Clash of the Clans 2017 Official Winners!

24 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Vikings, we have officially reached the end of our annual month-long tournament where clans throughout campus have gone head to head for the honor of becoming the reigning champions of Clash of the Clans 2017! This year’s tournament  was  like no other and on some accounts, Vikings were faced by  a few more hurdles than usual. However, we saw just how strong and determined your focus was in this completions, which seemed to never slow down. And without further delay and as some of you might have already heard, this year’s winning clan is the Fikang Racers!

Congratulations to all members and thank you to all vikings who participated in this arduous adventure! The Winning clan will be given a special golden racing skin that will be added to their inventories in a few days time – stay tuned!

And while we are at it, we’d also like to congratulate Sun and Moon Guardians, their hard work and perseverance earned them a spot next to the Swift Champions. The two clans will be taking home a high-demanded prize…. 5 mystery box of fish, to maintain their dragons in tip-top shape!

All three clans should expect their winnings at the end of the month, once again congratulations to the Fikang Racers, and thank you to all vikings for giving it your all during this year’s tournament.

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

Thank you Brynjolf but LOL fish :D we get fish hahahahahahaha

Congrats my fellow Swifties!!!!!!!!! and congrats Sun and Moon Guaridains!!!  We shall enjoy this amazing "highly desired consolation prize" of fish!!!! 

To SoD team, though it is wonderful you are giving other clans prizes for the tournament, I recommend it be something with bit more value than fish :) Thank you for the fish though :)

So, what dragon is this gold racing skin for? 

Swift For Life 3/24/2015-Present

Swifties Swifties Oi Oi Oi!

Viking created Oct 11, 2014 at around 6:40pm PST

Made first friend on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm

Joined first clan on Jan 19, 2015

First time in Single Player ThunderRun Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28pm

SoD Discord banner made by SilverDragonFox

(Above banner made by me, crests used made by Maijic)

The right side clan crest art was made by carmine (SC banner above made by Silence!)

"Swift Chompions "We bite-alot"" -Moondragonfox

SWIFT CHAMPIONS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!!! We love to race and we strive to be one of the best clans in rank and loyalty. We are an active clan and are currently ranked 13. Loyalty within our family is very important. We talk to each other all the time though chatzy, discord, and pm. If you would like to join, apply by clicking here and filling out the form. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM here or contact me on Facebook. I am Tyra Penn on Facebook.

Clay Toothless made by me: SoD #FanartSaturday showcased 9/17/16

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 2/19/17

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 4/2/17

I gained a total of 17,040 trophies in the 2016 Clash of Clans Tournament O.O  (Banner below made by httyyd!)

Aithusa/me (drawn by MistyNight) Aithusa/me (drawn by Carmine) 

Master's 47 Commandments

1. - Thou shalt not hate thy Master. Thou shalt also have a special name.

2. -

3. - Thou shalt maketh a song about thy commandments.

4. - Thou shalt maketh a poem for thy Master, containing the spleling of her loyalist of servants.

5. -

6. -

7. -Thou shalt weareth thy Master's ‘Master Musk’ scent

8. -

9. - All bleach must be holy bleach. All bleach must be prior blessed by a priest. It is decreed.

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. -Thou shalt call the color blue by thy true name of ble, for the Master sayeth it is so. One who refuses shalt be a fool.

14. -

15. -

16. -

17. -

18. -

19. - Note, thy Master does not condone nor accept bribes and/or threats. But things magic may happen if either one or the other is used.

20. -

21. -

22. -

23. -

24. -

25. -

26. -

27. -

28. -Thou shalt always quest for the answers. Quessing

29. -

30. -

31. -

32. -

33. -

34. -

35. -

36. -

37. -#catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate: When thou art late to a Master's party, it shalt be catastrophic and awkward.

38. -When one shalt arrive #catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate, and find all party goers have become waiting ghosts, then thou shalt ascend to fairy-hood to bringeth thy swift ghosts back to thy living.

39. - Thou must pass gas once in the presence of master, so she knoweth of thy presence

40. - Master Chan is kawaii af

41. - Thou shalt not be greedy while receiving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of one's life. Tis unbecoming.

42. - Only Master can assume (be it the assumption of genders)

43. - Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself.

44. -

45. -

46. -

47. -

-Koda Penndragon-

-Terra-BABY FOX TALES-Spirit-

-Smaug-Luna-Tauriel-Legolas-Lyla-Earth-Merlin-Misty and Meadows-Hailstone-Aragog-Snow White-

-Zack-Loki-Jack Frost-Ralph-Lancelot-Gormogon-Kilgharrah-Temperance-Ichabod Crane-Bazynga-

-Katrina-LOTR-Howard-Nibbles-Forrest Gump-PitBull-Agni-Pitch-Lilith-Tiger-Freya-

-Hot Tamales-August Rush-Nick-Rhino-Arya-Tyrion-Margaery-Fumaca-

-Buddy-Grave Digger-Penny-Icicle-Loch Ness-Gecko-Drake

Oathkeeper-Seahawk-Nymeria-Razanur and Peregrin-

The above art/dragon species was created by me, his name is Swift and he is what I call an Asheous Mare (He is just a baby dragon). Asheous Mares are the mascot of Swift Champions.

(made by me)               (made by Victoriae350)               (made by me)

Art and Adoptables Made by themasterplan47!

Chrome, Mushu, and Darwin

Adoptables Made by MidnightMare!

Lycaon Pictus (origional creation) my adopted African Wild Dog Fury

P. T Leo, Alex, Rarity, and Terra

Art and Adoptables Made by DuskDaybreak!

Kilgherrah, Hugo, Angela and Araneae!

Sapphire, Twilight, Sunset, and Sapling

Art Made by TosiLohi!

Art and Adopts Made by Kimbenoso!

Caimen, Legolas, Swift, Gormogon

Other Art and Adoptables!

Cobblestone (made by Defy), Uther, and Kiwi (both made by chameishida)

This is Milky Way, Asteria, and Cosmos (all Galaxyfurys created by bubbles5498)

Timber (made by blockEdragon) Tony Stark and Black Widow (Both made by AniuRavenwolf)

Lycaon(made by Twistedclaw),Tauriel(made by Mariella), Sable(made by kelcyk123), Arya+Gormogon (made by snowflake12298)

Swift (made by TildenWolfGirl)  Sandies (made by Witcherforever)

Petrichor (made by Bavelly)

Toothless (first 2 made by NightmareRebuffLycaon and Swift! (second 2 made by carmine)

I Love My Babies

Cora (rip), Bella, Kisha (rip), Abby (rip), and Cuddles

GreenFire's picture
GreenFire
Supreme Viking Champion
~~

Congrats to Swift Champions and Sun and Moon Guardians for this "highly desired" prize! Haha.

Birthday: 12/31/00

Dragon Count: 70+ (Dragons shown HERE)

Clan: Swift Champions

Signature picture by themasterplan47 and profile picture by Arrowalker.

Semonia
Chief
Seriously?

Fish rofl. 5 fish lolol. Well that was certainly worth it rofl. I imagine this will really motivate all vikings in Berk to do their very best in this category next year to earn this highly sought after prize lolol. Are it at least goldfish? rofl

Sorry but this is funny. 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

hahahahha omg yes, it is funny :D

Night And Fury 2's picture
Night And Fury 2
Wilderness Explorer
BLEHHHHHHHH

Golden race skin? Will it works on every dragon? XD just asking 

Hiiiiii~~

I'm Night And Fury II

I'm in clan Immortal Demonz as an elder ^^

My main dragon is Spikey - Sand Wraith :3

Pm me if you want friend code XD 

OR

Try to catch me in game >:D

I like drawings :3 especially drawing DRAGONS

Thats All. Updates coming soon? XD

~DEMONZZZZ~

~~~~ICE CREAM OwO~~~~

Night And Fury 2's picture
Night And Fury 2
Wilderness Explorer
BLEHHHHHHHH

Golden race skin? Will it works on every dragon? XD just asking 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
I love my Swifties hahaha

So, talking with my Swift members, one of them posted this in the Discord chat we have, and I just about died :) (I really am thankful I and fellow Swifties were able to get a prize for this tournament though)

": I just got teh exclusive prize!! #happy #excited #whatcoulditbe"

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
FLOOFTASTIC

This was all just a big prank. We're actually getting 12 booted plants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin of the SoD discord server

Click here to join

|DeviantArt|Flight Rising|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
lol :D

OMG yes! This is so much better haha :D 

Zelda Link's picture
Zelda Link
Chief
-

Congrats Swift Champions and Sun and Moon Guardians!! :D

Zelda Link

Elder of Wings of Freedom

These guys are so cute hehehe

Hey! Listen!111000.png

Hoy, small fry!

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

The flow of time is always cruel...

After all, a fake is a fake...and no matter how much you dress it up, the real thing always wins!

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other.

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

Thank you! :D

Maijic's picture
Maijic
Supreme Viking Champion
Congrats!!!

Congratulations Winners!!!

Now, Swift Champions, don't be greedy with your highly demanded prize. You really only need 1 fish. So share the other four fish with the other hard working racers of the game. Generosity is a valuable quality that we at SC strongly encourage. There are people out there with less fish than you. Go find them and share the love. 

(Jk, you dont need to share your prize.)

((there's no trade system XD ))

but in all seriousness, it's awesome we were able to win something.

SC Banner by Stiger23

Please fill out an application HERE if you are interested in joining.

We look forward to hearing from you :D

*Recruiting Poster made by SIlence*

*banner by Silence*

In-Game Pictures

Me, Stiger23, Silence, and themasterplan47

(All above Photos by Sitger23)

Gifts Made for Me

Thank you to everyone who has made me a gift. I treasure them!

Crest by Silence  |  Viking by Carmine  |  Viking by Heather Moonlight

Dragon by Rebicar  |  Finnic by theMASTERplan47

Dragon by Moondragonfox  |  Herman by theMASTERplan47

Irwynn by Stiger23

Thank you all for the amazing gifts!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovingly Adopted to the Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find many of my adoptables on my Viking Website!

Maijic Mayhem

The site is under construction,

but you will be able to see the dragons on my adoptables page.

Diceon gifted to me and made by StrawHatAlex!

DragonBots by Kelcyk123

Lahav - Happy go lucky, excitable dragon :) He enjoys following me around but gets distracted easily.

Furies by Defy

*Art and Species by Defy*

Name: Buttons (Be careful, he likes to steal your buttons)

Species: Woolly Fury

About Woolly Furies

Nope nope nope this is not woolly howl! This is the first and unique Woolly Furies!It is a hybrid between nigt fury and woolly howl and I think the result turned out very nice. These cute creatures are completely covered with soft fluffy wool so you will be pleased to fondle your dragon. These cuties have another interesting feature. All woolly furies know how to pull teeth just like Toothless! Flame all the same and pinkish. --Defy

*Art and fan species by Defy, nightfury species by HTTYPD*

Name: Magma                                                                                                                                                          Name: Bandit

Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                             Gender: Male

Species: Boulder Fury                                                                                                                                    Species: Nightfury

About Boulder Furies     

Charming creatures with indomitable energy. These dragons have a very tough skin covered with plates.

They are a little inferior in speed to other furies but the flame does not compare with others. Only Spirit Furies exceed their temperature and power. Boulder Furies dig and eat small pieces of rock like gronckles. They are very cute and love spending time with the rider. -- Defy

*Art and fanspecies by Defy*

Name: Axel

Species: Spirit Fury

About Spirit Furies:

And now say Hello to the first ... Sprit Furies!!! Yeah yeah you read that right! Why Spirits? Because they are totally transparent and remind spirits. They look like ghosts , have a huge glowing eyes and a strange glow inside. But actually these are REAL dragons which you can touch and even fly with them. They like to hover above the ground like ghosts and in this  posture to follow the rider. This is one of the largest furies and have the most enormous wings. They are very proud and want to constantly be with only rider.This is a very rare and dangerous dragons. Usually attack luminous deadly flame. --Defy

*art and fanspecies by Defy*

Name: Ruffina

Age-23

Calm and warm. Ruffina has a very warm nature and she always gets along with all the dragons. She doesn't like squabbles and never comes into the fight with other dragons. Ruffina is very fond of little dragons and always protects them. She's very affectionate. --Defy

My lovingly Adopted Aquaborealis

from Spy aka 1flower

*Species and lineart by 1flower*

*color by 1flower and kcrockett*

I have permission from Kcrockett to put her dragons in my signature. Here is a list of them:

Nova (Trahveller's mate), Tide Pool (Nova & Trahveller's son), Coral (Drevis & Kiwi's daughter), Drevis (Kiwi's mate), Damon (Aryia's mate), Azog (Raeyan's mate), Thresh (Raeyan & Azog's son), Drakis (Verde's mate), Koba (Shamaya's mate), Mist (Ripple's mate), Tundran (Leena's mate), Sapphire (Puck's mate), Dawn (Jekyll's mate), Willow (Regal's mate), Glacius (Máni's mate), Tito (Raynelle's mate), Neon Lake (Twilight's mate), Zeus (Artemis' mate), Iris (Larkin's mate), Silver Mist (Morris' mate), Cyra (Draven's mate).

I also have permission from Maddness to have her dragon in my signature.

Rivercloud (Fleur's mate)

Babies who have now grown up:

Additional Bases:

Full Grown Aquaborealis and their Mates:

From right to left: Trahveller (Maijic), his mate Nova (Kcrockett)

Bottom: Daughter Laylah, Son Tide Pool (Kcrockett)

Lohlaa (Maijic) and her mate Neptune (Krockett)

From right to left: Ignatius (Kcrockett) his mate Glimmer (Maijic), and their son Pyrrhos (Krockett & Maijic)

From Right to Left: Drevis (Kcrockett) and his mate Kiwi (Maijic), and their daughter Coral (Kcrockett & Maijic).

*Kiwi is the Daughter of Glimmer and Licht, Step daughter of Ignatius*

From Right to Left: Damon (Kcrockett) and his mate Aryia (Maijic). Dazran (Maijic) Son of Damon and Aryia

Raeyan (Maijic) and her mate Azog (Kcrockett)

Raeyan and Azog's twins, Rain and Storm

Raeyan and Azog's other hatchling

Thresh (belongs to Kcrockett)

From Right to Left: Verde (Maijic) and her mate Draksis (Kcrockett)

From Right to Left: Shamaya (Maijic), and her mate Koba (Kcrockett)

Bottom: Fleur, Shamaya and Koba's daughter.

Forest, Fleur's son, And Fleur's mate Rivercloud (Madness)

Ripple (Maijic) and his Mate Mist (Kcrockett)

Leena and her daugher with Cursed Eclipse, Calliope

From Right to Left: Puck and his mate Sapphire (Kcrockett) 

Jekyll ^_^ He has a split personality.

and his mate Dawn (KC)

Regal and his mate Willow (KC)

Amaranth

Acai, my little berry boy ^^ He likes roofs

Máni & his mate Glacius

Raynelle & her mate Tito

Twilight, her mate Neon Lake (KC) and her daughter with Denim, Artemis

Larkin and his mate Iris (KC)

Caspert (name pending)

Morris the Melanistic (Maijic) and his mate Silvermist (Kcrockett)

Pyrrhos (Kcrockett and Me) and his mate Cassiopeia, she is blind, and has two tails :D

Cassiopeia was a queen that bragged about her beauty. Though my Cassi is not vain, I thought she deserved a name that was as beautiful as her.

Cassi's daughter with Zyock, Nesoi. She is partially blind

and needs to be in water a lot or her skin will dry out. 

Pyrrhos' son, Canicus. He likes to Growl ^^ (Mother, Crescent)

Draven, my partially tamed wind elemental.

He visits, and terrorizes me. But I love him!

And his mate Cyra, owned by Kcrockett

And Daenerys, their daughter :D

Aquaborealis species belongs to 1flower. Most of the art and coloring belongs to 1flower. Some have been colored by Kcrockett. I used to know which were which, but have since forgotten.

Nova, Ignatius, Drevis, Coral and Damon all belong to Kcrockett.

They are just visting their mates on my signature.

^.^

My Smoothskins

*Art and Species by Me*

Maijic

Name: Lemon                                                                 Name: Lime

Name: Puff

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes Lord Maijic, we shall do as you (and Master) command! :D

Maijic's picture
Maijic
Supreme Viking Champion
Our Master Commands Thee!

Oh yes! Our Master commands this as well. Though I have not spoken to her directly about it, I know her wishes. For it is written, in her 47 commandments!

Commandment 41.) Thou shalt not be greedy while recieving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of ones life. Tis unbecoming.

Which corresponds directly with,

Commandment 43.) Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself. 

We actually aren't sure why 43 isn't 42...But our Master has a plan! And 42 was not in the plan at the time. So it is written. 

**So, for those where were offended to not be included when I said "people with less fish", twas only an example, meant for shock value. Our Swift members may share with any and all, just as our Master of 47 commandments demands. Go forth and spread thy fish!

Strykana's picture
Strykana
Wilderness Explorer
Congrats to all the

Congrats to all the winners... and I hope your fish have bellies full of gems at least. lol ;)

The Phantom Lords since 2014

Saber Zakuro's picture
Saber Zakuro
Dragon Master
FISH ROFL

Well that was rather anticlimactic :p Fish XD The tournament organizers are such trolls hahaha 

Congrats to Swifties and Sun/moon guardians!

~~~~~~My Dragons <3~~~~~~

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion

GIF Created by Nessie

Links  

The Dragon Racers: Recruitment

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Official Chat Page

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Banner & Art Thread

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Summer Special!

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Website

[here]

Created by Hrepetti

Created by Nessie

BarkingGhost's picture
BarkingGhost
Supreme Viking Champion
Potatoes can't fly

Does this mean that the potatoes got mashed?

Enough with the SPAM

for oh for, dragon not found.

Don't make Toothless angry

AstridnStormfly's picture
AstridnStormfly
Jarl

Well congrats for making it this far! The unfortunante gift and your guys' reactions are making me laugh histariclly. :D Sorry if I spelled that wrong. Anyways, cragratulations, you guys are true vikings!

Astridnstormfly

Image result for hiccup and astrid with tattoosImage result for hiccup and astrid with tattoosImage result for hiccup and astrid with tattoos

Image result for hiccup and astrid

Image result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astrid

Image result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astrid with tattoos

Image result for hiccup and astrid

Image result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astrid

Image result for hiccup and astridImage result for hiccup and astrid   Image result for hiccup and astrid with tattoos

My Name Unknown's picture
My Name Unknown
Chief
Congrates Guys

That outfit Picture looks like it has gold, Poor toothless looks like he just has yellow Race stripes. Yep a bee or wasp, and thats why it was just a chest till the end this year. Believe any winner would have felt dupped, especially those that won before (if they compared it to their previous prizes).

A full on golden skin (that actually looks like, close to anyway, the outfit above) Would have been more acceptable, Like  riding a Mythological Creature. Make you feel special like those before you.

Congrates on your win guys, sorry you got done in on your prize when all previous prizes had much more thought and effort put into it.

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

The toothless race paint is the prize. the picture of the viking is from before last year's tournament, and is a glitch or hack by an unknown player.

Also, the gold race paint are for toothless and a few starter dragons like the Nadder. 

dragon5496's picture
dragon5496
Supreme Viking Champion
I think it is a good prize

I think it is a good prize for the 2017 tournement-if you have toothless anyways- i mean,no one else has toothless war paint even if it does make toothless look like a bumble bee and its doesnt look as good as my neon dragons profile...but you should be happy that it can fit several dragons and not just one : )

edit by me 

-Winter has arrived-

(credit to whoever made gif)

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

im Back

(much more below)

Just kidding!!!im going (try)

to not act like that, even

though i trashed my

reputation-but to be honest, i dont

have to ansewer to anyone over

the internet whom i dont know.

But... i guess i have to ansewer to

God so... 

I aplogize for causing unrest in the forums

and my in-excusable behavior

when i use to call players out for it ; i did not mean to

entirly in-furiate forum users but i guess thats just where 

it went out of hand.

Plus, ive made other mistakes

as well via grammer/ just being to distracted so... 

-sorry-

Elder and member of....

• Banner by me

Banner

by Stworzydlak

Banner by Nessie

We Protect our own-be warned 

hackers.

BTW Atmosphere says hi!

(photo edits done by me- DO NOT STEAL)

I fly with the will and fury.

Atmoshere is currently working on my signature...

(these are 2 out of 5 remaing drawings since i just came off

of  "drawing dragons" ban.)

(drawn by me please  DO NOT STEAL.)

Personality Description of my viking (Hannah)

-She has a good soul, but a dark heart-

She can be quite fierce sometimes (not great if it  is for the wrong reason) but she is understanding and has kindness sowed in her. She runs on pure fury during races (du just a racing method) ...Although she may not always admit  it (and fix it) she will try to make things right when she makes a mistake        ( She can be very distracted sometimes so...).

She loves all her dragons very much, as they are as close to her as family and friends- and would go out of harms way to protect them.

She absolutly enjoys racing, wandering around the wild areas with her dragons, and flyingn upside down (rules are ment to be broken)

Favorite things to eat and drink are cremesoda,  ice-cold water, and apple cider ; wild duck, pinneapple, celery, and anything with bread. Anything with chocolate is her favorite desert.

Favorite color- very deep, rich, purple.

Favorite places in the world-anywhere with mountains, and trees, and snow etc.

and thats all i have to say!

end of siggy-good 

day!

dragon5496's picture
dragon5496
Supreme Viking Champion
I think it is a good prize

I think it is a good prize for the 2017 tournement-if you have toothless anyways- i mean,no one else has toothless war paint even if it does make toothless look like a bumble bee and its doesnt look as good as my neon dragons profile...but you should be happy that it can fit several dragons and not just one : )

dragon5496's picture
dragon5496
Supreme Viking Champion
Whoops computer copied that

Whoops computer copied that twice D : sorry..