The Core and the fury RP

48216 replies [Last post]
HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Dopirt said "What? Got bored of the show back there?" he wanted to ask "You sure you're ok?" but last time he did that he got snapped at so...

Heartshine did not realize trouble was a foot just yet. Now that the door was open the smell of dragonroot was what got her attention now. While not strong enough to make her go mad she didn't like it and made a small growl at the general room.

Wheatley said "Oh...shrimp fan eh? I think Harper likes shrimp too.....if I remember right."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon asks "Does that give them the right to separate you from those you care about?"

ApertureNightFury12345's picture
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper just says quietly that

Harper just says quietly that she misses her brother and would give anything and everything for him and her to spend time together again, nothing needs to be reprogrammed, and that she misses him, and that she actually has plans......she even says it to where he can hear her, but feels empty without him

Vissos coos softly

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon sighs his eyes returning to normal but he gives a death glare to Nigel as he picks up Harper and Cradles her as the rest of gang surrounded her.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper stays beside Virgil,

Harper stays beside Virgil, but smiles at her brother...she is on his side on this, she goes to him and nuzzles his lower handle and apologizes

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Nigel~

"Uhh, I appreciate your feedback?" Nigel says nervously. He looks down at Harper who apologises, calming him down.

((yah, I got the recent Heartshine post, but I'll finish up tomarrow))

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Cobra Commander ~ Male ~ Humanoid

§ Cobra Commander §

"Ngghh.. It'sss jussst.. flinging around.. doing puzzlesss.. I'm ssick of ssstaring at that... it'ss sstupid.." He muttered, staring tiredly down at the ground. He paused to cough again, then rasped in a somewhat more aware/clear manner "-And besssidess, that twit Mathew wass ssstarting up the nonssense and I do not need any more of whatever he-" He paused and broke of into a 'HZZKK' as his throat had sort of hit a dry spell that'd locked him up for a second or two. He coughed into a napkin again. "c-conjures... Hhhh.." He croaked afterwards. Come to think of things, there WAS one person he wanted to stumble across at the moment. Not particularly in a 'reunion' type manner, no, rather more of a revenge one. Trouble was tracking said person down might be tricky, though he just figured he'd walk and find said person eventually.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon says coldly enough that he's actually breathing out snow "I won't reprogram them for Harper's sake but you are telling them they can't stop people from coming in here especially your Family. If they try they deal with the Digi Gang."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper picks him up, goes to

Harper picks him up, goes to her beanbag bed and sits down, placing him in her lap and strokes his lower handle and says "he's my partner, what am i gonna do?" she snickers and hugs him "it's nobody's fault here, I promise" she says

She just hopes for one day with him and she would be content, but doesn't ask, but has things planned, things she wants to teach him, stories to tell...but doesn't wish to make him stressed further.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Nigel~

"Great, then you're okay," Nigel says optimistically.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley asked "Is that a I'm listening coo or a I want to sleep coo?" then verbaly realized "Oh wait I won't understand the answer....uh..... snap your beak if it's a listening coo and coo again if you want to sleep. Do loftwings even understand english? I guess I'm about to find out."

Dopirt asked "Is there anyone you LIKE in this facility? Cuz so far it seems like you're on rough terms with everybody."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper whistles innocently

Harper whistles innocently and uses her finger to tickle his outer eye

He snaps his beak and gets up and nudges at a door titled "dryer sheets " with 50,000 dryer sheets in it

If her partner pulls her close via tail, she would know he is ok now....but kind of needs him more than ever

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon pulls her.close with his tail.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wheatley.

Wheatley peaked in and picked up a dryer sheet. Noticing the general fragrence already hitting him from the room he sniffed the one in his hand then coughed horribly. It wasn't that he thought it smelled bad. When put right to his nose it was just too strong like walking into a perfume shop without realizing it was a perfume shop. "Oh. Oh that's strong. Whew!" he said dropping the sheet.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Roboquad says "the stuff

Roboquad says "the stuff calms Harper.....most times she acts like it's catnip " he says

Harper looks up at her partner and feels bad how she acted towards him and tries to escape his tail

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander growled a sick sort of growl at Dopirt's question (not sick as in 'cool', no, as in 'illness' sick, that sort of wheezy growl you make when either frustrated and sick or in deep hurting and also sick.) "I don't LIKE anybody, I only hate people sssslightly lesss than othersss." He rasped scratchily in response. "You lot have earned sssome pretty- HZZK- high placess on the lisst in record time though, I'll give you that. Sssome of you have achieved JOE level irritating.." He growled, gritting his teeth as he could name three someones in that 'special' category. Though this statement wasn't entirely true, it wouldn't be possible to hit Joe-levels with him so quickly. That took a very special type of hatred to achieve. Some people got mighty close though. Mighty close. He realized Dopirt MIGHT take offense to the 'you lot' statement, so he tried to make it slightly better for Dopirt specifically. "You ssspecifically though.... Ehhh.. You're... 'Adequate' I sssuppose.." He said, not quite able to find a good word to describe the turret. A good POSITIVE word, anyways.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon picks her up and carriers her to a room filled with Lavender Fabric Softners 1,000,000s of them having the gang in there 2.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Dopirt said bluntly "I hope adequate means likes enough to not drop down a hole."

Wheatley noted "I think I remember that being a thing. Does she sniff them or just like the scent they let off into the general area because putting it to my nose.....well....let's just say that stung a little."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper goes back to her

Harper goes back to her brother

She remembers when her partner put her hand on the black scar under his eye and wonders if he remembers that it does calm her as he would hold her tightly with his tail also

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon does that.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper does calm down, but

Harper does calm down, but playfully tries to escape his tail

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon smiles keeping her there. He wonders if she's curious about the Digital Worlds she gone to without him the other sects.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper tickles his tail,

Harper tickles his tail, thinking she would be released

Roboquad says "she loves the smell, and her secondary ears go crazy when she does that"

Midnight apologizes to Rick

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon smiles carrying her to her room and lying on the bed with her with everyone else also.

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

"Hhh... We'll jussst ssee about that.." He growled scratchily, glancing slightly over his shoulder at the turret (more or less pivoted his eyes back towards it.) "You might prove yourssself useful... You might not... We'll play by ear from that point when we get there." He rasped. One thing was for certain though. His own stubbornness was really annoying even himself at the moment for not just getting Dopirt that chip, because he was very heavy. Very. He figured he'd 'artfully' arrange for that to be done soon, not wanting to bring it up in a way that Dopirt would think he'd caved or anything. He wheezed slightly as he stumbled down the halls, determined to live with it for the moment.. Mainly because he wasn't sure how 'artfully' he could put something in his current state.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper trills in a peculiar

Harper trills in a peculiar way, there's trills and clicking sounds.....like.....communication to someone....but no translator can decipher it

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon says "You know Gaomon is gonna ask you if you'll teach him that language."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper just continues and it

Harper just continues and it slowly becomes chirps and coos....who is she communicating with?

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon asks "Who are you talking to?" ((Sorry but good night.))

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "Well I figured that. But does she smell it from just nearby or does she literally put her face right into it?"

Rick turned towards Midnight raising one eyebrow questioningly. He held this expression for a little bit before relaxing it and replying "Your apologizing skills aren't bad. Your first impressions could use some work though." He still had a little residual irritation with Midnight but it had started to dissipate with the apology. He asked "Did Harper tell you anything about me? At all?"

GLaDOS set up portal 2 for Chell. The menu screen was in front of an image of a d.ead GLaDOS. "Oh. That's charming." GLaDOS noted sarcastically. Meanwhile however she had been watching Cobra Commander. She didn't like how he seemed to be getting sicker though it was too early to tell if it was a reason to be alarmed yet.

Dopirt grumbled something inaudible.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper  stops after awhile

Harper  stops after awhile and goes back to Nigel and hugs him and gives him a paintball gun "This one won't hurt you or anyone, you can practice whenever you need to" she nods and hugs him close

Midnight says "she didn't, she actually loves you more than you'll ever know and will do anything for you, she said you're awesome, amazing, loyal, caring and a remarkable core, and that no one could ever change how she feels...I was just worried and wasn't really sure about you, the pranks, all in good fun" he nods "The snappiness, I worry for my friend, and I don't think I'm just...adjusted to your personality juuust yet" he says and walks away

Roboquad says "OOkkkaaaayy, she actually lays and rolls in it sometimes...again, catnip wise" he says

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Rick said "Well for one you shouldn't prank people you barely know. Because some people only take that from people they know and if you had known me you would know that a bath in cold water is one of the worst possible pranks you could have done to me on top of me not liking to take $&%@ from strangers. Cute, fluffy exterior or not I am a proud adventurer. Not a plaything. Second, you don't make the first thing you tell somebody that you worry they might not be good enough for their partner. ESPESSULLY if you just threw them in cold water beforehand. See, because that hints hostile and asking someone how much they love their partner right after you did something hostile hints that you disapprove of our union and any guy worth his salt would get defensive about someone they don't even know disapproving of their union. I'm sure Harper wouldn't exactly be friendly if someone oh....I don't know.....slapped her across the face and then immediately after asked how much she loved me. That would be a pretty jerk thing to do. It sounds a lot like some of the assassin talk when they ask why we care for each other. And you mentioning you were a friend didn't lessen that tone ether. Besides. Something like what you asked can't even really be explained fully in words. If you want to get to know me then get to know me and don't pass judgment before you get to know me."

Wheatley said "Oh ok. See cuz again. Me putting my nose right in it turned out to be a bad idea. That might not be too bad though."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Rboquad says "there was also

Rboquad says "there was also an incident..due to....something that hppened here a long time ago when she was young and when you were taking care of her and Chell, it's not you're fault though, she was young and shouldn't have wandered off, I was in her bag when this happened sadly...but I could do nothing. she never told you what happened?" he asks, doing a spider walk an inch to the side.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "I....won't know if she told me or not untill you say what the thing is."

Rick meanwhile seemed to not be done with his speach. But it went a different direction "Anyway....now that I do know you didn't mean an insult even though it was insulting you wanted to know how I feel about Harper huh? My love for her is as big as space but not nearly as empty. Becuase you know space is just-"

"SPACE! I LIKE SPACE! YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SPACE?" Spacey asked.

Rick growled "Gosh d.arnet not you again! I try to use languige that relates cleverly to the star child thing and EVERY time you inturupt it! Do you have a space raidar or something?!"

Spacey only started singing about space untill Rick shoved him away then came back and continued "He ruined it. Well. I've already gone on many d.eath defying adventures with her and risked my life for her if that means anything to you. She forgave me for....the stuff that was bad enough they had to wipe my memory to stop it. She's been supportive of me the entire time after that and I've done my best to return the favor. While having a little fun of course. What can I say? We're family. Got it? Ain't nothing anyone can say that can rip us appart. Our bond is stronger then kevlar. I hope that's enough for you because I'll go right back to being willing to fight you if it's not."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Midnight nods    Roboquad

Midnight nods 

Roboquad says "When she ran out of your sight that time, this was when GLaDOS was in her bad times, she put Harper in a room and used high frequency sounds on her, after a bit, she actually became immune, she doesn't tolerate it, but won't really fight, and she CAN hear, obviously, but is sensetive to the sounds around her, it kept her out of trouble, and she's immune to Shoutmon's yelling now though"

Harper puts Nigel on his charger to rest, she then shifts to the form of a veiled chameleonRelated image and crawls up onto his lower handle and sleeps there, she has her body as an indigo color, so he'd know it was her.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Nigel~

"A chemelion," Nigel says like it's new. He saw Harper take a form of a chemeilion, so he already knows it's her. "Is this a new form?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper nods "Yes, look!" she

Harper nods "Yes, look!" she says and uses her ability to change color and blends in with the color of Nigel's handle

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Nigel~

Nigel was intrigued. He would expect as her being a chameleon that she can change color to blend, but wonders if her cloaking ability helps. But that is just a tiny unnecessary thought to think about roughly. He knows she can turn invisible, but he was interested despite everything else.  "Cool," he says.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles "I was

Harper smiles "I was wondering if I could get a reply about me teaching you about loftwings, I asked the other day but never got and------EEP!" she squeaks and falls off the platform of the charging bed "I'm....good" she says dizzily"tail, tail, tail" she repeats and pulls her tail onto the floor and pushes herself up

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Nigel~

Nigel watched Harper fall. he was about to tell he if she was okay, but she already told hi that she's fine. It almost made him laugh. He then answers her, "It is interesting to see your bird, but I'm not much with history."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "All chameleons

Harper says "All chameleons can change color by the way"" she nods and shifts to human form and whistles, Vissos lands beside her "Vissos and I met in Skyloft, a world in the sky, there is a place called the statue of the goddess, where Skyloftians and their loftwings meet and the loftwings become their guardians. I met Vissos by chance, though Skyloft isn't my home, but that didn't stop him." she nods "We look out for, care for, and depend on each other, the really cool thing is that we're so connected by heart, if I were to fall off a cliff, I just have to whistle and he'll catch me, if he DOESN't, that means something has happened to him" she says "I wish I could show you what I mean," Harper sighs "But you don't normally leave Aperture...how can I show you?....." she sighs and paces, after a bit, she perks up and asks her brother to follow to a room and she darts off. Harper goes to a room with a platform that's 100ft up, she leaps off of it and as she free falls, she whistles, and Vissos flies in and then goes and catches her. They fly and almost seem like they're moving in unison, she tapps him and he follows commands and does as told, no words are even said as they flip, glide, even a few spiral charges, even a few free falls and heart-stopping dives...they seem so free and seem to work as one.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

As he said, he wasn't much with history, even though Harper explained anyway. Throughout half of the time, Nigel zoned out and was lost on Harper's conversation. He kinda liked Vissos, but wasn't interested in the story. Though Nigel wasn't to leave his office at this time because of the nanobots were frightened enough to boost their security and mark their decisions right away. Nigel was able to watch Harper through the cameras, just in curiosity. He figured she was doing something to show him something.

"Leave them be," Allen says: The blonde haired inhuman. The vortigaunt was able to telepathically read her thoughts as the inhuman became aware of Heartshine's presence out where Thero is at. "He has no use to us. Ricorra," Allen called softly in a mutter to the Vortigaunt, still looking back at the doorway. "Activate the security systems in this base. We'll let the auto defense systems worry about them." She turns her head to the vortigaunt and continues, "And alert Rosa. You know how she is with intruders."
Neiliah overhears the conversation and noted the slight growling upon the dragonroot bullets that it was time to go. Fast. (The conversation was quiet and muffled from there, but she was able to understand just by the tone of the conversation more than the language. It could actually be a nervous reaction that you may have been discovered just because of the darkened tone of the voices and the uncomfortable pause after a screw-up) She takes Thero and signals him to be quiet and mounts back up on Heartshine, urging her to move and get outta here.

Meanwhile, something finally breaks into Aperture. It was the same creature Heartshine saw earlier: The 15 foot panther/mouse hybrid with glowing eyes and marks and a strapped muzzle. It raises its paw, revealing it's emerald green crystals as paw pads and it smacks upon the floor with extreme force. It breaks through the dry walls and dust flies through the next room. No one is around since it's only the upper part of Aperture, running and making its way down.
The muzzle covered its nose, so it couldn't smell out anything. It was able to look around and contemplate on where it should co, so there were frequent pauses at each intersection.
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Vissos lands beside Nigel and

Vissos lands beside Nigel and Harper climbs off of her loftwing and smiles at her brother "Not bad huh? the adrenelin rush though, he loves the sky out on the surface, he IS a bird after all" she nods and pets her loftwing "I actually didn't even need to LEARN how to fly him when I met him, we trusted each other and still do, he understands english a great deal" she nods, she throws a piece of shrimp up, it goes to 40ft into the air and Vissos flies upwards, does a spiral charge, and catches it in his beak, eating it, then lands beside his rider. Harper giggles "I usually keep shrimp out of sight from him, cholestorol and sodium, no good at all" she shakes her head. "He won't d.ie, but he'd be a bit over weight, so they're usually treats, Salmon and trout and giant sea slugs is what his diet consists of" she says and hugs her brother, for she DID go to the office right after, she uses a feather from her loftwing and tickles her brother's outer eye "I'mma getcha geek" she says

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Nigel~

By the time, Nigel got used to the tickling by the eye especially by something weak like a feather. He was never exactly that ticklish there to begin with, but he still blinked once or twice, along with a little optic movement when Harper started tickling there. It's only the reaction to the touch of the feather.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles, she stays with

Harper smiles, she stays with her brother, not wanting him to be alone, but she walks around the room, she has deep cuts on the back of her ankles, and a 3 inch scar on the back of her neck....almost as if she had gotten into a fight of some sort, the wounds on her ankle look like they hurt, due to the fact that she's walking with a limp

If he looks through security, he'd or even GLaDOS would see footage, of Harper fighting Ridley...again,Image result for ridley metroid other m in it, Ridley uses his sharp tail to slam Harper to the floor, giving her deep cuts in her ankles, he uses his claws to give her a swipe to the back of the neck, she has enough time to heal her neck, but not her ankles as of yet. Harper light blasts into his mouth several times, but it only irritated him further, he grabs her and slams her against the wall and dives at her, But Harper uses her light blast CLOSE and DIRECTLY into his mouth. Ridley screams loudly, catching on fire and collapses. the footage then ends. 

Harper limps and has faint tears in her eyes..she knows Ridley obviously...her brother could see it in her eyes if he looks deep enough, 

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Digi gang

The Digi gang went to Harper. They all yelled "WHAT HAPPENED!"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper hides the wound from

Harper hides the wound from her partner "O-Oh hey" she says, she hopes it's not enough to where he'd be so mad he'd swap to the form like he was BEFORE he had gotten his crown

( if he does..oh d.ear god XD if he does, there is a small funny scene planned )

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon swaps ages and goes off on her about how this is Ridley 7th((actually 8th because two in the RP)) attack on her and how she didn't summon them to take him down.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "You guys were

Harper says "You guys were asleep?.....I love you?" she blushes and attempts to hide under her bean bag bed

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon sings

Shoutmon went off on her about how she had the others that weren't asleep and saying yes he does love but that's not the point if he has to assign her Knightmon he will!