The Core and the fury RP

52496 replies [Last post]
ApertureNightFury12345's picture
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper goes to Virgil and

Harper goes to Virgil and hugs him "At least you learned. Their diet consists of insects, I can let you meet my yemen chameleon named Finn, maybe you can even watch him for me, he's very mellow and easy to care for if you ever want to" she giggles

Harper smirks and hugs her partner and tickles the scar on the bridge of his snout to see what he does

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon made this face unintentionally  but then wigs out as he doesn't see Gumdramon. ((Please teleport him and Rck there.))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "I played

Harper says "I played Splattoon 2 with Guilmon earlier, heeee, kinda threw a fit because I kept winning" she says

Harper teleports Gumdramon to Rick and teleports her partner there, but doesn't go with him

(she kept jumping out of puddles and ambushing him when he never saw her and he got more ticked than Shout XD  )

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon drags Gumdramon back to Harper by the tail.

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Because Wheatley doesn't see what's touching him however he freaks.

Rick follows because this seems odd.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper tells Guilmon " don't

Harper tells Guilmon " don't let my partner hear about the game though, he will actually want to play it, but may regret it " she sighs "will he be determined to do so?"

Finn falls off him with a squeak

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

The other human, Rosa, who was standing outside is now just in front of them, looking directly at them. She takes a whip and unravels it with a swing, making a big "snap" sound. The whip had a dragonroot tip. "Leave now!" She shouted, swinging the whip and it hits by Heartshine's foot.

Meanwhile, the Monsuno charges down the corridors of the facility. It stopped at a door of a test chamber and it bangs on it with clenching it's paws and smacking it unto the door. It tried a few times, but the door is very resilient. The beast does face several difficulties going through doors by its large size, especially the smaller, normal 7 foot doors. So it isn't the first time it had to bust through something.

It took one final blow through the exit door and breaks it apart, busting itself into the chamber. It takes a couple of steps forward and looks around while making a low rumbling sound. It moves its tail from the left to the right again and approaches some testing elements to examine them. With the muzzle, it forgets that it can't sniff, but just look at it.

It then looks back at the door that's been broken open. It makes sort of a short roar sound and it heads back out of the chamber, finding nothing useful there. It continues to charge throughout the facility.

"I know what chameleons are," Virgil says. "Insectivores, non-lethal, house pets? They're not alien creatures of a different dimension."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper nods to Virgil and

Harper nods to Virgil and says "yep, that's right and change color due to emotion or surroundings "

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Guilmon

((I'm watching Guilmon season now Tamers he's very Child like actually and wants to eat or play often is great at digging. Has a thing for bread and will probably end Mon to the end of your name.)) Guilmon says "Harpermon want to play again but with Shoutmon 2?" Shoutmon and Gumdramon we're back with Harper Gumdramon said to Rick "I bet you won't bit my tail."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says loud enough for

Harper says loud enough for her partner to hear " I don't know if he would actually want to play that game....he may not be able to handle it" she snickers

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon pulls shades out of nowhere and puts them on saying "I'll play it and beat you from inside." Guilmon asked "Game? We playing game?"

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley looked down at the lizard. "Oh....where did you come from?" even he wasn't scared of that.

GLaDOS warned everyone "We have a....um.....cat thing invaiding the facility. Just a head's up. This thing is strong enough to break chamber doors." She wondered if it was possible to contain the thing at all. She could always try. Given it was near a test chamber she moved pannles from that and sourounding chamber walls to try to box the beast in. In other words she was attempting to build a test chamber around it.

Heartshine acted reflexivly to the noise spitting flame and flinging a few spines before upping her retreate to a full run. The dragonroot had not got into her since the whip hadn't actully hit, thank goodness.

Rick said "Oh yeah?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
(Slight burn, not sorry XD )

(Slight burn, not sorry XD ) Harper says "game controllet or no soup for YOOOOUUUU!!!!!"

Cally says "I guess Harper's Yemen chameleon got out, she's had Finn since she was in the old aperture days "

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon pulls a bowl of soup out of nowhere and drinks saying "Inside the game PRINCESS." Gumdramon wagged his tail hammer tauntingly.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "what game then?"

Harper says "what game then?" she rolls her eyes

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon says "Splatoon." He pulls out a squid tossing it to her ((I love anime logic XD))

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "First time I've seen him. .....It's a him right? I can't really tell. ...Is there even a way to tell?"

Rick tryed to bite the tail.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

Gumdramon let's him then uses 

• Ran-gum Break: Jetscrew Version: Spins his tail like a screw-propeller to move underwater.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper rolls her eyes, hoping

Harper rolls her eyes, hoping he won't go into the form like before he was king

Cally says "It's a him, he's very friendly and climbs onto anyone...h.ate it when he climbs my handles though...scaley creep" she shudders, for Cally doesn't like lizards

Fin changes from green, to green and yellow and starts to climb Wheatley

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon disseapears into the game and becomes his younger self.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Getting hit in the teeth is rather painful. Rick staggered back then said "What the- Propeller tail? Ok I was expecting something but not that!"

Wheatley said "Oh I don't know. I don't think he's that bad."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Gumdramon

Gumdramon was laughing harder than originally would have "I expected you to hold on and be spun around not get smacked!" 

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper heads to her tech

Harper heads to her tech room, she sees Finn and giggles "I see you met Finn" she tells her brother "his diet consists of insects, so you're ok....is that why I heard screaming earlier?" then mentions how and why she is sensitive to sound

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

The Digi gang goes to Harper even Shoutmon.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles "he is actually

Harper smiles "he is actually very mellow and calm half of the time " she says "uuunlike loudmouth here " she snickers

Harper gets Rick a bowl of water and calls for him

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "He just suprised me is all."

Rick said "Ever had something hit you in the teeth? I can see if I can hold on if you want but I'll have to actully get a hold first. Oh...Hang on." He heard Harper call and so headed off. "Yeah?" he asked when he got there.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon pulls a bowl of slugs ((please don't let her get mad I'm hoping she's fine with Slugs)) and pours them down the back of her shirt.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She gestures Rick to the bowl

She gestures Rick to the bowl of water

She feeds the slugs to Vissos, who enjoys them

"I also assume Roboquad told you how i damaged my hearing?"

Harper smiles at her partner and noses him

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon smiles at her saying "We playing or not?"

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley replied a simple "Yes." while Rick drank his water.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "via

Harper says "via controller?"

She puts Finn on Rick's back and giggles

If Guilmon looks, Harper's back would seem fun to play on.....but would her partner get jealous?

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

Guilmon gets on Harper's back but is a bit big bigger than Shoutmon all dimension wise saying "Play time!" Shoutmon literally started freaking out pulling Guilmon off Harper. ((you on Tamers?))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper actually tolerates it,

Harper actually tolerates it, due to her time in Aperture...she giggles softly

(5 minutes of it :P. )

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

About now, Virgil can hear faint crashes. He hears crashes a lot, so at first he ignores it. He then heard pounding and heavy footprints along with muffled animal noises. He figured it might have been the digimon, but it sounds too savage. He muttered in an almost inaudible tone, "What is—" then he paused himself to take a closer look. His intent wasn't to confront it directly, but through camera search, just to get into an area where he can focus. However, he heard the heavy thumping.

He is in a broken room with the management rail just beneath a panel. While searching through, he can see a shadow cover him, and what is only the bottom part of the muzzle on the monsuno just from underneath the chin. He can hear its low growling as it tilts it's head down. it doesn't see him as Virgil is mostly under it; however, the monsuno does know somebody is there and it looks around with barely a movement.

Most of the spines miss Rosa as she evades, and her armor piece deflected one as she acted to block one after a startling move of Heartshine. She then watched the deadly nadder take off and she smirked. "Shame," she says. "I like killing dragons." Meanwhile, Neiliah held on tight to Thero and on Heartshine to keep a stable grip.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Guilmon Fat Raptor XD

Guilmon says "Play time Harpermon?" Shoutmon sweat drops "Ok with Controller I guess."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper asks her partner

Harper asks her partner what's wrong

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon says "How Do You Have A Dragon Raptor On Your Back!" Guilmon asked pointing at himself "Me?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "i have lifted

Harper says "i have lifted heavier"

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

Shoutmon just shuts up. While Guilmon asks "Game time?" Shoutmon smiles "Let's do 5 2 people teams against each other."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper hugs her partner and

Harper hugs her partner and nuzzles his belly, knowing he secretly likes that a bit

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon's face becomes

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Rick stares backward at the lizard.

The creature had moved too quick for GLaDOS to be able to box it in any area. And now it was near Virgil. Dangerously near Virgil. GLaDOS gave the creature a poke with a claw to try and distract it from him for although it didn't seem to see the core she could tell it was suspisous that someone was near it.

Heartshine continued on. ((I didn't know whether or not to show her make it to the door or not because I didn't know if you hand something else in mind given they mentioned letting some kind of sicurity handle the issue))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper giggles and stops, she

Harper giggles and stops, she gets 3 gamepads and plays the game and teaches him the controls.....after a bit....it happens.....Harper actually defeats her partner 9 times!!! She pauses the game and smirks

Finn changes his color and now matches Rick's fur

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

Shoutmon has acp look in his eyes as he drags the others in and leaves Guilmon with Harper starting a New Round him and Gumdramon as a team, Mervamon and Beelzemon as a team, Dorulumon and Cutemon as a team, MailBirdramon and Greymon as a team. He says to Harper "You and Guilmon are a team see if you can win now!" ((Have her play ok rounds against them up to you if she beats them and how much))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper wins 6 more times (

Harper wins 6 more times

( raised in aperture)

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

Digi gang Digitizes out. Shoutmon says "Bet you couldn't beat me in a fighting game." Guilmon said "Game time?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She smiles and tries to keep

She smiles and tries to keep her partner from getting on her back and giggles

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Rick

Rick said "Neet trick. I know a dinosaur that can do that."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439