The Core and the fury RP

59315 replies [Last post]
ApertureNightFury12345's picture
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper looks away "he still

Harper looks away "he still tries though, and I'll stop running off without him" she says

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS told Tsk "He makes art and movies with a very specific style." she printed out several pictures of his artwork and dropped it on the floor in front of Tsk.

Snooter made it to Milo and got some petting as a reward. "Who's a good planarian? You are. Yes you are." Milo cooed.

GLaDOS noted "Why do I get the feeling you'd put him in a sweater if it wasn't a danger to his mucus coat?"

Milo said "Because it would be adorable? You know....assuming it wouldn't make him uncomfortable like you said."

GLaDOS turned back towards the ranger and said "I'm GLaDOS by the way. Though you can also call me Caroline if you wish. It's technically just as much my name as GLaDOS."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew accidentally brought

Shoutmon nodds.

Ranger sighs and mutters "Like yours screams stealth." Ranger says to Caroline "Nice to meet you Caroline I also know about the vegetable incindent."

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Tsk'Undurr ~ Male ~ Ectonurite

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander gave a huff, still messing with the yoyo. "Mine issn't intended for ssstealth. Ssso therefore it can look however it wantss." he rasped.

¶ Tsk'Undurr ¶

Tsk'Undurr examined the pictures, after a moment giving a 'heh' at them. "Hhhhe sshould be a children's book illustratorrr. Thoughh I do not see the resemblance to meee, I'm not THAT ssspindlyyy.." he said, glancing up at the camera. "Do you mind ifff I keep these? I knoww ssomeone who'd get a reaaall kick out of themm.." he asked, gesturing to the pictures in his hand.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper curls up into a ball

Harper curls up into a ball "Mind retelling the story of why you call me squirt? about how I was such a tiny thing? you tell it way better than I do" she says....embarassed..but still likes the way he tells it...and wants to calm things down a bit

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
I need more than 40 minutes XD give me time to write an I'll

Make you a story)) Shoutmon retells it.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Deal X''D

Harper smiles at him and flops onto her back and whispers to Dracomon and giggles "It was so adorable!" she smiles

( she told him how shout used to chew his foot in his sleep X''D NOW who tells the embarassing tales? XD  )

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS told Tsk "Go right ahead. Though for the record it was the white and black stripes that make me think Tim Burton when looking at you. He puts tendrals that look quite a bit like your tail and the tendrals you flashed on some of his stuff as well as just using a similiar color scheme a lot of the time."

GLaDOS asked the Ranger "HOW! Do you have that game in your world too? Or did SOMEONE tattle?!" she gave the others suspicious looks.

Snooter is still enjoying Milo's petting.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Try me XD

Ranger smirked and pulled out his Power Morpher with the Frog Power Coin in it but it was black  shout "It's Morphin Time! Black Ninja Ranger Power!" Changing into  Ranger said "I've been to multiple dimensions in one dimension and one is the past and future."

Dracomon smirks.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles and tells

Harper smiles and tells Dracomon "And I'm surprised he doesn't know what I hid from him all that time he raised me" she grins

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon says "Say again?"

Shoutmon says "Say again?"

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Cobra Commander ~ Male ~ Humanoid & Tsk'Undurr the Ectonurite

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander gave an 'Heh' as GLaDOS got riled up over the potato thing. He snickered quietly to himself "Sssharp as a tack, thisss one. I wonder if his opening line whenever he meetsss a lady iss 'Hello, nice to meet you, oh and I know your current weight'. HehHEH!"

¶ Tsk'Undurr ¶

Tsk'Undurr folded up the pictures and tucked them away through one of the black lines that ran across his chest. "Ahhhh, I sseee.. Ssstill, mighty nice compliment to sshout at ssomeone, ma'ammm." he snorted in amusement, knowing full well she had been meaning it as an insult the first time around.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles and repeats it

Harper smiles and repeats it to him, she then looks over at him and says "......Oh" she says

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Good night

Shoutmon says "So what did you hide?"

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS told the Power Ranger "If you know about the incident I assume you also know I use to murder people for sport and that I didn't particularly like that incident. Not a wise way to greet one even if I don't still do the murder for sport thing. And....I don't by the way. But I'm a bit surprised you're so blunt given you MUST know about the murder thing if you know something so personal."

Snooter started twords Cobra Commander not even knowing he was headed for Cobra Commander. He was just going along the edge of the room. Milo warned "Oh. Head's up Cobra Commander. Or....down I guess. Should I get him? He's not going to hurt you. I just know you didn't exactly like him last time he got close."

GLaDOS told Tsk with just as much sarcasm "Well, it's much nicer to threaten a large computer lady's friends and facility. Do I need to bring up the threatening to drive Milo off a cliff and d.eath related puns?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper taps Dracomon on the

Harper taps Dracomon on the shoulder as ShiftWing sneaks up behind shout

Harper smiles and gestures to her dragon "I usually played with him when I was alone and if anyone was around he hid in small places, I didn't think you'd let me keep him and well...he WAS hatched when I was born and we imprinted on each other" she says

ShiftWing sniffs at Shoutmon

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

¶ Tsk'Undurr ¶

Tsk'Undurr waved her off nonchalantly. "Dark hhhumor, iss alll! I couldn't have even done that to Milooo, I wass jusst tryinnng to intimidate and sscarre you. I thoughht you were no-good bounty hunterr sscum trying to bag me forr a couple of creditss at the timme, afterrr all." he said nonchalantly. "Plusss, I just hhhave a darker sensse of hhhumor." he said with a shrug.

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander almost jumped when his name was mentioned, terrified that some sort of attack was being launched on him after that last comment. He glanced around quickly as Milo went on, slightly easing up once the situation was explained though not by too much. He gave a hiss, backing away from Snooter. "Yesss, call your mongrel worm back over to you! I've had enough of planariansss until the end of time! SSHOO! SSHOO!!" he hissed at Snooter, shooing the worm away with one hand as the yoyo dangled from the other.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS told Tsk "I know dark humor very well and you don't pull it on strangers unless you WANT to set them off. Quite frankly you might be lacking something in the head department if you think you can threaten someone's life and have them not get upset. There's this thing called the fight or flight response you see and it pretty much guarantees that people will get defensive if you threaten their existence even in jest."

Milo started his calling over and over until Snooter started back over to him. Then he asked "Want to see his trick? Rizzo loved it!"

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

¶ Tsk'Undurr ¶

Tsk'Undurr narrowed his eye at the camera. "Ohhh, but I DIIID want to ssset you offf. The jokess were for my amusement, not yourrrss. I completely expected you to be sset off by themm." he hissed.

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander grumbled at the worm until it got far enough away from him. When Milo offered to show off a trick Snooter knew, he glanced over at the shark while re-winding his yoyo back up. "Hhhss... it better not involve sssplitting itsself in half.." he growled, which was pretty much the closest to a 'yes' one could get from him without prodding for it.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS told Tsk "And yet you were insulted when I returned the favor. Shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it."

Milo said "I would never hurt my snooty wooty! No no. This one is much better and more animal friendly. Snooter! Snooter speak!" he paused to explain "This is going to take a little bit. He doesn't hear the same way we do." then did the repeating long enough for Snooter to understand thing. When Snooter did understand he showed off his trick.

*PPPPPTTTTTTTTTTT* went the planarian.

Milo said "Oh that was a good one! Good boy Snooter! Hey Miss Caroline? Can I maybe have some egg yolk to reward him with? He did so well."

GLaDOS said "I can't believe I'm encouraging this childishness but it's your pet not mine..." then set a h.ard boiled egg yolk near the planarian. Snooter sensed the food and explored it with his head before moving to the side of it so his tube mouth had an easier time sucking it up. It was gone shortly after since Snooter was large enough that the whole yolk could fit up his tube at once.

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

((x') oh no Snooter is too cute))

¶ Tsk'Undurr ¶

Tsk'Undurr kept his eye narrowed at the camera, giving a 'Nyeh-nmyeh-nmyehh' in response- The childish defense for 'I don't have an actual argument but I don't like what you just said'. He didn't have an actual comeback for what she'd told him so he'd just 'nyeh'd at her instead.

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander watched the planarian skeptically as Milo psyched it up to 'do the trick'. He wasn't expecting much but what he got was..... just great.

He stared silently at the creature for a while, not quite sure how it'd managed to make so loud of a noise though he knew that he didn't want to know. After a moment of the trick fully registering he slowly raised a hand to his mask in a facepalm-esque mannee, still silent. He stayed that way for a while before his shoulders started rise and fall silently as if he were snickering but trying very hard NOT to be snickering. He shook his head. "That wasss lovely." he rasped sarcastically, lowering his hand from his face, crossing his arms again, and unwilling to admit it had very slightly amused him because he prided himself on having a sense of humor above such things.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

"Classy." GLaDOS told Tsk simply.

Tail swinging excitedly Milo said "Isn't it though? It took a while too but it always gave anyone who heard it a laugh once Snooter figured out what I wanted." He didn't pick up on the sarcasm....as usual.

GLaDOS stated "I am surrounded by children."

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

¶ Tsk'Undurr ¶

Tsk'Undurr pressed the tips of his thumbs to the sides of his head and wiggled his fingers, peering up at the camera and blowing a raspberry at her (which would make one greatly question how he did that as he didn't appear to have a mouth of any kind) before fading from visibility.

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander gave a growl. "I wasss NOT laughing." he hissed, first pointing at Milo and then at GLaDOS. "I wasss not. And. Are you REALLY sssurrounded by children, or are YOU the childisssh one for thinking what you asssume that noisse wass in the firsst place? Hmm?" he accused her, before drawing his hands behind his back. "Persssonally I find it sssscientifically fasscinating to be able to teach as low of a lifeform as a planarian a trick via voice command. Consssidering another race of large planarianss from another dimenssion could ssspeak English, thiss raissess quesstionss on how far we can bring oursss in thiss dimenssion intelligence-wisse." he said, nodding. Personally he couldn't care less about Aperture's planarians or planarians in general. He just resented being called a child and so was trying to sound as sophisticated as he could in this situation.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
GLaDOS

GLaDOS left Tsk to his rudeness. Not even dignifying that with an answer.

GLaDOS told Cobra Commander "Just because something is interesting doesn't mean it can't also be childish. Plus....you did laugh."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Ranger said "Know both. Plus 

Ranger said "Know both. Plus  didn't greueqtt you that way. I already introduced myself."

Shoutmon nodded.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
GLaDOS

GLaDOS told the ranger "Yes. You introduced yourself and IMMEDIATELY afterwards you told me you know something that quite frankly is very embarrassing for me. And before you ask. Yes. I do find it more embarrassing then the fact that I use to be a murderer. That, it has been more important for me to come to terms with. I'm still a bit stunned that you would walk up to an ex-murderer of all things and talk like that. Too your credit you were reasonable in your vagueness of it but I still find it a bit odd. I mean the ex-murderer thing doesn't make you even a LITTLE uncomfortable? I won't be insulted if it does. I know it's a bit scary."

Silverdragon827's picture
Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

Firestorm snorted and muttered, "how dumb does she think I am?" And began the test. He did pretty good on this one too, as all he had to do was remember what happened in the story. When he was done, he separatedbthe pieces of paper and used them to make paper airplanes once again. He threw them all at different cameras. He held the last one in his hands, and made a big show of seeming debating whether to throw it or not. He threw it at one of the cameras once he was done doing that.

Flash wasn't sure what the gold star meant or even was, but made a happy noise of agreement anyway.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
GLaDOS

GLaDOS messaged Sapphire [Think I'll be able to catch him again without an element of suprise?]

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Double poooosssttt

Double dub dub

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
ShiftWing sniffs him gently

ShiftWing sniffs him gently and goes to Harper's side

Harper sighs, there's something she really needs to tell her father, but can't, she looks at him and then at Dracomon and she hugs Dracomon and strokes his head gently...could she tell her dad? should she? it was kind of a tough choice.

Bendy sneaks behind Shout and paws at his cape playfully as he grins happily.

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~The Clones~

The First Clone just continues to run from the blast site he made earlier, but his stamina runs low and he pants heavier. He quickly collapsed on the floor with only one leg keeping him up. He began heaving and hacking stuff on the floor. It wasn't much, just a little bit of blood, mucus, and saliva. The coughing lasted shortly and he looked back up wearily and disoriented, can't remember which direction he was going or which he's facing. The coughing did echo slightly through the halls, but it kept ringing in his ears.

With his canine hearing, he did hear a faint "Hello?" following. Somebody's there investigating. The clone winced in anger and got up, quickly loosing its balance while walking sideways to the wall. It began to breathe heavier and he looked into the direction of the empty hall where he heard the sound. He cringes even more when he felt pain suddenly sweeping through his body, and his physical body began to jolt and disfigures in a blue aura, just like what happens to Eika while she warps. But the clone stays in his place.

It looked again to the intersection and finds a shadow creeping closer. The shadow appeared to be Adaia looking around for something she "thought" she heard. When she looked at the first clone's direction, it wasn't there. Adaia smells something quite fowl, picking up a good canine scent. She walked forward and tuned the corner sniffing, until she found the small puddle of mixed substances the first clone coughed out.

Adaia remains unaware of somebody's presence, but the first clone appears to be watching her, hanging from the ceiling. She does smell something in the air and went to sniff it for a little bit. "Where are you?" She asked. Now it's certain Adaia knows somebody is there.

The thought of discovery puts pressure on the nameless clone. He moves as quietly as he can. It opens its mouth, heaving in a blue light, but he forced it shut and all that came out was a puff of smoke. He eyes Adaia from behind with an intimidating glare.

Silverdragon827's picture
Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
multiple

[next time, let's just try grabbing him with a claw and catch him by surprise.] Sapphire suggested. [I'll make sure he doesn't use his armor to get away.]

"Hello? Can I leave now?" Firestorm called to GLaDOS.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
You mean scarf?

((not a cape again.)) Dracomon nods.

Ranger says "I've dealt with people trying to take over the world so not uncomfortable. I've dealt with worse."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper sighs "im just scared

Harper sighs "im just scared to ask him" she says

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon says "Ask me what?"

Shoutmon says "Ask me what?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper quickly say

Harper quickly say "nothing"

Bendy tries tapping his shoulder

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon pulls out his

Shoutmon pulls out his Feather Duster.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper looks at her partner

Harper looks at her partner "and you thought YOU thought of that?" she smirks

ShiftWing smirks and goes over and blows a small fireball on the duster and grins

Harper looks at her partner and hands him something..keeping it from her dad

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Inkdoraptor?

Shoutmon pulls out 50 Feather Dusters.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
it will start next post ;D

Harper sighs "ok, I have a custom harness for when you used to climb on my back and I....reached my fully evolved form in my champion form" she says softly

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon faints from the

Shoutmon faints from the news.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
she goes and wakes him up "It

she goes and wakes him up "It happened a week ago, I actually kind of have dracomon to thank for it as well" she says

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Drake Draco and

Matthew Drake Draco and Ranger fall through a Rift into the field. Shoutmon squeezes her.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper nods and goes to her

Harper nods and goes to her champion form, but on her champion form, unfolds bionic like wingsImage result for ark tek wyvern saddleand she roars loudly and chitters

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Shoutmon squeals.

Shoutmon squeals.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
I'll cut to it if he can finish his reaction after fight ok? XD

Harper smiles, she looks out towards the door and growls,something is out there, and it's bad, she darts out to the field and the inkdoraptor growls, it strikes at Harper after she goes to champion form and she roars, she tackles it and wrestles it and struggles, it then pins her down, ready for a fatal blow to her. It strikes one of her wings and sparks come off the right wing and she roars in agony as she tries kicking it off of her.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Ranger gets out his Dino

Ranger gets out his Dino Charge Morpher  and insterts the Green Raptor Charger  yelling "Dino Charger Ready! Energize! Unleash The Power! Green Raptor Dino Charge Ranger Engage!" Becoming this equipped with the Raptor Claw, Matthew became a Glaceon, Draco got Naked and became a Dramillion. Draco breathed out Liquid Nitrogen of the Groncicle. Matthew was using Ice Beam. Drake was firing Bullets. Ranger was slashing with his Raptor claw in front of Harper.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper gets up and goes to

Harper gets up and goes to human form and gets onto ShiftWing and they fly upwards and use a fire blast and wing blast and it knocks the creature over onto its back and Harper leaps off into champion form and roars louder than shout and it stuns the creature...long enough to be struck from anyone

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Ranger runs up to slash it

Ranger runs up to slash it his Green Raptor Zord  coming to help as Matthew and Draco prepare a Double Ice Beam Liquid Nitrogen blast to freeze the scatter parts. And Drake blasting a beam at the center.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
The creature is frozen in ice

The creature is frozen in ice and Harper uses her tail to strike it....the creature soon shatters like glass as Harper lays down....it's finally over...it's gone....Harper gets up and looks around at her group and smiles, she roars louder than her father....for a victory is made and a battle has been won by her.....and her family