HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wheatley.

Wheatley said "So um....you're not mad about the petting thing are you?"

ApertureNightFury12345's picture
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "no, I'm not, it

Harper says "no, I'm not, it actually felt good despite me being tricked" she says and  nuzzles Wheatley, he can feel her secondary ears go down slowly

Violetta Rosemary's picture
Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
"Woah, it is just us!" Aron

"Woah, it is just us!" Aron said.

Shift toyed with the cat as a cat would a mouse.

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "Well....it was GLaDOS' idea anyway. She didn't think you would hold still for the shot otherwise."

Ratman said "Sorry. I'm a just a little jumpy. I'm not use to a lot of company that isn't a angry AI who wants to k.ill me. Beans anyone?" He held out the open and half eaten can Rick had brought last visit.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper sighs and backs away,

Harper sighs and backs away, her eyes go slit as thunder booms on the surface, she goes against the wall and lays down curling up shivering, ShiftWing would remember that Harper has a massive fear of storms, she looks at her brother with fear in her eys as another thunderclap goes over

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wheatley.

Wheatley said "Hey. What's a matter?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Another boom from the

Another boom from the thunderstorm goes on and Harper yelps and looks upwards, her brownish-green eyes are slit like a cat's, she cowers, showing she's scared of the storm

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

Shift curls around her and makes a small tent out of the membrane of his WI ng,L"remember when I would get on your head and try to make a tent for you, but I was just too small." He smiless.

Aron shakes her head and makes a really weird disgusted face, "no thanks I am good.." 

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper just shivers and curls

Harper just shivers and curls around her brother's leg and whines

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "We're miles underground. Even a tornado couldn't so much as move your hair down here."

GLaDOS said "I suppose this would be a bad time to ask if I should dispose of the assassin."

"Yes I think it WOULD be a bad time." Replied Wheatley.

So GLaDOS pulled her attention away from the cameras and back to the assassin. She told him "Well. I did promise I might prevent the dragons from k.illing you if you told me about the antidote to Harper's age issue and you did. I'll give you a choice. You will leave Harper alone from now on or you can d.ie. Will you leave Harper alone?"

Rick set down the flashdrive and said "I'm good too."

"Soon yourself." Said Ratman with a shrug as he scooped out some beans with one side of a ruler and used it as a spoon to eat it.

Rick told him "We brought the video." and gestured to the flashdrive. Ratman took a moment to set down the can and wipe his face on the side of his shirt before picking up the object. "It's in here?" he asked just to be clear.

"Yup." replied Rick. Ratman said "Do you guys care to watch it with me or can I just go and come back afterwards?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper just wants to be close

Harper just wants to be close to someone, so she cuddles under ShiftWing and just whimpers softly, a thunderclap happens again and Harper howls the saddest howl, it was enough to depress evenWheatley or GLaDOS herself

The cat shakes his head "She HAS to d.ie" he growls

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
"Why? Might I ask." Sleuther

"Why? Might I ask." Sleuther said to the cat

Shift curls around d harper and keeps his wing over her.

Aron nods, "I'll watch."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper still has her eyes

Harper still has her eyes slit, she looks like she's about to run off

The cat replies "Sorcery, Magic, it will bring darkness to the earth" he says  then walks to the door

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

Sleuther nods, "I agree, but you are getting wrong impressions if her, she is an alien. Not a magician." 

She ft curls tighter, "harps, don't run, it only makes it worse." He said, attempting to cover her ears with his head. 

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley says "It's ok. We're with you."

GLaDOS said "So far your hypothesis is not supported." The door was still shut.

Rick doesn't reply and looks bored but he follows Ratman when the guy goes to find a regular computer to start playing the video. Almost immediately Ratman is shocked. "Harper." he says under his breath as the beginning of the video is Harper explaining how GLaDOS was able to stop being evil. But that wasn't the really suprising part. The really surprising part was that GLaDOS was in the background the entire time Harper was talking and at one point Harper even teleported ONTO GLaDOS' back. "She's on her! She's ON HER!" Ratman exclaimed in disbelief. He was barely even listening while GLaDOS was explaining that she doubted Ratman would have believed her word alone hence why she asked for Harper's help. GLaDOS finished up the video by saying "So you see Doug. A lot of things have changed since we last met. I'd like to talk to you one on one at some point. It doesn't have to be in my room. If you need escape routes in order to be comfortable talking to me that can be arranged. To be honest I don't know if I've forgiven you yet but I promise not to hurt you. My uncertainty is actually why I want to talk to you. I bet it would do us both good to get some closure on our issues."

Ratman stared at the screen long after the video ended. Rick said "Wave your hand in front of him. I think he's buffering. Actually....can humans do that?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper hugs ShiftWing's head

Harper hugs ShiftWing's head and shakily kisses his snout

The cat huffs "You'll have to k.ill me then, I'm NOT allowing her living" he hisses

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley sat down beside Harper hoping to give emotional support.

GLaDOS replied "That can be arranged." before asking around the room "Anyone want to have a go at him themselves before I do?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper nuzzles ShiftWing and

Harper nuzzles ShiftWing and asks Wheatley "I remember how I named ShiftWing" she smiles faintly

Blitz shakes his head then kicks the cat to Sleuther

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Sleuther strikes at the cats

Sleuther strikes at the cats neck.

Shift nods, "I have other things though, more important things" he gestures to her per with his head.

Aron waves her hand in front of rat man while answering rocks qequestion,  "it is called being in shock, it is a way of dealing with very dramatic changes, i believe."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper hugs ShiftWing "Like

Harper hugs ShiftWing "Like what?" she asks and pets his horns

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
"You" Shift said en simply,

"You" Shift said en simply, "and how did you name me? I forgot..." he en said sheepishly.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Wheatley said "Yes. Pick a think to talk about. Talking gets the mind off scary stuff."

GLaDOS picks up the assassin to see how effective Sluether's strike was.

Rick replied "Sounds like another word for buffering to me."

Ratman blinked then waved his hand at them while saying "I have to think. I have to think." as he retreated back to his hidey hole.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper giggles "the way you

Harper giggles "the way you walk" she smiles

(like this XD Image result for monstrous nightmare gif)

The cat has a hole through the side of his leg "And the weakest is always last" he says waving at GLaDOS

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Shift nods, "ahh, now I

Shift nods, "ahh, now I remember."

Sleuther frowns. "I am not done playing with the little wittle mousy."

Aron sat TN down

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper yelps after another

Harper yelps after another thunderclap and rolls over onto ShiftWing's snout "don't raise your head up like last time" she whimpers and gives Wheatley a "help me" type look

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS replied "Oh I'm not last. There have been enough of your kind around that I'm getting bored of k.illing you people. I'm just getting a look at the extent of the damage that dragon did in that one swipe." before tossing him back to Sluether with a call of "There you go."

Wheatley said "M-Maybe we should go back to her room and I can read storys to her?"

Rick said "You think we should wait or leave him? How long do you think he'll be thinking?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper cusses inwardly "Not

Harper cusses inwardly "Not the dragon version of playing again" she gulps

(He flips onto his back and lays his head on her and licks her face XD)

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

Sleuther flames at the cat and drives his tail through hi  multiple times, he then picks the cat up and slams it into the wall again and again.

Shift does as harper dreads. 

Aron shrugs, "a while I guess, he is a scientist. ." She yawns.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper sighs and gets out

Harper sighs and gets out from under him and goes and sits by her brother "Do you have any questions about ShiftWing?" she asks

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Rick said "Sounds like it would be boring to wait for him then."

"Not really." Wheatley replied.

Rizzo said "Ok. I'm officially uncomfortable watching this."

"Me too." Tripod agreed.

Rizzo asked "Can we leave the room?"

GLaDOS replied "I'm not opening the door until he's d.ead." to which Rizzo said "He's already irreparably bleeding out!"

GLaDOS said "I don't know about irreparably. Irreparably without medical attention maybe."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles and tickles her

Harper smiles and tickles her brother again "I GOTCHUUUUU!!!!" she giggles "If I stop I hope you don't get me back!" she giggles

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wheatley.

Wheatley had just enough time to say "Oh no!" before bursting out laughing.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper stops "Try to have Mr

Harper stops "Try to have Mr Claw get revenge on me! I think I can win! he IS the weakest and can never b.eat me after all" she giggles "PLEEAASSEE?" Harper begs

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wheatley.

Wheatley said "Alright just give me a second." then he shifted to core form and darted off. A little later he came back with his claw and puppeted "You think I'm weak do you? We'll see about that!" then he sent the claw after Harper.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper growls and nips at the

Harper growls and nips at the claw and runs in a circle around Mr. Claw

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Rena and Bubba~

Rena overheard the conversation and she rolled her eyes and mutters. "I know several aliens with magic superpowers: Vortigaunts, Tamaranians, Tamrians -some races are known to cast magic spells- and that includes the dragons, Kryptonians, Gems, Forerunners, Demogorgons, and a few more I can't remember their names."

Rena thinks of more aliens with powers. "Necromorphs?" Asked Rena. Bubba shook his head, "They are parasites. Just like the flood."

"I think... No..." Rena taps her head. "There's those Combine advisors, I forgot their real names, with extreme telepathy and little telekenetic powers."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper finishes running

Harper finishes running around the claw then gives him a cute look, the cutest look she's ever given him

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Rena~

Rena thinks some more. She pulls out a black and bright yellow capsule out of her gadget belt.

It is not too small, but it is big enough to fit in a human hand and a pocket. "Hmmm." She then made a gesture, basically talking to herself now. "I don't care if it's an animal, these are aliens too."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Blitz chirps and fires at the

Blitz chirps and fires at the cat

Double and Trouble follow Eika and nudges her and Double grabs her placing her on Trouble's back

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Eika~

Eika makes her way back to GLaDOS' lair. She notices the shut door and looks for a tiny crack or whole she can warp through. She spotted Double and Trouble after they picked her up. She's not sure why she didn't warp out of their grasp, somehow she just let them take her and put her on his back.

"Hey," she scolded. "Mind you. You can't just sneak up on someone and give them piggy-back rides."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Double and Trouble have a

Double and Trouble have a worried look on their faces and they carry Eika off with them

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Eika~

"Where are you taking me?" Eika asked. She knows she is talking to an animal and it will not answer her. But somehow they looked worried. It might be a sign of distress that they are showing. And so she lets them take her.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
They grab a glowing blue

They grab a glowing blue scale and give it to Eika and continue going till they reach a test chamber, there are scratch marks all over, b.urn marks, and they land next to a small glowing piece of what appears to be.......flesh?, Double and Trouble allow Eika to dismount by lowering their wings and heads

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Eika~

Eika took the scale that they offered. When they reach the chamber Eika stared at the glowing flesh-looking piece around a room that looked like a battlefield or something. All Eika could say was a whisper. "Wow." Eika leaps off of the zippleback and approaches it. Not too close though, she doesn't know what the thing is and what the scale does. Maybe it has something to do with it.

She asked the dragon, "What am I supposed to do with this? Should I put the scale on it, or..."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
The Zippleback tilts their

The Zippleback tilts their heads like they don't know either, Trouble then drags his brother and points at a camera like "Maybe it's a security camera? maybe we can find out this way?" then tears off the camera and brings it to Eika

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Eika~

Eika responds and takes it with hesitation. "Riiiigghht, and what am I supposed to do with this?"

Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Aron leans against the wall

Aron leans against the wall and checks the time on her watch.

Opal wakes up and her spines go out, then she realized that she was at the combine citadel, "oh.." She murmured.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smirks at Mr. Claw "I

Harper smirks at Mr. Claw "I have help!" she grins and nods to ShiftWing and then to the claw on his wing

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
*Monstrous Nightmare Guard*

A guard next to her laughs. "What, you thought you were held captive?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Doule and Trouble draw

Doule and Trouble draw a..poor picture of GLaDOS and nod at Eika then lower their wings for her to climb on