All of Senate's 300 something dragons in gif form!

38 replies [Last post]
Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player

Basically what the title says all my dragons in gif form. This will probably be updated daily and is mostly for me but if you want to reply for anything feel free!

Current art thread ~ 

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/light-fury-art

Hey. Wanna scroll through here.

cosmos by sokhi   ​

Titan and askari. I can't remember who did this so if it was you tell me.

Jotun and aesir                  ,

revenger.       

skully 

A bit about me!!!!

Clan - tribal kyber racers ( leader)

In game name: gourmandcosmo the seeker

Favourite color: magenta

Favourite animal:tiger(I like all animals even bugs and snakes!)

Favourite dragons: deathgrippers(I love them),furies,sand buster,storm cutter 

Least favourite dragons:deadly nadder,seashockers

Favourite Dragon class:strike

Least favourite dragon class:tidal

Age: not as old as many people on here, but it's none of your business

Religion: roman Catholic

Favourite movie characters: emporer Palpatine, toothless, loki, Diego( Ice age), scar, the doctor, river song.

How many dragons do I own?: 267

I love art 

favorite movies.....

ok then I'm a movie buff.

1. Star wars trilogy

2. HTTYD trilogy

3. MCU(only the films, i don't like comics sorry)

4. Ice age

5. Disney films

6. Doctor who( not a film but...)

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
DNR

Ok I did need this. My excitement of gif's is kinda gone so I will just be doing screen shots sorry

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
Rumble, rumble rumblehorns

Ok we start here with my first dragon the rumble horns!

These are all my rumbles...so far...

xCurbix's picture
xCurbix
Viking Warrior
sometimes i jus feel like u

sometimes i jus feel like u just change the color of the adult rumblehorns and make them so they are "different ones"
like cmon 10 rumblehorns?! thats dumb.

its ur gameplay tho.
im not about to ruin the whole mood for u XD
besides in every picture u hide ur profile. im curious
although ur gems remain the same.

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wiggles the whispering d.eath ate my subject

I take it you've never seen most "here's all my dragons" posts. A lot of people have several repeats. While I personally don't see the point of having a bunch of the same dragon this actually isn't weird at all and a lot of people do this.

Bumbles the candy loving Lazersight Vesperwing who likes to stalk me for my food.

Adopted from goldenfury360 who made the species.

Lineart done by NightmareRebuff

Flint the over curious gluespit.

Adopted from chameishida.

Chelsy, the least frightening indominus rex there ever was. Color shifting joke charicter extrodinare. Art by TosiLohi.

Lady fighter's picture
Lady fighter
Supreme Viking Champion
* BOOM BOOM *

You're getting on my nerves. Are you really just here to critize everyone or what's the deal? Rumblehorns are probably her favorite dragon. For certain dragons that are my favorite I have more than one. I don't find that dumb that she has 10 Rumblehorns. Her gameplay not yours. You are ruining the mood by critizing her and being condenscending. Her gems remain the same probably because she hasn't spent or earned anymore. Why is that your main concern? That's none of your business. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Manners maketh man. Use them.

In Loving Memory of Daisy The Best Dog and Friend Anyone could ask for, My best friend is gone... 2006- 2019

Welcome to my Signature!

My favorite dragon is Midnight (Night Fury)! I love him very much!

By Silver Phantom! <3

A Secret Santa Gift Made By Silver Phantom! 8D 

Hello! Here is a quick way to find some of my latest art! :D Dreadfall Dragon Drawings                                  Snoggletog Fury Art   Lady's Fury/Viking Art- (Art Thread?)

My siggy guardian Cyclone doesn't take kindly to anyone messing with my siggy. >:D

By The amazing Sohki!

buddies on forums and in SoD

Ella, Tilly, Hookless, Flitt, Sohki, DreamingSong, Anic, The Bohemian Critic, Janovia, Madoka Miyazono, Stellabertgrimborn, Warmetalgarurumon, Meeeky, twoface765 (Abyss), LissaFish, JediMasterFury, Silver Phantom, Speedyleaf, Marcella-Chan and many more peoples that I am proud to call my friends!

WARNING: If I see anyone being rude or intending to hurt my friends, I will not be nice about it. You dare to speak to or of my friends in a bad way, I would watch your back... I will not tolerate that behavior...  Don't mess with me or my friends or I will send Midnight after ya. He's not very friendly when you mess with me or those I care about.

You can call me Lady fighter, Lady, or fighter. My name is based off the medieval times when female knights were called "Lady". The fighter part of my name comes from all the times I've been knocked down from fighting my demons or things that hold me back... In the end I get back up and I fight back. I'm a fighter. I'm the Lady fighter~                       

By the ever amazing, Sohki! <3                   

Friend Code: PM me for my friend code.

My main dragons right now are Midnight (Night Fury), Helios (Pouncer, Night Light), Hypnos (Ruffrunner, Night Light), Nyx (Dart, Night Light),  Moondust (Light Fury), Deadly Shadow ( Zippleback), Demons (Prickleboggle), Fang Blazer (Monstrous Nightmare), Hurricane (Titan Deadly Nadder), Sphera (Whispering Death), Titan (Gronckle Baby), MadamMuglug (Gronckle), Warrior (Scauldron), Bonekeeper/BoneScream (Boneknapper), Storm (Thunderdrum),  Haru ( Woolly Howl ), Saphira (Deadly Nadder), and Phoenix (Monstrous Nightmare)

I am the proud Leader of The Furious Alpha Furies                                                                                                                                       The Light Fury in this banner was made by NyctToma 

All made by The AMAZING EmeraldHuntress65!                

My favorite class is: Strike!!!

My vikings: 

Lady fighter (First viking on my account/main viking)

Lady Fighter l (My second viking on my account)

WackoLadyfighter (Gem earning viking)

Art of my wonderful Moondust! ~

Art of my amazing Dark Claw and Lady!

Midnight and me by Toothless0603! Also my profile pic ~

Midnight by Flitt!

Me and Midnight by Calista! <3 My profile picture ~

By Toothless0603! <3

Me and Midnight by Silver Phantom! <3

Me and Midnight by Equestwestherider!

By Toothless0603! <3   

Made by Frost Shards                                            

Made by Slargvarg

Made by MidnightSXN

By WoollyHowlEra

Made by IamTheSenate

By Victorea (hope I spelled that right)!                              

Amazing art of Helios (Pouncer)! :D  

Helios banner made by DragonRider's Fury! :D

Helios and I Made by Tosi Lohi! 

Helios made by TigerLi1y!

Helios made my Maz!

Helios again by Maz! 

Amazing Banners of Nyx and Hypnos by DragonRider'sFury!!! :DDD 

Amazing drawings of Nyx and Hypnos the Night Lights. :3

This amazing edit of me and Nyx was done by Equestwestherider! 

By Dylieh!!! :D :3 

A drawing of Hypnos trying to catch me as I fall was made by Dylieh! Thanks Dylieh!

By Izzydrawsdragons. :D   

By Frugal. :D

By Icee Glacier. :P         

By Speedyleaf. :D

By AndreaEaston                                                                                                                                                                  By AndreaEaston

By Anic101

By Frugal. :D

By Frugal :P

By Madoka Miyanzono :3

By Madoka Miyanzono :D

By EndlessNight :)

By Endless Night! :D

By the ZestyDragonWing

By Silver Phantom :D

By VicZarSky :P

By ZestyDragonWing                                                              By ZestyDragonWing

Potato Nyx by Kasane lover

Potato Hypnos by Kasane lover

Cyclone The Windwalker by Sohki the amazing Windwalker Queen. xD   

BackDrop  By the awesome Flitt!!!      

FireStorm done by the Amazing Andrea!

FangBlazer by the talented Peregrinecella

FangBlazer by the awesome Icee Glacier!

FireStorm by the talented Peregrinecella

MugLug done by the awesome ZestyDragonWing!

Deadly Shadow done by the AWESOME Icee Glacier!

Phantom by Speedyleaf

Saphira done by the amazing Izzydrawsdragons

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
Hello earth .... Nope my little world better *evil laughing *

Ok then I wasn't really expecting criticism but Ok then.

All these gifs where taken at the same time, meaning the gem count is the same 

I never have my profile showing as I play on phone a lot and it takes up way to much space so it's kind off a habit to do that What ever I'm playing on. 

And if you think the rumble horns are bad just see some of the others.

I used to buy alot of mystery egg chests for my first two years in the game. So I got alot of duplicates and when all your quests are done I just hatch dragons because it gives you something to do. It's not dumb it's just my way of playing. I refuse the idea you'd come here just to criticise and they where good questions but saying it's dumb kinda made you sound rude. I hope you understand

Tigerli1y's picture
Tigerli1y
Dragon Master
yeah..?

hello? do you play SoD?? Pretty much everyone has multiple duplicates of the same dragon. For example, I have 20+ Nadders just because I love them so much.. Don't call that "dumb". They probably just really love Rumblehorns, and there's nothing wrong with that. Also, "sometimes i jus feel like u change the color of the adult rumblehorns and make them so the are 'different ones'". Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, SoD doesn't offer customization outside of color. I'm sure that if they could, they would probably add more things (like different horn shapes or wings) to make their dragons more unique. It's not their fault that the only way to make dragons different is the color.  You're being kinda rude, and its really not appreciated. :l

Beware the guardians of my siggy! Flame and Cobalt! >:3

Pixel Flame and Cobalt done by Aetherna! 

Here's some info about me:

Some of my favorite things: Musicals, books, art, bullsnakes, dinos, black or purple things, Longtail, Sundew, and deadly nadders! 

Favorite series: I love the Warrior Cat and Wings of Fire book series. Harry Potter is great, too (I am a proud Ravenclaw ^^)

Games: I play Pirate101, Minecraft, Miceforce, JurrasicWorld Alive, and SoD!

Pets: I have a 1yo milksnake named Mango, a black labrador named Cali, and two gerbils named Whisker and Fidget <3

Gender/Personality: I am female, and I am a pretty introverted person who is not very good at communicating with other people ;-;" so if you're ever in a conversation with me, please excuse my awkwardness-       

I have a LOT of dragons so I'm just going to name a few of my favorites <3

Deadly Nadder, Star: LVL 37 and my first ever dragon (titan)

Speed Stinger, Sunset: LVL 20

Razorwhip, Moonwatcher: LVL 26 (titan)

brand new battle-dragon, Lemon LVL 30(titan scauldron)

Typhoomerang, Flame: LVL 18

Tide Glider, Fathom: LVL 18

Hobblegrunt, Clementine: LVL 12

Windwalker, Diamond: LVL 16

Nightterror, Oreo: LVL 13

Silver Phantom, Cobalt: LVL 10

Hideous Zippleback, PuddingnMarshmallow: LVL 11

Skrill, Wolverine: LVL 16

Stormcutter, Cloudberry: LVL 11

Deathsong, Kinkajou: LVL 10

Stormcutter, Frostfire: LVL 10

Grapple Grounder, Umbreon: LVL 12

Scuttleclaw, Emerald: LVL 10

Nightlight, Pouncer: LVL 6

This will be my fanart section- WARNING!! its under MAJOR CONSTUCTION xD

Cobalt banner, done by Equestwestherider!

Stargazer, my star-child, done by Carolinalina!

Bizurian, one of my many nadders, done by WoollyHowlEra!

Oreo, my nightterror, also done by WoollyHowlEra! :D

Hailstorm, my baby dreadstrider done by AMAZIEing!

Sunset, my speedstinger, done by Snudoo!

Polarian, one of my many beloved nadders, also done by Snudoo!

Frostfire, my two-winged Stormcutter

Kinkajou, my happy-go-lucky De.athsong

Animated GIF

Pouncer, my favorite nightlight!

Animated GIF

Star, my first dragon!

My miceforce rat, Lactaid!

Tigerlily! Done by Toothless0603! :D

Goodnight!! ^-^

Animated GIF

You have now reached the end of my siggy! congrats! 

Snudoo's picture
Snudoo
Berk's Power Player
Chicken is a friend, who will see you till the end.

I like the different color combinations of your rumblehorns, especially Fireshot. 

This signature is guarded by the Bootleg Skrill (found on Wish): 

Art:

Amazing art of my spinosaurus character by Frugal.

Wonderful art of Gronckley by WoollyHowlEra! Amazing art of Skybax the windwalker by Sohki.

Wonderful art of Purple by AMAZIEing.

A wonderful art of Debbie by WoollyHowlEra!

Amazing art of my velociraptor character by Tigerli1y!

Amazing art of Cloudy by Speed_Stinger_Alpha!

Amzing art of Firebeak by mareenamuse!

Dragon pixels by Chameishida (From the Random Dragon Pixels Raffle)

Amazing art of Amber by WoollyHowlEra!

Release The Fire Tides!

Amazing art of Monstrous by Slargvarg!

Favorite Quotes:

"People often fight about which birds are the best birds, but everybody can agree that seagulls are the worst."-  "My stick!" by Bad Lip Reading

"AAAAAAAABGLBGLBE!'- Blue, Wings of Fire: The Poison Jungle

"Alan!" -Raptor, Jurassic Park 3

Favorite Dragons: Gronckle, Hotburple, Speed Stinger, Purple Death, Thunderdrum, Scauldron, Luminous Krayfin, Foreverwing, Night Fury, and Deadly Nadder.

Creatures in Ark I Like: Trilobite, Trilobite, Trilobite, and Trilobite.

I like fish.   Daily fish: catfish.     Fun fact: Bumpy is the best dinosaur.

Secret message: you have found the secret message.

Interesting Links: Art Request Thread   Dreadfall Turtles     Dreadfall Screenshots

Did you want art? Here is a link to my most recent art request thread! "Draw Six Fanarts Challenge" Requests.

Also, if you want to do an art trade you can PM me. 

Congrartulations, you made it to the end of the signature! You win... bragging rights! Yay?                 

:)

Moruinwen's picture
Moruinwen
Berk's Power Player
Flare ate my subject and Eclipse ate my lunch

Cool Rumblehorns!

My signature has migrated due to glitches.

Find it here.

Note 1: I'm not linking names here to avoid more glitching

Protest banner by Aussie the second

By DrakeTheDragon5567

By Slargvarg

Both banners by Lady fighter

By ShimmerStrike

Both banners by ninjadragon

By wghdragon

By DrakeTheDragon5567

Morgaerwen's picture
Morgaerwen
Berk's Power Player
I think-FLARE, GIVE ME MY LUNCH BACK

Beautiful rumblehorns! They have great color combinations.

Morgaerwen Airontirmo Lossëndil

--------------------

Ambassador of Z War Clan

--------------------------------------------------------------------

**IMPORTANT**

---

1. PM me if you want to speak privately. 

2. For art use permission, PM me or email morgaerwen.art@gmail.com. Don't expect a response soon; I don't check the email address often. Feel free to start using the art you asked about once you send the email, you don't need to wait for a reply.

3. I am a bit socially awkward and emotionally poor(insensitive). Please excuse me if I seem a bit rude or just weird. If you really have a problem, check out Important Point 1.

---------------------------------

Notice: My signature broke so I moved it HERE

Note: the link may not be active somtimes due to edits. Thanks!

WoollyHowlEra's picture
WoollyHowlEra
Berk's Power Player
:3

Tracking ^^ Beautiful Rumblehorns!

Current Art Threads:

Dragon Art Requests!

Surprise Art Trades!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome!

|| About Me ||

Alias: Era.

Date of Birth: 1 May.
Species: Stormcutter.
Personality Type (MBTI): INFJ.
Favorite Movie: How To Train Your Dragon.
Favorite Book Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Favorite Colors: Purple, blue, green, brown, yellow, orange.

Click on the picture if you want to check out my Quotev account! :3

Seastorm the Windwalker is guarding this siggy!

(Gif made by Sohki!)

|| Favorite Dragons ||

Monstrous Nightmare

Terrible Terror

Deadly Nadder

Rumblehorn

Hobblegrunt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
Hello world

Night lights I have my own names for these in case anyone is confused.

xCurbix's picture
xCurbix
Viking Warrior
jee wheez guys i was just

jee wheez guys i was just curious
u all just turned the whole chat to a different lvl

xCurbix's picture
xCurbix
Viking Warrior
with ur garbage replies and

with ur garbage replies and ur toxic explianations (not u Iamthesenate) u ruined the whole topic.

anastasiamakarevich
Berk's Power Player

Dude,chill.

What did anyone say that got you angry?

Please take time to look through my siggy!

Name: Anastasia

Fav dragon:Stormcutter

Fav franchises: James Bond, Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible

Fav movie genre: Action

House: Ravenclaw!

I have a Youtube Channel, please check it out:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpOn-ZDPX7Y1h-ZNfU1zEsA?view_as=subscriber

Thanks to the amazing  @FlittLocke  for making this cool banner!

All above dragons are created by the wonderful Chameishida!!

This image was created by the wonderful LilyStark!!

This beautiful stormcutter made by Snudoo!!

These cute furies were made by The Ecliptic Eight!

Here is a windwalker made by the wonderful Sohki!

xCurbix's picture
xCurbix
Viking Warrior
they started. i was just

they started. i was just curious 

i mean think about it 10 dragons from the same species? i mean i understand if u have four of the same species but 10 is mindblowing. besides the egg chests got removed a while ago.

WoollyHowlEra's picture
WoollyHowlEra
Berk's Power Player

You think 10 is mind blowing? My current goal is to have an army of 60 Monstrous Nightmares. Already got about 10 and need 50 more XD

Morgaerwen's picture
Morgaerwen
Berk's Power Player

I have tons of Zipplebacks and Thunderdrums from money chests...which shows that not all dragons you get are ones you want, and you can have over-abundances of them.

Lady fighter's picture
Lady fighter
Supreme Viking Champion
* BOOM BOOM *

I don't see how I was toxic..? See this isn't the first rodeo you've started. You rudely accused a user of being toxic like you accused me. You seem to be rude and blunt about everything. So I'm calmly going to ask you to be nicer and word things better. Senate is showing off her dragons and I think it's rude to question why she has so many species of the same dragon. There is another chest that gives you eggs. It's a video chest. I got 9 Thunderdrum eggs from those chests. 

xCurbix's picture
xCurbix
Viking Warrior
the forums have become a

the forums have become a nightmare

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Supreme Viking Champion
~~~~~~

Just wanted to mention, that if they have, it's not because of the people who responded to you. In fact, right now the reason this post is a "nightmare" is because of what you said. Although I see where you are coming from, it doesn't mean you can be as rude as you were. It's also rude to call people toxic when all I saw, (and probably a lot of other people as well) was some people trying to defend someone from your comments.

I get why it bothered you, but the whole  thing could have been avoided if you hadn't said what you were thinking in such a rude manner.

If you truly believe the forums are a nightmare, why are you still here? It honestly doesn't make sense. 

Anyway, not trying to be rude, just thought I'd mention something seeing the way you reacted. :3

Last updated: 10/29/2020 

Help me improve and get some art while you're at it! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/art-and-art-advice#comment-851537

Want A baby dragon drawn? Go here! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/baby-dragon-art-requests

Go here for a Lycanwing! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/lycanwing-art-requests

Hello all! How are you guys? People who play the game will know me as Maz, that's a lot easier then AMAZIEing... lets just go with Maz instead! :3

Things about me: 

Age(ish): teen 

I like to: read, dance, being with friends and musical theatre!

School: Home, in other words, I'm homeschooled

Family: I have many sisters and a brother

Religion: Christan. :D

Friend Code: PM me to find out, I have it ready and waiting for you.

Personality : ENTP (AKA The debater) and My ennagram type  8 with a 7 wing. I've been told I'm very loyal and I like to think of myself as funny :D I'm a Hufflepuff! (although sometimes I call myself a HuffleSlitherDoor XD) 

Leader and friend of At Last You See The Light, a good clan for anyone who enjoy's doing battle's and don't care  about Trophies to much!                                   

Made by StormySavage! Thanks Stormy! :D

(Banner made by EmeraldHuntress65! I love it! Clan Member of: Isle Of Gazoo

(Banner below by EmeraldHuntress65, edited into gif form by StormySavage)

FANDOMS!!! :D :D :D 

BBC Merlin, Dr.who, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter, Rangers Apprentice, Avitar the last airbender, Chuck, Once upon a time, Disney, Warrior Cats, Percy Jackson, and many more! (I'll add more later)

Favorite colors! :D Purple, Yellow, Blue, and some tones of pink. :3

I have so many dragons it'll take awhile to write it all down!

1: Marya, the green sand wraith,  2: Sky, sky blue Deadly Nadder,  3: Will treaty, grean wispering death,  4: Pendragon Gona (or Morgona, they wouldn't let me name her that though) Purple wispering death 5: Jennny, pink purple groncicle 6: Arther Pendragon, red wispering death 7: Uther Pendragon, grey wispering death 8: Phill Colson, blue eruptadon 9: Bomburst (from chitty chitty Bang Bang, I did that play before) red Groncle 10: Thanos, Baby purple Groncle 11: Jemima (also from Chitty) pink nightmare 12: Jeremy Potts (Chitty) blue titan Nightmare 13: the Flash, red speed stinger 14: Garmadon, Purple Changewing 15: Kili and Fili, pink Zippleback 16: Zuko, Bronze red Razerwip 17: Azula, Grey red pink Razerwip 18: TheBalrogOfMorgoth, Red and black Snafflefang 19: Regina Mills, purple Deathsong 20: Ananis, Purple thunderdrum,  21: Saphira, Gold (or yellow, whatever you want to call it) Thunderdrum 22: Bealfire,blue and gold armurwing  23: LunaLovegood, yellow wholly howl 24: Shuri, purple deathgripper

(these are done by Aetherna)                                         (This is Foam)

(for anyone wondering, my two other accounts are called, Spot Conlin, and Oashnokia)

In game I have 4 accounts, My two main and My two Just-for-fun ones. On my first (Name: Mazhira) account I have almost everything done 'cept a few expansions. In all the other accounts I still have a lot left. You're likly to find me at the training grounds around battle times under the name Mazhira or AlenkaJackson. Till then, Keep flying! :D

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

-Psalms 86:12

My avatar picture was drawn by the amazingly talented Frugal! Thank you so much! ;3

Sorry for the bad writing and spelling, I have slight Dysgraphia and  thus my thoughts arn't very easly understood (Plus I talk in an Accent sometimes and it bleeds into my writing) :D 

ART!!!!! Oh NO! Were'd most of it  go?!?! Oh wait, here it is!

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/mazs-siggy-art#comment-845131

Here is Spout! My amazing Silver Phantom done by the talented Sohki!

Here is Honycrisp when someone wakes her up XD Thank you so much Wholly Howl Era! :3

This Delightful girl is Honeycrisp again done by the simply fantastic Fun Dragon! I love her! :D

Here is Honycrisp! Done talently by Slargvarg!

Here's a wonderful gif of my dragon done wonderfully by DrakeTheDragon5567!

I do art! :D Look at the top if you want any!

Here's a few of my pieces of artwork in link form! 

https://postimg.cc/75z0Z15R

https://postimg.cc/6TQZvx7n

https://postimg.cc/RWmVwwPy

https://postimg.cc/tZc46ffN

Here's some on paper, top is a person the other one is a dragon

https://postimg.cc/1f9dWLX1

https://postimg.cc/9w2df5Km

Here's a few things I will not draw, Sand wraiths,deathgrippers, (Can never get SW or DG' heads right) and anything NSFW. I reserve the right to refuse any art request that I feel is wrong or something and makes me feel wrong. That being said, I love drawing for you people so everything should be fine. :3

This wonderful clan banner was done by the simply fantastic Mareenamuse!

And with that, You have reached the end! Great Job! :D

Hey! You can request a free drawing via PM now! Yay! :3

Warmetalgarurumon's picture
Warmetalgarurumon
Supreme Viking Champion
Spirita and Sammy Spirit destroyed the subject while fighting

I'm not trying to be rude here but how is everyone else toxic when you were the one who started it by writing something that sounded rude to begin with? and would you please stop spamming the thread? this thread is for the gifs the person made of their dragons so please try to be kind here it's very disrespectful to the person and everyone else here

Also why are you here if the forums is a nightmare?

again i'm not trying to be rude it's just I'm tired of seeing your rude comments

Wan the first Avatar Night Fury guards my signature, approach with caution...

(The two diffrent looks of Wan were made by the amazing WoollyHowlEra)

Wan

(an amazing gif edit of my guardian Wan by my friend InkyDigiWings)

Warning for PMs : if you are PMing me there's a chance I won't respond to it unless it's for RPs or Art then i'll respond to it

Under construction until i have time to redocorate it

Siggy banner made by Silver Phantom

by my amazing friend Lady fighter

watcmfocharacteinfo/storandrawings/edits:

NightFury125's avatar Wattpad (@wattpad) | Twitter

Table of contents (shows the color of each section and what order it appears in) :

HTTYD OCs

Httyd with other franchises mix

-Digimon OCs as Dragons

-She-ra and The Princesses of Power OCs and Canoned character as Dragons

-Freah Precure OC as a Dragon

Other Franchise OCs

-Fresh Precure OCs

-Suite Precure OCs

-Yoshi OC

-Danny Phantom OCs

-Wings of Fire OC

-The Dragon Prince OCs (TDP for short)

-Avatar: The Last Airbender OCs (ATLA for short) and Legend of Korra OCs (LoK for short)

-Tales of Arcadia OCs (ToA for short)

-She-ra and The Princesses of Power OCs (SaTPoP for short)

Banners

Miscellaneous

Viking Profiles

-Main viking Warmetalgarurumon

-Second viking Delphox Alpha

-Other vikings back-ups

Fandoms

My thanks

HTTYD OCs :

sorry for being lazy here's some of them

https://www.deviantart.com/nightfury125/favourites/82668767/httyd-requests-and-gifts

Nightfury125 headshot (dragonsona and mascot)Nightfury125 (main mascot and dragonsona) {normally she wears sunglasses but I didn't know how to draw them so she's like this] by me

by Iamthesenate

Mug Sea Shocker hatchling Sea and Shock by Sohki

Httyd with other franchises mix:

Warmetalgarurumon (Wargreymon x Metalgarurumon) DigiLight [my mascot for this account] by InkyDigiWing

by Iamthesenate

GatoGarurumon by ShadowFuryTreaderGatoGarurumon (Gatomon x Metalgarurumon) DigiLight by InkyDigiWings

Dracomon fury

Dracomon fury who's Warmetalgarurumon's older brother by InkyDigiWings

WargreymonWarmetalgarurumon's mom Wargreymon by InkyDigiWings

MetalgururumonWarmetalgarurumon's father Metalgarurumon by InkyDigiWings

Catra (She-ra and the princesses of power canoned character) as a nightlight by ApertureNightFury12345 (InkyDigiWings now)

Liza (SATPOP OC) as a Nightlight by ApertureNightFury12345 (InkyDigiWings now)

Lizshade (Liza x Nightshade are OCs of SATPOP) by ApertureNightFury12345 (InkyDigiWings now)

Sary (Fresh precure OC) as a Nightlightlight by me

Other franchise OCs:

Sary vs Cure Cherry (Fresh precure OC) by me

Sarah Higashi (Fresh precure OC) by me

Singer (Suite precure OC) by me

Cure Singer (Suite precure OC) by me

Allisa Kurokawa (Suite precure OC) by me

Forum Request + Flamering by ImDerpySheylaMy Yoshi Flamering made by ImDerpySheylaYT

Sammy and Spirita by NightFury125Sammy Fenton and her dragon friend Spirita (Danny Phantom OCs) by me

Sammy and Spirita ghost forms by NightFury125Sammy Fenton in her ghost form Sammy Spirit and Spirita in her ghost form (Danny Phantom OCs) by me

An amazing drawing of my ghost girl Sammy Spirit by my friend toothless0603

An amazing drawing of my Seawing-Nightwing hybrid Swordstealer (Wings of Fire OC) made by Tigerli1y

an amazing headshot of my Startouch elf OC Regiana made by DyliehIdol1214

Regiana the startouch elfmy Startouch elf OC Regiana (one of my favorite OCs for The Dragon Prince) by me

Lunaraisia (or just Luna for short)Lunaraisia or Luna for short the Celestial dragon (My second favorite OC for the Dragon Prince) by me

Regiana and Lunaraisia together made by TosiLohi

Nila the moonshadow elfNila the Moonshadow elf (The Dragon Prince OC) by me

Suany the Sunfire elfSuany the Sunfire elf (TDP OC) by me

Athena the Tidebound elfAthena the Tidebound elf (TDP OC) by me

Aura the Skywing elfAura the Skywing elf (TDP OC) by me

Hydra the Earthblood elfHydra the Earthblood elf (TDP OC) by me

SelaphiaSelaphia the storm dragon (TDP OC) by me

MariaMaria by me

Sorcerer and Seekertwins Sorcerer and Seeker (TDP OCs) by me

Ying the Firebender by NightFury125Ying my firebender (Avatar: the Last Airbender OC) by me

Adah the waterbender by NightFury125Adah my waterbender (ATLA OC) by me

Flora the Earthbender by NightFury125Flora my earthbender (ATLA OC) by me

Aayla the airbender by NightFury125Aayla my airbender (ATLA OC) by me

Chang (LoK version)Chang (ATLA/LoK OC) by me (this is Chang's full clothing looks like https://sta.sh/0quvkcbc5xb) {if anyone is willing to do a full body art of her it would greatly appreicated)

Kaida (human form) by NightFury125Kaida Lake Jr. human form (ToA OC) by me

Kaida (hybrid form) by NightFury125Kaida hybrid form by me

Kaida (dragon form) by NightFury125Kaida dragon form by me

Monstrous Kaida by my friend toothless0603

Aridam (human form) by NightFury125Aridam Chaos human form (ToA OC) by me

Aridam (hybrid form) by NightFury125Aridam hybrid form by me

Aridam (dragon form) by NightFury125Aridam dragon form by me

Aridam (cat form) by NightFury125Aridam cat form by me

Elizabeth Casperan by NightFury125My witch OC Elizabeth Casperan (ToA OC) by me

an amazing drawing of my wizard OC Elizabeth Casperan by my friend toothless0603

Roger profile by NightFury125Elizabeth's animal familier Roger (ToA OC) by me

a drawing of Roger being he's arrogant self by Tigerli1y

Alina (human form) by NightFury125Alina Chaos human form (ToA OC) by me

Alina (hybrid form) by NightFury125Alina hybrid form by me

Alina (dragon form) by NightFury125Alina dragon form by me

Alina (cat form) by NightFury125Alina cat form by me

Liza (SATPOP OC) by me

Liza's dragon form Shadow storm (armor) (SATPOP OC) by me

NightShade by NightFury125Nightshade (SATPOP OC) by me

Nightshade's dragon form (armor) (SATPOP OC) by me

Banners:

R.I.P. old look of Shine you'll be missed (banner done by AndreaEaston)

i'm a huge

Add a little bit of body text by NightFury125

(this banner was done by me)

Douxie Fan by NightFury125

(by me)

Danny Fenton Danny Phantom fan by NightFury125

(by me)

Untitled design by NightFury125

(by me)

Aaravos Fan by NightFury125

(by me)

Miscellaneous :

My cat Duke as a Dragon cat by the amazing LissaFish

Accalia the Aleution by DyliehIdol1214

Viking profiles:

Viking Name: Warmetalgarurumon

Personality:brave, strong, smart and sometimes afriad

Clan:

proud elder of

clan banner by EmeraldHuntress65

Viking Level: 17 (the dreadfall event resetted my level)

Fishing Level:27

Farming Level:30

Dragon Count:over 104 Dragons

Trophies:2500+

UDT Stars:1 platinum star

UDT Points:20000+ UDT points

Friend Code: pm me

Main Dragons: Tripe Stinger (titan triple stryke), Toothless (alpha night fury),Bright (light fury),

Tiny (titan terrible terrior), Lightning (titan skrill), Stone Guardian (elder sentinal), Stone Guard (titan sentinal), Midnight (Dart the nightlight), Dawn (Pouncer the nightlight) and Dusk (Ruffrunner the nightlight)

Favorite Class: strike class

Home Land:Berserker Island

DON'USAMUCH

Viking name: Delphox Alpha

Personality: not very smart, confident in self, stubborn and weak

Clan: Leader of winter fire dragons

Viking Level:35

Fishing Level:6

Farming Level:9

Dragon Count:23 Dragons

Trophies:0

UDT Stars: 2 Silver Stars

UDT Points:59223 UDT Points

Friend Code: pm me

Main Dragon: Toothless (alpha night fury) Wise Stone Protecter (elder sentinal) Triple Tail (triple stryke) Mossy Stone (sentinal), Stormy (skrill)

Favorite Class:boulder class

Home Land:Berserker Island

Othevikinback-ups:

BrightMars, BeautifulJupiter, Wisewisesaturn, DialgaTheRulerOfTime, PalkiaTheRulerOfSpace and CurePassionBeat

Fandoms:

Pokemon

Precure

Digimon

The Dragon prince

She-ra and the princesses of power (use to be)

My little pony : Friendship is magic

Dragons

Jurassic park/world

Tales of Arcadia (the whole series from Trollhunters to Wizards)

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Danny Phantom

Glitch Techs

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Eevee GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

My thanks :

Thank you to every artists who made me art they're all so lovely and make me smile when I look at them when i'm feeling low. I also want to thank my friends your all there when I need some cheering up and help me through the tough times. Thank you all of you :D

that's all i have for now bye!

The Dragon Prince Zym GIF - TheDragonPrince Zym Azymondias ...

Why are you still here? ok more zym gifs

Dragon Prince Azymondias GIF - DragonPrince Dragon Azymondias ...

Azymondias Dragon Prince GIF - Azymondias DragonPrince Dragon ...

Azymondias Dragon Prince GIF - Azymondias DragonPrince Dragon ...

ok now really bye

Dragon Prince Hatchling GIF - DragonPrince Dragon Hatchling ...

mareenamuse's picture
mareenamuse
Berk's Power Player
Lol

Uh...okay. I have like 5 nadders, 5 gronckles, 4 zibblebacks, and 5 whispering deaths. And I've only been playing for less than a year, without membership. So it's not that weird, especially if you like them. I don't think anyone was being "toxic" lol. 

Also, I love your rumblehorns. It's my dream to have an army of deadly nadders. :) And I like the names of your dusk furies. 

WELCOME TO MY SIGGY!

Player Info (main viking):

Name - mareenamuse

Nickname - Mare

Level - 50

UDT points - 65000+

Trophies - 100+

Clan - Elder of At Last You See The Light

Player Info (secondary viking):

Name - mareenabee

Nickname - Bee

Level - um like 12 I think? I literally just made her like a few days ago xD

UDT points - constantly changing

Trophies - like 50 I think?

Clan - Isle of Gazoo

This is Shade, my siggy guardian, done by Sokhi! Thank you!!!

Protest banner by Drake

Above banner by the wonderful, blessed, Silver Phantom!!!

Mareenamuse's Dragons (primary in blue): 

Ambersong - Silver Phantom

Dunestar - Sand Wraith

Solstrike - Whispering Death

Echofrost - Whispering Death

Azulwind - Whispering Death

Cloudzap - Whispering Death

Morningdew - Deadly Nadder

Petalmist - Deadly Nadder

Goldclaw - Deadly Nadder

Pinenettle - Deadly Nadder

Clearlight - Deadly Nadder

Sunshimmer - Gronkle

Thunderbolt - Gronkle

Daisylight - Gronkle

Shockcrest - Gronkle

Rumblecrest - Gronkle

Aqualine - Groncicle

Silverspade - Armorwing

Zenaida - Tryple Strike

Nightfrost - Hideous Zippleback

Moonbean - Hideous Zippleback

Raindrop - Hideous Zippleback

Honeyglow - Hideous Zippleback

Blazestrike - Hideous Zippleback

Ghostwing - Monstrous Nightmare

Bramblethorn - Monstrous Nightmare

Glidepearl - Monstrous Nighmare

Mareenabee's Dragons (primary in blue):

Syrik - Flightmare

- Monstrous Nightmare

*cries at the sad, sad, list*

Other Info:

Favorite dragon - Silver Phantom

Where to find me - School, Training Grounds, Racing

Hobbies - Hanging around school with Zenaida or Syrik, Dragon Tactics, Racing, Battle Events

"Dune" Banner

"Sirenglass" Banner 2

Banners by Dragonriders Fury!

Art by Me:

Art request? PM me! Also PM me if you know how to get rid of the ginormous spaces between the pictures xD. I'll hopefully get more art to add to this soon, so hang tight!

Banner by me!

Banner by EmeraldHuntress65!

And another one by EmeraldHuntress65!

And another one!

My viking avatar mareenamuse by AMAZIEing!

My avatar mareenmuse once again by SilverNight!

My viking avatar mareenabee by toothless!!! Thanks!

Dragon Edit of my Tryple Strike Zenaida by WoolyHowlEra!!!

Zenaida by Wooly Howl Era!

Another edit of Dune by WoolyHowlEra!

Art of Morningdew, my deadly nadder by Drake!

A stormcutter by Maz!

My flightmare Syrik by Maz!

A winged lemur by Tigerlily!

Some pixel dragons by cham!

Some more banners by me...

That's it! You've reached the end....for now.

anastasiamakarevich
Berk's Power Player

Why cant a person have 10 of the same dragon?

Maybe they got a lot of eggs from battles, maybe they love rumblehorns. Nothing is stopping them, no reason why not...

mareenamuse's picture
mareenamuse
Berk's Power Player
Exactly!

Exactly! I mean, I have super bad luck in battle event chests (I can't count how many garden vikings I have lol) but people who always get gold would probably get lots of dragon eggs. :)

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Supreme Viking Champion

So pretty! :D I love Venus! Purple and yellow is allway pretty. :)

Just wondering, why do you like rumblehorns so much? :3 They arn't exactly the best battle/racing/DT dragon in SOD. XD I suppose they are fun to color though.

Warmetalgarurumon
Supreme Viking Champion
Spirita and Sammy Spirit destroyed the subject while fighting

I love all of your dragons, they're very beautiful :D

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
Wowzers

Ok my next dragon. The whispering death. Please no drama this time.

WoollyHowlEra's picture
WoollyHowlEra
Berk's Power Player

Ooh, I like Buttons' colors! Interesting name XD

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Supreme Viking Champion

Wow! 14 wispering dea.ths! That's a lot! They're really easy to get aren't they? (also, Skywalker is a wonderful name!XD)

Warmetalgarurumon
Supreme Viking Champion
I love buttons it reminds me

I love buttons it reminds me of my whisper (whispering d.eath)

Moruinwen's picture
Moruinwen
Berk's Power Player
Flare ate my subject and Eclipse ate my lunch

Buttons looks like Morg's Titan W.D., Vengeance. By the way, I love the baby W.D.s. 

Morgaerwen's picture
Morgaerwen
Berk's Power Player

Definitely, except Vengeance is a bit more blue rather than purple.

Slargvarg's picture
Slargvarg
Supreme Viking Champion
Never fear, for Blobby's here!

I have a WD called Wisp too!  Man, you've got alot of 'em.  I'm guessing you got them from the egg chests, although I really only get Monstrous Nightmares from them.  I've got about 25 MN's XD

Hello peoples, and welcome to my siggy!

About me:

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

I am a girl :)

I am a cat person 8D

I have 25 chickens, 3 goats, 2 cats, and a llama :O

My favorite holiday is Christmas :D

My favorite color is blue O.O

I live in the United States of America 8p

I enjoy drawing, reading, writing and soccer (American soccer) 0-o

Favorite movies/shows:  Httyd, RTTE, Studio C (the older ones), Psych, Phineas and Ferb :3

Favorite books:  Wings of Fire, Warrior cats, Adventures Wanted, Brandon Mull's books (which include Fablehaven, Fablehaven's sequel series Dragonwatch, Five Kingdoms, Beyonders, The Candyshop War) :'D

I use way too many little face-thingies XD  :p

This is Icarus, who constantly watches my siggy.  You won't get past him unless you bring a piggy.  It's true because it rhymes XD  Made by the amazing Sohki!  Thanks!

This fantabulous masterpiece of Tina as a NightFurry was done by the amazing LissaFish!  TYSM!

By Drake the Dragon for my Dreadfall Secret Santa gift!

This is a tidal class dragon that I created, called the Siren Song.  It has gills for breathing underwater, but can still survive above water for short periods of time.  The only time these dragons are seen out of the water is when it pulls itself out of the sea with its two legs to catch prey.  It lures it's victims in by flashing the bulb at the end of its antenna in a pattern that is mesmerizing to dragons.  Any unfortunate dragon who sees this blinking light will be drawn towards it.  As soon as it's prey is in sight, the Siren Song will then snag the dragon in its long, nimble tail, and drag it down into the sea.  Once in the water, the Siren Song either drowns its victim, squeezes it to death with it's tail, or injects its paralyzing venom and eats the dragon alive.  Overall, it's kinda like the tidal version of a Death Song.

Here's my Clan Banner, made by Stormy Savage

Speed Stinger banner

Shocker Banner 1

Shocker Banner 2

These awesome banners were made by Dragonriders Fury!

Here's Wriath the Lycanwing and Mr. Floofers the Werekitty, both fabulously done by toothless0603!

This is a beautiful Nadder-skinned Night-Fury by chameishida

Here's an awesome edit of Spine by Frost Shards!

Here's some amazing edits of Flash the Skrill and Scorpion the Speedstinger, done by WoollyHowlEra!

Here's Seabrook the Night Fury, base by WoollyHowlEra!

Dune

This utterly terrific art of Dune the Sand Wraith was done by none other than Flitt!

This PURRfect picture of my cat Tina was done by the pawsome Tigerli1y!

This amazing art of Scorpion was created by Snudoo!

And this is Shocker my Shockjaw, fabulously done by WoollyHowlEra!

This wonderful art of Scorpion the Speedstinger was done by the amazing AMAZIEing!

These fantabulous edits of Snowfur my Woolly Howl OC were made by WoollyHowlEra

This is Dune again, delightfully done by WoollyHowlEra!

Here's another splendiferous artwork of Icarus, again done by WoollyHowlEra!

Here are two cool hybrids of some fan-dragons, both done by belubel2014

Here's Tina as a dragon, drawn by Morgaerwen

My main character Slargvarg's dragons (at time of writing):

Tidal Class:

Shocker the adult Shockjaw

Scully the adult Scauldron

Seanic the titan Thunderdrum

Coral the teen Thunderdrum

Seafoam the teen Thunderdrum

Depths the baby Thunderdrum

Tsunami the baby Sliquifier

Breeze the adult Tide Glider

Stoker Class:

Yellowfang the adult Monstrous Nightmare

Venny the adult Monstrous Nightmare

Fireworm the adult Monstrous Nightmare

Smog the baby Monstrous Nightmare

Ghost the baby Monstrous Nightmare

Terrie the baby Monstrous Nightmare

Snake Eyes the baby Monstrous Nightmare

Horn the baby Monstrous Nightmare

Glower the baby Monstrous Nightmare

Titan the teen Monstrous Nightmare

Spirit the adult Silver Phantom

Glowworm the adult Fireworm Queen

Albinglow the baby Fireworm Queen

Centipede the baby Fireworm Queen

Gecko the baby Flame Whipper

Freeze Lout the adult Singetail

Threadtail the adult Hobblegrunt

Chameleon the baby Hobblegrunt

Flaminer the adult Fire Terror

Boulder Class: 

Avalanche the adult Groncicle

Spiral the titan Whispering Death

Beaurow the baby Whispering Death

Lavarock the baby Gronckle

Rocky the baby Gronckle

Ironmaw the baby Gronckle

Metamorphic the baby Gronckle

Marble the baby Gronckle

Gronckle the teen Gronckle

Granite the adult Gronckle

ScarCarver the adult RidgeSnipper

Lichen the adult Elder Sentinel

Steam the adult Eruptodon

The Great Protector the adult Eruptodon

Mystery Class:

Cobin the adult Smitten Hobbgobbler

Ambice the adult Deathsong

Knight the adult Armourwing

Skelator the baby Boneknapper

Reek and Stink the baby Hideous Zippleback

Flare and Fall the baby Hideous Zippleback

Ava and Lanch the baby Hideous Zippleback

Splat and Splelch the baby Hideous Zippleback

Sevvy and Snap the baby Hideous Zippleback

Bla and Bleh the baby Hideous Zippleback

Raff and Snaff the adult Hideous Zippleback

Glendeerie the adult Dreadstrider

Raptor the adult Dramillion

Magic the adult Changewing

Skelatron the adult Bonestormer

will finish the rest later.

Congrats!  You made it to the end of my work-in-progress siggy!  If for some odd reason you want some art from me, then just PM me :)

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
zipple zipple

Thunder and lightning and Neptune the rumble horn was my first dragons BTW that's why I love them so much.

Asmoraz's picture
Asmoraz
Drott
-

I love the colors! Vanilla might be my favorite, pink suits that dragon <3

Gothic dragon tamer from the North

SoD code if you want to be friend with me: GQH902

About my SoD character;

Name: Darcarion Wolfblood

Hair: Dark blue
Eyes: Dark blue

Main dragons:
- Rattlesnake (Triple Strike, male)

- Nightwing (Monsterous Nightmare, male)

- Scorpion (Death Gripper, male)

Shortly about him: A headstrong and fiery young warrior, grade A nightmare-tamer. Loud, proud and mostly in there where the magic happens. He can be a bit of a muttonhead in time-to-time, but his heart is always in a right place. He's a nice balance between raw power and brain (mostly power though). Born and raised outside of Berk, he's from the clan of Wolves, so loyalty and the family are both everything to him. He's the son of the hunters, but the passion about dragons made him to search Berk. He's pretty flexible with his attitude and can get along with everyone, most of the time, but he has some sort of bond with Dagur and Snotlout. Maybe it's the same dragons.

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
Deathgrippers!!!!

My favourite dragon the death gripper

Iamthesenate's picture
Iamthesenate
Berk's Power Player
Hybridies

Next the hybrids