The Core and the fury RP

52250 replies [Last post]
Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"Yah," muttered Danny. "And I thought I was the strange one... but, you'll adapt to it." There was a little bit of doupt in that last phrase given that he's not entirely used to the place, but it's worth saying it anyway.

ApertureNightFury12345's picture
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper hugs Rusty "My comm

Harper hugs Rusty "My comm still works, let me know when you need me...or if you need your sly creature" she smirks proudly and smugly and teleports to Aperture.

Cally tells Danny "I'm sure Harper would be happy to see you again, but she left somewhere without saying, but it won't be long before her return though" she says

Harper suddenly sneaks up behind Danny in her champion form and noses his shoulder and chirrs, going to human form "You know the drill, say my name 3 times and I automatically appear" she teases

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

Danny felt a little bit of Daja Vu when he heard Cally speak. He turned around to face her, but before he can respond, Harper sneaked behind him and tapped his shoulder. More like a single nudge by the snout. Only seeing the thing behind him in the corner of the eye, he flinches back in a startle. "Oh," Danny said and anxiously giggled briefly. "It's just you. Sorry, I admit, I'm a little jumpy today."

The sentinels bring back serial codes of multiple different capsules. All of them were on top and not bottom where the human sized hole came out.

((Dang. While multitaking, it's easy to forget something))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper shrugs "Not surprised,

Harper shrugs "Not surprised, Aperture can be creepy sometimes" she says and asks Cally "Has he met Caan yet?" she asks

Cally smiles "Not yet" she says

Harper shakes her head with an amused chuckle, but brushes it off "So how are you?" she asks

Silverdragon827's picture
Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

"sure, as long as it can be done right here." Firestorm replied.

Sapphire went over to one of the tubes and peered inside it, literally shoving her head through the machine the tubes were stored in to look inside.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew & Draco

Draco smiled as Drake went into the tent and came out looking like this  saying "This is my original form the RoboWing."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
DayWhisper The Light Fury

DayWHisper sniffs at Drake

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

"Oh I'm fine, just getting an itchy feeling," Danny resplied. "At least to the most interesting thing I have to say rather than it being slow."

Inside was nothing much at all. There were no bodies being incubated or very much collected DNA. It wasn't big enough to incubate a body as it was only a storage capsule and not an incubation capsule on the bottom.

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm

"cool" Firestorm relied.

Sapphire was a bit disappointed the sentinels hadn't managed to collect that much DNA but than realized something. Despite everything that had happened, she was still trying to figure out what that mystery signal from Eika's d.eath was, and it had finally yeilded results. She crossed referenced it, just to be certain. "No way." She said to herself. "Eika actually made it to the Domain." She withdrew her head from the machine and truned to GLaDOS. "I think we might be able to bring Eika back to life." She said excitedly.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Drake

Drake said after scanning DayWhisper "Hello Mrs. Light Fury. And thanks Firestorm."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper sighs "At least you're

Harper sighs "At least you're not being captured by the same type of species 24/7 nowadays" she says and shrugs

DayWhisper growls softly and backs up

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Drake

Drake said in dragonese "Did I do something wrong?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
"I mustn't trust other beings

"I mustn't trust other beings I do not know" she says in dragonese

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Draco

Draco says "Then how can you make friends?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She backs up, she was born

She backs up, she was born wild and treated disrespectfully so many times, that others have to earn her trust, she then flies off out of the lair.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Drake

Drake says "Born wild and disrespected right? You have no idea how similar that is to Matthew and Draco." Draco said "We've both had bullies." Matthew said "Our Father's were basically completely jerk beep."

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"Actually I resent that," Danny pointed out, recalling a couple of times he has been hunted down and captured. Actually... Danny continues, "You know what it's like being a kid with a hidden ghost identity, living with a ghost-hunting family? I get hunted down all the time."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She sighs "I didn't mean it

She sighs "I didn't mean it like that, mine was half sarcasm half not, we have been invaded lately and I am usually what the invaders are after " she sighs "but I am sorry that you go through that though" she says

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

"Nono, it's not that you were being insensitive... well that insensitive, or," Danny stumbled, then said, "Forget that. At least that's something we have in common."

Meanwhile, something chews up through one of Aperture's entrances. In comes what appears to be an arachnoid dragon with six legs and four bright green eyes. It is teal in color with ultramarine feet and some red creasing on its head along with glowing green eyes. It crawled into the facility from the floor to the walls until it approached a broken shaft. As it came into view, the dragon took a look and then it jumped down the high elevator shaft.

At this time, the sentinels returned with the DNA collected and cleaned up fro the reactor room and stores it in various capsules.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles "It's ok, I

Harper smiles "It's ok, I know what you're trying to say" she says as she shakes her head, she sighs "You really should meet Caan when you can, he's probably the craziest one here" she chuckles

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"No thanks," Danny said, declining the offer. "I have enough craziness around here the first time I came."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She says "didn't say you had

She says "didn't say you had to" she nods "Everything is calmer now though here" she says

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

Danny took a small look around the lair. He turned around to a 130 degree angle and mumbled, "Yah you're right. Every time I go in here there's conflict." He turned his head back to Harper. "This would set the record of 'minutes passed without a fight'."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper smiles "one main

Harper smiles "one main reason for it involves me destroying an entire ship" she says and shrugs "They did stick a needle in my arm though" she says and sighs

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Cobra Commander ~ Male ~ Humanoid & Rusty & Cawley

# Rusty #

Rusty had nodded to Harper before she teleported away again, then went back about his business.

§ Cobra Commander §

"You make a good point but I can see you right now as you're checking things out in a very meerkatlike manner." GLaDOS said, which the Commander paused what he was doing at then huffed. "If I was receiving false footage that probably wouldn't be possible." she said.

"Ssstill doesssn't dissmisss the fact that it could be invissible. Why won't you jussst give me my pissstol back! I think it'sss been proven more timess than enough that I need it!!!" he hissed angrily at her, holding the s.crewdriver up now for proof of what he was talking about. "THISSS hass very low chances of protecting me from a giant arachnid attacker! Let alone everything ELSSSE that goess after me!!" he hissed in exasperation.

¢ Cawley Grounds ¢

"He's a planarian. His name is Snooter. I guess he could be a little like a goldfish because he's at least semi aquatic. I mean, he seemed able to swim with me no issue. He can go on land too though so...not totally." Milo told him. Cawley stared.

"Wait, like those giant planarians that were infesting the place while I was still human? Eesh. I don't see what you like about it but that's probably just me." Cawley said, then gave an 'AH' because GLaDOS started working on him.

Once she'd finished, Cawley just sort of sat there blankly for a few moments. He then very slowly twitched a leg. After he did this he gave a gasp like he'd just done something illegal for the first time or something.

"Woah. Okay. This is different than what I'd thought it'd be like. What is this?? It's not right.. it's not right it's not right.. This is not what I was built to be. Wow!! Legs again!!" Cawley said, contradicting himself and seeming to flip-flop moods. He slowly started to curl each of his legs. After a few minutes he paused.

"Wait. Waitwait. I can't.. am I counting right? How many limbs did you give me??" Cawley asked, suddenly a little freaked out. He was freaked out to begin with because they didn't quite bend like human legs do exactly but the idea of having more limbs than he originally used to have was hard to grasp after living so long without having any limbs whatsoever.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

A sound was blared nearby Cobra Commander from a distance. The sound was a hollow thunking sound like someone was kicking an aluminum panel within an empty cylinder. The sound lasted for a short duration, though it sounded heavy.

Danny then turned around, back to facing Harper. He gave her quite an impressed look when she said she destroyed an entire ship. But the needle was another thing. "Aren't you concerned on what they could've implanted in you?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "They took b.lood

Harper says "They took b.lood to see my DNA and what I was, but I could handle them easily, remember that book I gave you before your last departure? that explains things" she nods

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"In matter of fact, I do," Danny recalled. "But what do they want to do to you?"

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper shrugs and sighs

Harper shrugs and sighs "daleks will try to capture any powerful thing that they can get their slim ylittle arms on, and when rusty tookk me in, that added my worth to them up more" she sighs

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"So there are more than one alien army dominating this world," Danny concluded. "Figures."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper shrugs "Starchildren

Harper shrugs "Starchildren aren't one of them, we're peaceful and help when needed, but yeah" she sighs "we just have to keep fighting" she says

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm

"I think maybe she saw what happened earlier with Bendy and was worried it would happen to her or something." Firestorm said. "I met her too, in old Aperture while searching for Harper, and she seems pretty ok around me."

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"Your world sounds like you have a lot of bad luck. But do they happen to be enter-dimentional?" Danny asked.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She shakes her head "nope,

She shakes her head "nope, very much real, they can't travel dimensions, though they also used to be human, but very little people know of this " she says

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew & Draco

Matthew & Draco nod. Drake says "Firestorm bit of info never call anyone useless around Draco... He has issues with it."

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Danny Phantom~

"Okay good, that means I don't have to worry about them too," Danny mumbled.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
She nods "Hopefully they

She nods "Hopefully they won't dimension jump, I only have one other world to hope that they don't get to as well" she says

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS asked Sapphire "What's the Domain?"

When she spotted the weird six legged dragon she snapped "Identify yourself." She had no idea if it could even talk but there was no harm in trying.

She was distracted from Cobra Commander by the thing.

Milo greeted a "Hiiiii!" to Danny not seeming to notice he was in a conversation but not seemig to try to add anything to it eather and so only giving a very short interuption. 

GLaDOS told Cawley "Four legs and two claws."

Milo told Cawley "I like Snoother because he's sweet."

"Give him a minute Milo. In fact give everybody a minute." GLaDOS said to which Milo replied "Oh....sorry."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Bendy sits in a corner

Bendy sits in a corner playing jacks again "Harper did you mention about your cup stacking trick?" he asks

-
Harper says "it was never brought up no" she says

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

"noted." Firestorm replied.

"The Domain is many things, and I don't really know much about it, but I do know that it can cure rampancy and act as a backup drive for AIs if they make it in. At the time of her death, Eika managed to access the Domain. That means her personality might still be alive in there." She said excitedly "We could potentially bring Eika back from the dead."

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
GLaDOS

GLaDOS told Sapphire "Sounds sort of like a blackbox feature with benifets rather then torture like mine. How do we get her back?"

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Sapphire

"working on that." Sapphire replied. "First things first though, we need to make a new body for Eika. Her old one was destroyed. Maybe Virgil can help."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Rift Master

Rift Master made a screen appear in the hall and says "The game begins now." Suddenly 2 rifts opened under Matthew &Draco\Drake dropping the real Matthew in into a test chamber and Draco and Drake in another then dropping Bangaa Warriors in there 2 that had Mythril Swords . And some in other Empty Test Chambers. ((If you want to involve your characters just have them rifted please it's easier figure anyone can join and I'm not interrupting.))

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

GLaDOS asked Sapphire "Does it have to be forerunner in nature? Because Virgil has tried to fix Eika when she was injured before and he couldn't even do that because it was too alien. If her mind can be moved to something more Aperture it might work but I don't know how much help he can be otherwise. I can't do a lot with forerunner tec ether."

Rizzo's whole group was rifted into the test chamber. Rizzo looked around with a "What the heck?"

GLaDOS stated "Our enemy finally decided to make a move and to use the test chambers as arenas. Weird choice if you ask me as I can get involved." She moved the family out of the chamber and took them to her room as that was the most secure place she could think of.

Rizzo said "One of the very few times I DIDN'T mind being picked up. Don't let that give you any ideas though! I am not more ok with it then before! It's just....this time the ends justified the means. ...Oh, hey Milo."

'Hello!" Milo replied.

GLaDOS turned her attention back to the test chamber arenas and said "If you can hear me, and I know you likely can, don't take my action the wrong way. Those fellows can fight. They just don't like it so I'd rather send someone with a more....firey attitude in if you'd like a challenge."

Suddenly Chell dropped into one of them.

GLaDOS said "Yeah. Like her."

Chell gave the AI an annoyed look not knowing what just happened but thinking GLaDOS had something to do with it just based on what she's said.

((Let me know if that's too controlling and I'll edit to just have Chell in without the other stuff. I just thought this whole little goof was funny. I wasn't sure if each person was suppose to be fighting two of those lizard things or if my characters were meant to be dropped in beside yours so I'll let you decide exactly where the lunatic was dropped))

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
I love it Hyper XD

The Bangaa said "You will join our Utopia." They soon ran at Chell.

The ones in Matthew's Chamber charged as he changed to a Bisharp and started slashing against their swords with his sword like hands.

Draco breathed out fire while Drake as a Robo Wing said at the same time as Rift Master said in the Hall "Species Bangaa known from the Final Fantasy Game. They take it as an insult to be called Lizards. The class now is Warrior so special abilities: 1st Aid, Power\Mind\Magic\Speed Break, Greased Bolt, Body Slam, and Down Size.  Mythril Sword strongest Metal in the game allows the best attack." Drake starts breathing out bullets.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

Danny heard a long "Hi" from Milo. He turned in the direction where he heard it and there was a mechanical shark. He made a small wave in the hand returning the gesture. He doesn't recall too much, but he's sure he seen a robot shark here. It made him think, What other things were there?

The arachnoid dragon did not respond, but it stopped itself on the shaft, making that hollow thunk sound. it crawled out of the shaft and around the small round room it led to.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper shrugs "But I don't

Harper shrugs "But I don't guess it's too important though" she sighs

Bendy hops onto her back "They probably can't get to---"

Harper says "They might not, but...I don't think I'll ever be needed there if they do" she says softly

Her friend grins "You are royal there" he says and drums his fingers on her shoulder

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Chell narrowed her eyes. She dodged the first swipe then fired amber at the first before having to dodge the second. She was still sort of getting in the swing of things so the second swipe grazed her side cutting enough to bleed but not enough to stop her. In fact it just seemed to make her angry. She jumped back just out of range then fired a few plasma blasts.

GLaDOS responded to the Rift Master telling them that the creatures disliked being called lizards with a "Oh really? Hey! Lizards!"

Milo started telling Rizzo and Tripod about Snooter. When they asked to see him and Milo opened his hatch Rizzo said "It's riding IN YOU?! EEEEWWWW!"

Milo said "What? I don't have gut guts."

GLaDOS decided she didn't like the unknown origan of the weird multi legged dragon or its unknown nature. She looked for a way to possibly contain it.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple

Chell's Banga's saw red and decided to use the Body Slam ability after getting one getting knocked back by the plasma shots smoking a bit and the other charging with his ambered Shoulder his Sword in his other hand.

Matthew ended not being able to block as much when they were called Lizards and said "Really Caroline it makes them angries that's not easy on me! I can't swap forms right now!" He ended up going into Shadow Claw making his hand a blade since the blade was on his arms.

Drake was getting good hits as was Draco but Draco ended up being slashed as Drake batted the Banga away with his paw.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Chell shot a portal under the charging one's feet then the other on the ceeling above the one who got plasma blasted.

GLaDOS told Matthew "Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Want me to get involved to make it up to you? I have Turrets. And claws."