And the 2016 Clash of the Clans Reigning Champions Are...

38 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

Brave Vikings and loyal dragons, we have finally reached the end of this month-long arduous adventure of fierce competition to bring you the grand reveal you've been waiting for. With the two strongest clans of this year, Wings of Freedom and Spirit of Valhall, racing hard and blasting targets to determine which clan will be the best of the best for this year's championship. Well it's time to collect your wits and bring out the drumrolls foooorrrr...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the participating members of Spirit of Valhall for taking first place and becoming THIS YEAR'S reigning CHAMPION! Just as promised, all winning members will be able to find the marvelous Mask of the Champions ready and waiting for them to adorn their victorious faces within the next few days. Stay tuned and sport this prize with pride once you find it in your inventory!

Clash of the Clans truly met their match with some incredibly hard-to-beat clans training hard and taking names, and all participating calns deserve a warm round of applause for all your hard work! It sure was a bumpy ride, but truly an exciting time to see the amount of support shared by members of this Viking community!

Thank you all for a fantastic month, and once again congrats to our NEW Champions! http://smarturl.it/ClashClans16WIN

Candyblast's picture
Candyblast
Supreme Viking Champion

Well done Spirt of Valhall! You deserved it!

Also, I have not got my monthly dragon egg chest. Please do not ignore me! I pay for my membership! I don't get it for free!

"She shoots, she scores! Haha!"

"Oi! This is no time for standin' around!"

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
Congrats XD

Congrats XD

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Error: Brain Is NOT here...

Congrats, Valhall! I can't exactly say you guys were a worthy opponent because for most of it we were on the same side xP however, you're a hard working clan. Congrats for the victory!

Alright I'm sorry but that mask just reminds me of an egyptian relic XD

Stop Boulder Class shaming!

BOULDER CLASS! BOULDER CLASS! OI OI OI!

Hai.

Welcome to my signature.

Since I am a person who is very, very lazy I (at this time) don't feel like making my siggy "fancy"

So, here's some stuff 'bout me.

I am a girl.

I like the color Blue/teal.

My favorite dragon class is Boulder Class.

my main dragon(s) are a Screaming Death named Odin, and a Skrill named Jayfeather.

I love Doctor Who, Merlin, Chuck, Physch, Harry Potter, The Kane Chronicles, and other nerd-y things.

My favorite Httyd dragons whose names start with the letter s are Screaming Deaths, Shivertooths, Skrills, Scauldrons, Smothering Smokebreaths, Snafflefangs, Shovelhelms, Sword Stealers, Snifflehunches (+Sneezelhunches) and Seashockers! (that's alot!)

And I am usually friendly :D

In-game name is: IIicedragonII (No, not lice dragon. Those are capital i's not l's. And you simply pronounce it as "Ice dragon")

Friend code: hmm.. P.M. me if you want it. Can't take any chances o3o

And I'm a proud member of The Phantom Lords! (ROAAAAAAAAR!)

I'm also a proud member of the recently-made forum clan The Sisterhood of Clams!

"We aren't perfect! We're women! We take what we want!"

I'll probably post some bios about my dragons, but I'm too lazy to do it right now XP

Amazing picture of my main viking OC, Eira Glacier, by Pixel!

Picture of my bestest-Screaming Death-buddy, Odin, by Dragonrider34!

Picture of Odin eliminating the largest threat known to vikings: BUTTERFLIES!! Awesome picture done by ScarfyWings! (He's not a fan of butterflies, deathly afraid of them actually. I can only shudder in horror as he has now discovered they're flammable..)

Epic picture of Odin done by WutendBonfire!

Info card on Odin by ze great AllyNadderRider!

Picture of Jayfeather by Dragonrider34!

Oldscratch Johnson by Gigimon!

Amazing picture of Seawings done by Freakzter!

Picture of Spottedleaf by Tyrannosaur66!

Picture of Mage by FlamingHusky!

Adorable picture of Gadget by KareKare!

Amazing edit of Armakillo done by Siren-Spirit!

Permafrost the lone Snow Wraith by Huntress of the Storms!

Great edit of Ignis my Monstrous Nightmare done by Frytha!

The Acidic ScuttleSting! Idea by me and this amazing picture by NightmareRebuff!

My ever-so-adorable Pan-Puffle Plumpkin by Sky and Ocean!

Blight the nightfury/razorwhip hybrid adopted from Tyrannosaur66!

Sea Glass, my first ever Aqua Borealis by Kcrocket & 1Flower!

Picture of Bluestar being... Bluestar by AngNadder!

Armakillo picture by Wildfire78!

Cute Shivertooth blinkie by Candyblast!

Picture of Graveyard admiring his precious chicken by NadderForever!

Picture of Doopliss by Dragonrider34!

Clan Stuff/Miscellaneous:

(right now it mostly has things for the Sisterhood of Clams, however if I find some phantoms stuff I shall add it to this section as well)

The Sisterhood of Clams' adorable mascot, Clament! (Done by the clan leader, Sky and Ocean!)

Awesome Elder picture of Me, Zuski, and Gummy Bear (our codenames, respectively.) by Sky and Ocean!

All clam members by our clam leader, Zuski/Sky and Ocean!

My clam badge by Zuski/Sky and Ocean! (The derpy bird represents me perfectly.)

Check out the dragon fight club! It's a cool sort of 'event' area where we stick dragons head-to-head on eachother and vote/see which would win in a fight!

Currently there's a tournament going on! Which side are you on?

Fire..

Or..

Ice..

Personally..

Team ice FTW!

Lil' short:

Jayfeather: C'mon friend, this thing won't hurt anyone!

Odin: I do not have time to mess around with strange objects.

Jayfeather: Look, just hold still.

-Seawings makes sure to not be in the shot of the camera-

-click-

Jayfeather: Aha! Got it. Ahh fish paste, my wing was in it..

Odin: Hand that over this minute! I... want to see if you got my good side..

Jayfeather: HA!

Seawings: G-guys lets just bring this thing to Ice, o-okay?

Odin: GIVE ME THE PICTURE!!

Jayfeather: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT!!

Odin: GIVE IT HERE YOU EEL WITH WINGS OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO-

-Jayfeather flew off chuckling-

-Odin roared after him-

-Seawings whimpers and decides to follow-

(Funny picture of Odin and Jayfeather by Wutend Bonfire!)

Ha! Got ya >:D

(awesome gif of Odin by Peymae!)

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion
Congrats!

Congrats to the winning clan. I have some people from that clan in my friends list so congrats you guys!

Want to know a little about me? Scroll through my signature to get to the About Me section

( HPowers banner made by Gertie Gazoo, Isle of Gazoo crest made by a friend of Gertie Gazoo's and given to me by Gertie Gazoo.)

photo clash of clans pennant 2_zpsmixdblnu.png

photo clash of clans poster_zpsdanagllz.png

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I learn from it and try not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses or for answers to your Bible-based questions, please visit jw.org.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup and Toothless. Astrid and Tuffnut are my second favorites.

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect: Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals,and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Night Fury

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker, and Sand Wraith

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Great Tournament

Congratulations to Wings of Freedom on a great effort!  We enjoyed our many races with you guys.

One more round of congratulations to all of the clans who participated in this years tournament. We are proud to have competed with so many great racers.

To The Members of SPIRIT OF VALHALL:  THANK YOU again for all of your hard work!  We can't say enough about how much we appreciate the countless hours you guys spent on the race track. You are all very special to us. 

And, you guys can sleep now.  :)

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Congratulations!!

Congratulations to you and your clanmates! How are you and your fellow Vikings enjoying the amazing Mask, tygana?

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

Hello Brynjolf,

Spirit of Valhall members are excited to receive our prize, but I and the other members of SV have not received the Mask yet. After the tournament ended, many members have mentioned that they are having problems opening daily bonus boxes and battle boxes, along with having problems feeding chickens and receiving gems from dragon quests, but I am not entirely sure if these problems are linked to also not receiving the Mask. We look forward to receiving the mask, and I hope these glitches will be fixed soon. :)

Swift For Life 3/24/2015-Present

Swifties Swifties Oi Oi Oi!

Viking created Oct 11, 2014 at around 6:40pm PST

Made first friend on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm

Joined first clan on Jan 19, 2015

First time in Single Player ThunderRun Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28pm

SoD Discord banner made by SilverDragonFox

(Above banner made by me, crests used made by Maijic)

The right side clan crest art was made by carmine (SC banner above made by Silence!)

"Swift Chompions "We bite-alot"" -Moondragonfox

SWIFT CHAMPIONS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!!! We love to race and we strive to be one of the best clans in rank and loyalty. We are an active clan and are currently ranked 11. Loyalty within our family is very important. We talk to each other all the time though chatzy, discord, and pm. If you would like to join, apply by clicking here and filling out the form. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM here or contact me on Facebook. I am Tyra Penn on Facebook.

Clay Toothless made by me: SoD #FanartSaturday showcased 9/17/16

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 2/19/17

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 4/2/17

I gained a total of 17,040 trophies in the 2016 Clash of Clans Tournament O.O  (Banner below made by httyyd!)

Aithusa/me (drawn by MistyNight) Aithusa/me (drawn by Carmine) 

Master's 47 Commandments

1. - Thou shalt not hate thy Master. Thou shalt also have a special name.

2. -

3. - Thou shalt maketh a song about thy commandments.

4. - Thou shalt maketh a poem for thy Master, containing the spleling of her loyalist of servants.

5. -

6. -

7. -Thou shalt weareth thy Master's ‘Master Musk’ scent

8. -

9. - All bleach must be holy bleach. All bleach must be prior blessed by a priest. It is decreed.

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. -Thou shalt call the color blue by thy true name of ble, for the Master sayeth it is so. One who refuses shalt be a fool.

14. -

15. -

16. -

17. -

18. -

19. - Note, thy Master does not condone nor accept bribes and/or threats. But things magic may happen if either one or the other is used.

20. -

21. -

22. -

23. -

24. -

25. -

26. -

27. -

28. -Thou shalt always quest for the answers. Quessing

29. -

30. -

31. -

32. -

33. -

34. -

35. -

36. -

37. -#catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate: When thou art late to a Master's party, it shalt be catastrophic and awkward.

38. -When one shalt arrive #catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate, and find all party goers have become waiting ghosts, then thou shalt ascend to fairy-hood to bringeth thy swift ghosts back to thy living.

39. - Thou must pass gas once in the presence of master, so she knoweth of thy presence

40. - Master Chan is kawaii af

41. - Thou shalt not be greedy while receiving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of one's life. Tis unbecoming.

42. - Only Master can assume (be it the assumption of genders)

43. - Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself.

44. -

45. -

46. -

47. -

-Koda Penndragon-

-Terra-BABY FOX TALES-Spirit-

-Smaug-Luna-Tauriel-Legolas-Lyla-Earth-Merlin-Misty and Meadows-Hailstone-Aragog-Snow White-

-Zack-Loki-Jack Frost-Ralph-Lancelot-Gormogon-Kilgharrah-Temperance-Ichabod Crane-Bazynga-

-Katrina-LOTR-Howard-Nibbles-Forrest Gump-PitBull-Agni-Pitch-Lilith-Tiger-Freya-

-Hot Tamales-August Rush-Nick-Rhino-Arya-Tyrion-Margaery-Fumaca-

-Buddy-Grave Digger-Penny-Icicle-Loch Ness-Gecko-Drake

Oathkeeper-Seahawk-Nymeria-Razanur and Peregrin-

The above art/dragon species was created by me, his name is Swift and he is what I call an Asheous Mare (He is just a baby dragon). Asheous Mares are the mascot of Swift Champions.

(made by me)               (made by Victoriae350)               (made by me)

Art and Adoptables Made by themasterplan47!

Chrome, Mushu, and Darwin

Adoptables Made by MidnightMare!

Lycaon Pictus (origional creation) my adopted African Wild Dog Fury

P. T Leo, Alex, Rarity, and Terra

Art and Adoptables Made by DuskDaybreak!

Kilgherrah, Hugo, Angela and Araneae!

Sapphire, Twilight, Sunset, and Sapling

Art Made by TosiLohi!

Art and Adopts Made by Kimbenoso!

Caimen, Legolas, Swift, Gormogon

Other Art and Adoptables!

Cobblestone (made by Defy), Uther, and Kiwi (both made by chameishida)

This is Milky Way, Asteria, and Cosmos (all Galaxyfurys created by bubbles5498)

Timber (made by blockEdragon) Tony Stark and Black Widow (Both made by AniuRavenwolf)

Lycaon(made by Twistedclaw),Tauriel(made by Mariella), Sable(made by kelcyk123), Dharak(made by Kevinkanselaar876)

Swift (made by TildenWolfGirl)  Sandies (made by Witcherforever) Petrichor (made by Bavelly

Toothless (first 2 made by NightmareRebuffLycaon and Swift! (second 2 made by carmine)

I Love My Babies

Cora (rip), Bella, Kisha (rip), Abby (rip), and Cuddles

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
BUMP!

BUMP!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

♦ Come join the battle now

'Immortal Demonz' Clan Recruitment Page:

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/immortal-demonz-sign-now

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out our clan vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa5g6iLb7SI (by our Leader, SilverWeed)

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
(.....)

I havent recieved the mask in my inventory as well..

And in the past several days after the tournament ended, my game have been really glitchy and buggy as well..

At first I keep unable to open my mystery daily reward boxes or battle boxes. Every ending of a battle either the battle results appear but didnt let me open my boxes (still earn UDT and XP points tho) or it didnt show any result, but still recieve mystery battle box (tho didnt let me opened) and UDT and XP points reward..

Today I decided to clear my Unity Cache and it actually let me open my boxes and it shows battle results, thought today after I clear my Unity Cache I experienced more unable to open battle boxes, but after some time I tried again and manage to open them all. Like I said, my game has been glitchy..

Also racing has become more buggy than ever.. Last race I had when the races finished it either randomly didnt show trophies, coins, XPs, or UDT points rewards or it doesnt show any results what so ever.

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
We don't know yet

Thanks so much for checking in on Us Brynjolf!  Unfortunately instead of enjoying our mask, we are enjoying a new glitch that will not allow us to open boxes or feed chickens. Lol.  please look into this for us. 

Regards,

Tigger

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Thanks for following-up!

Thanks for letting me know about this. tygana, please check your messages for a follow-up to yours. In the meantime, I've follow-up with our team and we're currently working on figuring out what's going on so that we can get you your masks, and hopefully fix the glitches it may or may not have spawned as soon as possible!

Thanks for your patience and understanding, everyone!

cmpawson's picture
cmpawson
Dragon Master
Congrats Spirit of Valhall

Congrats Spirit of Valhall for achieving first place in the tournament.  I know its been a long haul!! :)

Also congrats to Wings of Freedom.... You sure have MIGHTY WINGS to fly!! I am very proud of your hard work and dedication!! <3

Party time!!!!! :D If game stops crashing!!

Lassiel 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

This tournament has been so amazing!!!!!! All the clans did a remarkable job, and it was just so much fun to race everyone and make new friends! Wings of Freedom members were amazing this week, and I enjoyed all the races I had with you all. You put up a great challenge :D

Thank you so much Spirit of Valhall for welcoming me into your family! You were all so sweet and I loved every second of my time with you! I look forward to seeing you all in game :D 

Zelda Link's picture
Zelda Link
Dragon Master
Congrats

Congrats Spirit of Valhall :)

Zelda Link

Elder of The Phantom Lords

These guys are so cute hehehe

Hey! Listen!111000.png

Hoy, small fry!

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

The flow of time is always cruel...

After all, a fake is a fake...and no matter how much you dress it up, the real thing always wins!

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other.

Once upon a time I was a Brother. Then I became a WoF, but now, I am a Phantom.

Brave's picture
Brave
Chief

Congratulations Spirit of Valhall!!! 

LiviaSousa's picture
LiviaSousa
Wilderness Explorer
-

Congratulations! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GreenFire's picture
GreenFire
Supreme Viking Champion
Great job SoV and all the

Great job SoV and all the clans! 

Birthday: 12/31/00

Dragon Count: 60+

Clan: Swift Champions

Meta4's picture
Meta4
Berk's Power Player
\^-^/

Congrats to all Spirit of Valhall!

Welcome to my Siggy!!!

(a work in progress and please forgive me for any spelling errors,

I'm from Portugal and it's been a while since I wrote anything in English):

Hello I'm Meta4, Zinax in game,
I'm no kid anymore but I became a huge fan of HTTYD when I least
expected to and SoD became quite a passion for me when I came across it.
I'm kind of shy and don't have much confidence in my self to start a conversation,
But for those who are willing to try me out, you'll find a respect full and loyal friend,
who will always help you out to the best of his ability.
See you around! :)

Hobbies (in game):

Farming (and proud of it)
Flying around with my Dragons (of course)
Practicing racing (partners anyone?)

Hobbies (all around):

Anything about Dragons, especially HTTYD
Animals/Nature
Games,

etc (a bit of everything) 

oh and a tiny little something I forgot to tell you all about me is:

I'm Really, Seriously

and Completely Against Hacking!

Viking Stats:

Adventurer Level: 35

Farming Level: 30

Fishing Level: 30

Trophies: 2967(as of 10/02/2016)

Proud Member of

(Valor Banner's by Stworzydlak, Gyoa and Aurora the Swift)

My Proud Dragon Family (By Hatching Order)

Blaze

(male - 03/02/2014 - lvl 20)

Awesome Spore version by BeaReptileLover

Thorneedle

(female - 15/09/2014 - lvl 20)

Stonegrinder

(male - 03/11/2014 - lvl 20)

Fishlump

(female - 04/11/2014 - lvl 20)

Viper & Cobra

(male - 04/11/2014 - lvl 20)

Oceansong

(female - 27/12/2014 - lvl 20)

Falling Star

(male - 12/01/2015 - lvl 20)

Wind Dancer

(female - 20/01/2015 - lvl 20)

Goldgorger

(female - 25/01/2015 - lvl 20)

Sand Spitter

(male - 03/03/2015 - lvl 20)

Steamie

(female - 09/03/2015 - lvl 20)

Furnace

(male - 16/03/2015 - lvl 20)

Aurora

(female - 16/03/2015 - lvl 20)

Worm Slurper

(male - 17/03/2015 - lvl 20)

White Fang

(male - 29/03/2015 - lvl 20)

Frozen Claw

(male - 29/03/2015)

Ignis

(female - 30/03/2015)

Fuss

(male - 31/03/2015)

Puff & Whiff

(female - 01/04/2015)

Thunderstroke

(male - 23/04/2015)

Storm Wind

(female - 29/04/2015)

Frostbite

(male - 02/05/2015)

Neon

(female - 31/05/2015)

Gale Glider

(male - 01/06/2015)

Spear Dart

(male - 03/06/2015)

Stonemasher

(male - 05/06/2015)

Shout Wave

(male - 10/06/2015)

Scorch

(female - 27/07/2015)

Searinglight

(male - 31/07/2015)

Gravelswimmer

(female - 03/08/2015)

Boilie

(male - 09/08/2015)

Screech

(female - 22/08/2015)

Stingchill

(male - 01/09/2015)

Streamjolt

(female - 19/09/2015)

Chestburster

(male - 08/12/2015)

Grumble

(female - 09/12/2015)

Shriekingscream

(female - 10/12/2015)

Silverwind

(male - 10/12/2015)

Bloodscale

(male - 11/12/2015)

Requiem

(female - 12/12/2015)

Windslash

(female - 12/12/2015)

Waveskimmer

(male - 14/12/2015)

And Lastly (but still proud of it) My Farm:

OC's:

Darkling (male)

Moonlight (female)

Backstory:

(Honestly? I'm still thinking about it, the only thing certain is that Darkling and Moonlight are mated dragons)

Darkling and Moonlight's Head Sculpture by kimbenoso

Banners Section:

By Skypeoplephoenix732

ImortalViking's picture
ImortalViking
Supreme Viking Champion
Congrats guys! =D

Congrats guys! =D

Clan: Swift Champions
Trophies: 13.000+
Dragons: 100+

Thunderdrake Devastascia's picture
Thunderdrake De...
Supreme Viking Champion
Pietercat is proud of you.

Congratulations Spirit of Valhall!

Supreme Viking Champion
FINALLY!!!! After all these years! XDD

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! YEAAAH!!! XD

Go Spirits of Valhall!!! :D

Thanks SoD! ^_^

I wanna give a great appreciation for my clan for the huge effort each members put in for the tournament! :D

also, its been an awesome and competitive tournament (totally less dramas XD). I have lots of fun and competitive races with the top clans; Valor, The Phantom Lords, Wings of Freedom, Fearless, Super Russian Dragon Trainers, Swift Champions, and the Dragon racers.

Good luck on future tournaments! ;)

Palesa's picture
Palesa
Drott

Congrats Ex :)!!!

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
(......)

Thanks Ajyani! XD

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Congratulations!!

Congratulations, explodantor! How's the Mask suiting you and your fellow champions?

rosemay101
Supreme Viking Champion
Congrats

Congratulations, even though I quit the game and some of Spirit of Valhall hates me still, congrats on winning. 

New year, new attitude :) HAPPY 2017!

2013-2016:

Skyre by me. 

Skyre at the age of 14 by me again.

Lovable Artwork made by NadderLover456

Viking Name: Skyre

Age: 12+ (started training at 12 but currently 14 with some future versions of her running around the place)

Dragons: Too many to count but...about 26 dragons

Black Knight-Elder Nadder and Guardian of all my dragons/ Secret Keeper to realm of technology

Scorch: Fiery and stubborn typhoomerang. Often disobeys orders in racing.

Key: Chilled and spirited racer. My best ever sand wrath and main racing dragon.

Wrath: Often off chilling in the snow as a snow wraith usually does.

Rock Blade: Teeth as sharp as a blade for a gronkle.

Backstory: Ran away and found Berk. Trained dragons and always aspired to be remembered for something good. Protects the key way to other worlds and stops other versions of herself of flooding in. Has some temperal anger and depression issues but will still stand strong against all odds. 

They knock me down, but I'll stand higher than before one last time to see the light of the sky one final time.

Skyre has fallen 19th February 2016. The Skyre you saw past that date in game was a recreated version. Now Skyre is a free for all to use username as I have now permanantly deleted all accounts. Thank you SoD and everyone, even the haters, helpers, friends and clan mates. 

28/03/2016

Skyre profile name has now been taken by someone...I just hope that someone uses it well...

Made by Rosemay101 (me)

None animated GIF

Gif made by Rosemay101 (me)

Viking Name: Rosillia

Dragons:

Monstrous Nightmare

Whispering Death

Backstory: Originally a parallel version of Skyre but something else happened to her in the forest to twist her soul into a hateful one. 

Welcome to my burning farm! XD

Beautiful dragon made by Glacecia!    Night Stealer by DayDuskDawn             Gif made by Defy

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Sorry you think that

I'm sorry you feel as though you are not well like by SV. I no of no one in the clan who has any issues with you.  :)

Thank you for congratulating us. 

Elite Geeks's picture
Elite Geeks
Wilderness Explorer
Dexter ate meh subject... again

Yay! Congrats SoV! Ya'll did an awesome job!

~HELLO! AND WELCOME!~

Just a little warning, but

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

​~WARNING LOTS OF WORDS COMING UP!~

​~ANOTHER WARNING, KINDA LONG SIG!~

~​CONTENTS~

~RANDOM STUFF 'BOUT ME~

​~MY VIKINGS~

~MY ADOPTABLES~

~MY OC's~

~RANDOM HTTYD STUFF~

~RANDOM STUFF~

~RANDOM STUFF 'BOUT ME~

I'm a teenage girl, and I'm in a WHOLE lot (like really a whole lot) of fandoms.

Such as, HTTYD, ATLAB, Star Wars, Marvel, DC Comics, Disney, Dreamworks and a whole ​bunch of other stuff I choose not to list cause if I did you would be here forever. ​I love being outdoors, drawing, my friends, family, and of course playing SoD! My favorite Season is Winter, my favorite food (like I can eat it for the rest of meh life and not get tired of it) is Chinese Food. My favorite

colors green,  blue, purple, black, and that's it.

~MY VIKINGS~

~MY MAIN VIKING~

VIKING NAME: Erika Daughter of Eret

​Age: 18 1/2

​Appearance: (Picture coming soon)

​Personality: Erika is pretty much the opposite of her brother, Eret.

She's the kinda girl who always tries to find the good in others even

​when it probably isn't there. Erika is fun, brave, adventurous,

​bold, caring, and likes a little challenge every now and then.

She loves the outdoors, her friends, and family. But, even before

she became a dragon trainer, she was always fasinated by dragons.

MAIN DRAGON

Name: Dexter

​Speicies: Night Fury

Appearance:

(Pic made by me ^^)

(Awsome Pic by MajoraTheHylian Thanks again!)

Personality: Dexter is Erika's best friend. He is adventurous, brave,

​bold, silly, and when he's mad he can act like a baby. His crazy side is, well

​crazy. He can be wild, cute, funny. But if someone picks with him or his

​rider he'll get very upset, and protective. Especially of Erika.

​~OTHER DRAGONS I'VE TRAINED~

Nadder: Kitara

Nadder: Stormflare 

Whispering Death: Korra

Screaming Death: Soft Scream

​Screaming Death: Fluffy Scream

Speed Stinger: Quick Silver

Speed Stinger: Soakka

Changewing: Camo

​Changewing: Iggy

​Devilish Dervish: Unicorn

​Devilish Dervish: Violet 

​Hideous Zippleback: Asteroid n Planet

​Hideous Zippleback: Gas n Spark

Monsterous Nightmare: Fire Ball

​Monsterous Nightmare: Flame Ball

Boneknapper: Storm Trooper

​Armor Wing: Claw Sheild

Night Terror Chrisanthimum

​Smothering Smokebreath: Smog

Shockjaw: Shocker

​Quaken: Bucky Barns

Gronckle: Steve Rogers

Groncicle: Iceberg

Razor Whip: Stormy

Death Song: Echo

Stormcutter: NickFury

Scuttle Claw: Loki

​Snow Wraith: Jack Frost

​Thunderdrum: LemonLime

​Snafflefang: Chubby

​Snafflefang: Sniffle

​Mudraker: Coca Cola

​Skrill: Hawkeye

Skrill: Mjolnir Jr

Sweet Death: Slug from Epic

​Shivertooth: Frozone

Typhoomerang: Wild Fire

IN GAME NAME: No Other Names

Stars: 3 Gold Stars​

​Clan: Elite Force

​Position in clan: Elder 

​Friend Code: PM me

~DRAGONS~

Night Fury: Toothless

Nadder: Kitara

​Nadder: Stormflare 

Whispering Death: Korra

Screaming Death: Soft Scream

​Screaming Death: Fluffy Scream

Speed Stinger: Quick Silver

Speed Stinger: Soakka

Changewing: Camo

​Changewing: Iggy

​Devilish Dervish: Unicorn

​Devilish Dervish: Violet 

​Hideous Zippleback: Asteroid n Planet

​Hideous Zippleback: Gas n Spark

Monsterous Nightmare: Fire Ball

​Monsterous Nightmare: Flame Ball

Boneknapper: Storm Trooper

​Armor Wing: Claw Sheild

Night Terror Chrisanthimum

​(Named after a good Friend of mine in game)

​Smothering Smokebreath: Smog

Shockjaw: Shocker

​Quaken: Bucky Barns

Gronckle: Steve Rogers

Groncicle: Iceberg

Razor Whip: Stormy

Death Song: Echo

Stormcutter: NickFury

Scuttle Claw: Loki

​Snow Wraith: Jack Frost

​Thunderdrum: LemonLime

​Snafflefang: Chubby

​Snafflefang: Sniffle

​Mudraker: Coca Cola

​Skrill: Hawkeye

​Skrill: Mjolnir Jr

Sweet Death: Slug from Epic

​Shivertooth: Frozone

​Typhoomerang: Wild Fire

~ALSO ANOTHER MAIN VIKING~

VIKING NAME: Dawn Smartskins

​Age: 16

​Appearance: (Picture coming soon)

​Personality: Dawn is a shy girl when you first meet her, she sorta keeps to

herself, ​and is sometimes awkwardly quiet. Honestly she feels more comfortable around dragons than around people. But when she finally starts to open up she is a fun, kind, caring, geek-y, and nerd-y kinda girl when it comes to dragons. She

perfers not to use a weapon, she's not a violent type of girl.

​MAIN DRAGON

​Name: Electric Storm

Speicies: Skrill

​Gender: Male

Appearance: Electirc Storm is a Titan Wing, so he's pretty

big. He has dark blue scales with a hint of a dark purple.

(Pic coming soon)

​Personality: Electric Storm tries to act very independent, but he's really just a

big baby. When a viking or a dragon picks on him or his rider, he'll get very upset and attack. That's another reason why Dawn loves him, he always has her back.  

~OTHER DRAGONS I'VE TRAINED~

​Groncicle: Frozen Armor 

​Monsterous Nightmare: Blue Flame

​Razor Whip: Hurricane

​Death Song: Mint

Armor Wing: Scarlet Spider

​Typhoomerang: Finn

​IN GAME NAME: Dragon Rider Geek

​Stars: 3 Bronze stars

​Clan: The phantom lords and shadows

​Position in clan: Member

​Friend Code: PM me

​~DRAGONS~

Night Fury: Toothless

​Skrill: Electric ​Storm

​Groncicle: Frozen Armor

Razor Whip: Hurricane

​Death Song: Mint

​Monsterous Nightmare: Blue Flame

​Armor Wing: Scarlet Spider

​Typoomerang: Finn

~ONE MORE VIKING~

VIKING NAME: Hannah Havoc

Appearance: (Pic coming soon)

Personality: Hannah looks like a sweet and loveable girl, but she's just a little trouble maker. (Not like a bad one, more

like the twins XD) She's a nice and smart girl, when she wants to be. She always hangs out with Ruff and Tuff. She feels

normal around them. She loves her Nadder, Destroyer, very much. And both love to see stuff burn. "It's just so,

breath taking." (The last part was a quote Hannah said btw)

INGAME NAME: Hannah Havoc

​Stars: 1 Bronze Stars

​Clan No Current Clan

​Friend Code PM me

~DRAGONS~

​Nadder: Destroyer

~​MY ADOPTABLES~

(My Soul Wraith Adoptable named Midnight made by Naderly

THANKS BUD!!!!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!)

~MY OC's~

(Awsome Pic by MajoraTheHylian Thanks again!)

Species: Night Fury

​Name: Dexter

​Gender: Male

Appearance: -picture above-

Personality: Dexter is adventurous, brave,

​bold, silly, and when he's mad he can act like a baby. His crazy side is, well

​crazy. He can be wild, cute, funny. But if someone picks with him or his

​rider he'll get very upset, and protective. Especially of his rider.

​Species: Night Fury

​Name: Divine

​Gender: Female

​Appearance: -pic coming soon-

​(Looks exactly like Dexter, bc they're twins)

​Personality: Divine is a kind hearted dragon. Most would say she's to kind. She can be a little shy sometimes tho, but is super friendly. She loves flying, exploring,

and just being curious.

(Link to get the Pins: http://http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/sod-forum-pins-let-our-words-be-heard-0)

~RANDOM HTTYD STUFF~

(Just a few random things I liked)​

(Do you see the awesomeness in this!)

(You have to admit that the cross over of Loki

​                         and HTTYD should totally happen) 

~RANDOM STUFF~

(The rest of the pics are just little things that I can relate to)

(More stuff coming soon! Hope you enjoyed what's here so far!)

DragonTrainer1302's picture
DragonTrainer1302
Berk's Power Player
Congrats!

Congrats to all of the clans that particapated and congrats to the winning clan!

Hey Everybody! Welcome to my Siggy!

(Btw, pretty much all the pictures and gifs I post I didn't do, unless I say otherwise, so credit goes to the person who did it!)

So grab some popcorn and read on if ya want!

Oh and one more thing, I have a quick thing I wanna share with y'all, my favorite Bible verses:

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

​Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

​John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

​Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknoledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

I'd say the next thing I wanna share is my interest in How to Train Your Dragon! :D

Httyd

I looked at him And I say myself.jpg

Httyd 2

Random Pictures
Eel Toothless disapproves.jpg

As you can probably tell, I really like Toothless. Toothless is my favorite character in the Httyd franchise! :D

My Favorite Dragon Class are the Fast Dragons of the Strike Class!                              ​

Strike Class Gif.gif
          "These dragons are characterized by their blazing speed, vice-like jaw strength, and extreme intellegence."
                                                            -Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

But Close Second Would Have to be the Mysterious Dragons of the Mystery Class!

And My Favorite Dragon Would Have to be the Electrifying Skrill!
                            Httyd Skrill Out of Ice Block.gif            
"This elusive creature is highly secretive, it is known to ride lightning bolts. Found only during electrical storms that can shoot bursts of white fire." - Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

Httyd Skrill Shooting Lightning Gif.gifSkrill Attracting Lightning.pngHttyd Skrill Growl.pngSkrill Flying Full Picture.jpgSkrill Hovering Full Picture.pngSkrill Hovering in Clouds.jpgSkrill Up Close.png

My Second Favorite Dragon Would Probably Have to be the Beautiful, yet Deadly, Death Song!

"You hear the song, you're dead." - Tuffnut

OC'S

Next, I'd Like to Share is My Interest in the School of Dragons!

Chamomeli's picture
Chamomeli
Wilderness Explorer
Yay! :D

Congratulations, Spirit of Valhall! :D

by Chamomeli

Have a nice day! :)

Moonfire
Wilderness Explorer
Congrats SOV

Congrats SOV

torvac
Jarl
congrats spirit of valhall

congrats spirit of valhall

Smileyk
Dragon Master

Well done Spirit of Valhall!! :) 

SmileyK 

http://picasion.com/gl/30PO/

Made by NorthLark - THANK YOU!!!

Viking made by NorthLark - THANK YOU!! :D

Shields made by Diamond Racer :D

"WE ARE BORN FROM THE SHADDOWS, HUNTERS OF THE LIGHT"

THROUGH NIGHT AND DAY,

WE WILL RACE, WE WILL FIGHT!

NUMBER ONE WE'LL STAY,

IN THE RING AND IN FLIGHT!!

TOGETHER WE WILL SOAR;

BRING TROPHIES HOME;

HEAR US ROAR!!!

My beloved Razorwhips:

Dark Night and Armor

Bouncies made by Defy Hord - Thank You!! :D

Nepty's picture
Nepty
Chief
FAMILY!!

GOOOD WORK GUYS!!! iM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS :DDDDDD!!!

Palesa's picture
Palesa
Drott
Well done!!

Congrats Ex to you and your clane!!!!

ddinoo's picture
ddinoo
Dragon Master
The tournament was

The tournament was great!
Congrats to Spirit of Valhall ( Hey guys :) )
WoFs race with honor and kindness and i ask SOD if there is a possibility some more clans can get a reward. A smaller one. We will all be more happy :)

Sky Dark's picture
Sky Dark
Dragon Master
Congrats SoV :D

Congrats SoV :D

Name: Sky Dark

Clan: Valor (Elder)

Emy Magalhaes's picture
Emy Magalhaes
Supreme Viking Champion

Congrats guys!! :D 

KONNICHIWA!

○ I am Emily but you can call me by my short name, Emy

○ Brazilian girl who's now 16 years old but when first played SoD was 13 years old. Yup, I'm old ;)

○ I am a huge 'Vikings' fan, also ASOIAF trash.

○ My favourite actor is Travis Fimmel, HE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING IN THIS WOLRD

○ I like watching animes as well and my favourite ones are: No.6, Yuri!!! On Ice, Bungou Stray Dogs, Zankyou No Terror, Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi and Haikyuu!! 

○ I'm stuck between tv shows and animes

○ I am an atheist but you can always hear sentences such as "OMG" from me

○ My favourite band is Sigur Rós

○ I truly love 'Von' from Zankyou No Terror but 'Von' from Sigur Rós is my favourite song

○ I am no saint, so do not wait anything pure coming from me

○ I am a huge nordic culture fan ^-^

○ I love Science, is there anything better than Science???

○ Okay, so who am I at School of Dragons?

○ I used to be EmyMag but SoD decided to **** me up and I had to change my name to Magalhaes

Somewhere in a realm far far away, I used to be one of the Top Racers (2013-2014)

○ Once I was the first placed in the Gronckle Run track, single mode - 2014

○ I am a Phantom Lords member since the beginning, since December 02 - 2013

○ I play SoD since November 21 - 2013

○ My first dragon is a Deadly Nadder named Lion, I love him with all my heart

○ I am also Stark Girl ○

You can find me on twitter @athelstn

You can find me on TvShowtime @emily

GoldenStar1357's picture
GoldenStar1357
Supreme Viking Champion
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Pins made by Nessie, found here

~~Please PM me for my friend code if you want to add me~~

~~Stormwing (Stormcutter) Picture-TBA~~

~~Sunblaze (Fireworm Queen) Pic-TBA~~

Iceclaw+Iceclaw+Iceblaze+Icebreeze (Groncicles) Pic-TBA

Ambersong (Death Song) Pic-TBA

Silverwing (Razorwhip) Pic-TBA

I am a member of the

and the

~~Credits-In order of signature layout~~

Renovating Signature GIF found in Moonshine's sig

Pins made by Nessie, found here

Star Sky picture by me

Green dragon page breaker gif found on second post of this topic

All dragon pictures by me

Star and Sharpspine Racing Banner by Jennifer Fire

TDR blue swish GIF by Nessie

TDR beginning of HTTYD 2 movie banner by Nessie

TDR patchwork banner by unknown

TCC Family Banners by unknown

All flaming lines in signature by Nessie

If you made something on my signature and I haven't credited you yet or I credited the wrong person,

please feel free to PM me about it!

*rages* When is my signature ever going to finish loading ._.