11/28/2020 Party SS (SoD MV)

20 replies [Last post]
explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion

Hello! ^^ So.. (idk where to start :E) I'm planning to make a SoD Music Video, and the other day I threw a gathering party in-game for the videoshoot.

I planned this event and video project as an idea to lift a positive spirit for everyone, since this has been a whole quite the rough year in SoD for everyone if I do say so myself :E   ..to I guess.. be as a reminder that although this game may be far from perfect, there are still friends and good fellow dragon riders as something that's still worth celebrating and holding on to, and for that, we can still have fun and create fun, positive things together... sorry if that sounds kinda cringe XD

But anyway.. I'd like to say thank you so much to everyone who came and help make the gathering and videoshoot possible!  ^_^   

The best part that came out of it to me was getting to meet some good old friends again, players from different backgrounds (particularly clans) coming together to celebrate, and getting to turn Thunder Run Racing lobbies into "clan tournament" mode again XD  

So, other than to share the pictures taken from the gathering for the attendances that haven't gotten them yet, I thought I'd also share them here as like a teaser of what people can expect to see from the music video:

(The video won't be done anytime soon though, as I'm not gonna start editing the footages I took until I've finished my final exams, starting next week) 

(made by Sigyn)

- E X P L O D A N T O R -

ClanGreat Heights, Bandito Gang

IG: explodantor_sod 

Thunder Run Racer

Clan Tournament Winner 2016; 2019

(made by Strykana

(made by SilverWillowWing)

love Ninjago hehe :P 

(some fab edits found on Pinterest, credits to the makers <3)

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
..forgot to mention, there's

..forgot to mention, there's also gonna be a racing video of when we did the "TRR Raid" part of the gathering :D

Sylvia's picture
Sylvia
Viking Warrior
Ooh

Although silent I had a good enjoyable time. Yuss, I’m sure many of us can’t wait for the final result, but of course, do not turn your project into a stressor. Muahaha, sir, go study! xD

~Bonds Are What Gives Us Strength.~

Untitled by TheMysticFlight

DC members are welcomed to use this insignia made by Lolnly!

Amazing Gif created by EmeraldHuntress65, big thanks!

By Velocitty by TheMysticFlight

Amazing gift created by IIVelocityyII, awesome!

By StormyS by TheMysticFlight

Sweet banner created by: StormySavage, thanks!

Image0 (1) by TheMysticFlight     

(Fascinating rework done by Lolnly!)

Tedious Siggy comin' through!

Dark Challenge's Contests!

Valhalla by TheMysticFlight

Dragon Tales by TheMysticFlight

Lolnly'sGalashoot by TheMysticFlight

Amazing Contest Banners in order created by Lolnly!

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/1778a155-790d-4db0-b621-6a0974762244/ddojoq5-c8a56d05-74fe-4653-a987-58c63d7dc318.jpg/v1/fill/w_400,h_301,q_75,strp/school_of_dragons__dark_challenge_by_themysticflight_ddojoq5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MzAxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTc3OGExNTUtNzkwZC00ZGIwLWI2MjEtNmEwOTc0NzYyMjQ0XC9kZG9qb3E1LWM4YTU2ZDA1LTc0ZmUtNDY1My1hOTg3LTU4YzYzZDdkYzMxOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NDAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.xVppeNSgYBlEL9gTE0SxJyi3Tn0E0gXOzlutpBCAMYk

Viking Name: Sylvya

Clan/Position: Dark Challenge (Leader) and Z War Clan (Member). Dark Challenge has an Alliance with Z War Clan.

Clan Created: 05/22/2019

Dark Challenge/Total Points: (414100) Ranked: (8)

Dark Challenge's Instagram: dark_challenge

Previous Clans: Dark Oblivion, Shadow Claws, Slain of Valhall, DakiniFAAS, Spirit Ghosts, and Switch Axe Hunters.

My trophy Count: (100,000) and counting!

Hobbies: Farming, Doing Art, Reading, 

Playing Piano, Raising Dragons, Running, Adventuring, Hiking, Writing, and Racing! 

Adventurer Level: (50)

Trainer Points: (400000)

Fishing Level: (30)

Farming Level: (30)

Dark Challenge

(Original Art done by me)

Amazing Screenshots with the family. c:

fghj by TheMysticFlight

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 7.19.11 PM (1)-02 by TheMysticFlight

Hello, I am Sylvya and I am a Veteran in SoD, I've been playing since April 24 of 2014! I have always been known as Sly, I expect a lot about myself, and I have achieved greatness by creating a fantastic clan. I am a proud Leader of ‘Dark Challenge,' and I truly enjoy hanging out with my clans-folk. What I am proud of doing in SoD is farming in my ambient and gorgeous farm; Evansce! As well as my Pen House, Holiday, and Statue Farms! I'm a master farmer, muaha! I, too, am proud of trying to enjoy Thunder Run Racing with my allies, you got to be happy to feel true pride, I love praising others, but I can't do it if I am constantly chat-banned. How I've been? I want to say I've been reborn ingame, my revival to challenge fate!

Dragon Count: (100+)

Symbol (Deadly Nadder) -Lvl 50. (My First Lovely Adoptable)

Razor Shin (Titan Skrill) -Lvl 50

Dark Slayer (Typhoomerang) -Lvl 50. (Clan representative)

Dracula (Grapple Grounder) -Lvl 50.

ASK (Adult SandWraith) -Lvl 50. (My Racing Buddy.)

Other Titans

Waterbug (Titan Gronckle) -Lvl 50.|| Lelnly (Hobgobler) -Lvl 20. ||  Evanerius (Woolly Howl) -Lvl 50. Rescued

birghter by TheMysticFlight

Dark Challenge's photo gallery: https://www.deviantart.com/themysticflight/gallery/50878332/dark-challenge-n-httyd

~Until we meet again.~

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
Yes ma'am! XD

Yes ma'am! XD

Varrok's picture
Varrok
Chief
Oops!

Oh no, how did I miss this? It looks like you all had a ton of fun.

(Those flightmare shots are epic tho, everyone be glowy)

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
The Internet Can't be Trusted ;-;

oof.. I'm sorry T.T 

Yeah, unfortunately I had to chose not to announce the party publicly, the people that came were invited privately as I wanted to avoid potential uninvited guests from popping up to cause trouble and ruin things :E 

Rider Jyharri's picture
Rider Jyharri
Chief
Blitzkrieg, Don't Shock My Subject

It was definitely quite good fun being a part of something like this, even for an old rogue as myself. 2020 is still a rough year, but at least in SoD there are ways to combat it. More gatherings like these should take place when you have the time. As for the video, I'm still new to editing my own videos but I know for certain that it'll turn out very well with a little TLC (tender loving care). Enjoyed the extra spicy racing part, needed a bit more action than what TRR usually is. A shame I didn't make it to the races that'll be viewed in the video. But that's all from me, well done Explodantor!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You may know me as that crazy, zooming racer or perhaps someone that perfers to explore on his own. By all means, just know that Jyharri is my name and that Blitzkrieg and I have come out to play!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's My "All About Me":

My full name is Jyharri Uroi Arowdur.

My current age will remian unclassfied.

I own about 180 and counting! Currently building up to 100,100 trophies for special *redacted*.

My friend code will remain unclassified.

My favorite dragons in the world all inhabit the Hidden World, ironically. I visit them from time to time. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Meet Blitzkrieg!

The strongest out of all of my dragons, and most likely the most wlel-known out of them as well. She's slightly larger than Toothless but makes up for her relative size in metric tones of lightning! If you don't respect me, you get on her bad side. If you're on her bad side then pray to the gods.

(Signature still pending, please leave a message at the bee- *lightning crashes*)

WryShadowCat's picture
WryShadowCat
Wilderness Explorer
<3

You did us proud Exypoo.

Image credit @Strykana 2020

Proud Member of

Great Heights

Ecliptic Embers

Proud Leader of

Breaker of Chains

Some artwork made by friends 

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
POOOOH <3

XxElectroShadowxX's picture
XxElectroShadowxX
Supreme Viking Champion
~

That was such a nice idea! I really enjoyed the gathering, although I was mute throughout everything XD

There is no hurry for the video, good luck wih your studies! C:

Hello! My name is Electro, but you can either call me Ele, Electro or Elarry!

Just wanted to say that the most useful informations are just below here in red, and then starts the backstory and everything, so if you really aren’t for reading long signature you can just read the top!

Anyway, have a nice time on the forum! And remember to be nice to everyone.

(Feel free to PM me for anything! I love a good conversation! :D)

So....I thought that it would be fun to know about me in game.....and I don’t have my “profile page” anymore....because of some problems, so here is something else!

In-game name: XxElectroShadowxX

UDT points: 400000

Trophies: 23000+

Clan: DFKR (Dark Fury Knight Racers)

Dragons ( in numbers ) 100+

Account created: 25  January 2017

Friend code: PM me, giving it public would result in me probably not seeing and accepting the request.

Friends: xXxFuryTheImmortalGirlxXx, xOxKrayfinxOx, HaiderPrima, MyraCalore and other amazing vikings!

Clan banner done by llVelocityll, all credits goes to her. Thank you for this awesome banner! :)

There used to be an art gallery here, and i apologise for all the great artists who made drawings for me, but sadly the forum decided that it did not want the last part of my signature, and doomed all the drawings.

Long story short, the bottom half of my signature got deleted, and I can't find the drawings.

My apologies again, hopefully it will get fixed!

IIVelocityyII's picture
IIVelocityyII
Chief
Co się dzieje

This was a really fun party to go to, even if I did have to beat timezones and stay up until 2am-6am XD 

Racing was definitely exciting and it was triple boost madness, which was quite entertaining in my opinion. It brought back CoC memories for sure. Well done anyway. :)

I have pretty much retired from SoD. Thanks for all the wonderful memories. Race on! <3

3~31~2017-12~25~20

Bandito Gang//Dark Challenge Banners by StormySavage, edited/merged by me

SPEDZ Banner by me

Banner by EmeraldHuntress65

IGNs: IIVelocityyII (Bandito Gang) Velocitelle (Dark Challenge)

ComradeVelocityy (SPEDZ), Velocitelia (Limitless)

“If you want to fly, you must give up everything that weighs you down.” 

"Being honest and responsible for our actions sets us straight for our entire life. Learning the rights and wrongs is the challenge of life." ~AgentAD

Racing since 3~31~2017

UDT: 400,000 Platinum Star/Level 50

Former clans: Wings of Freedom, King of Empires, Swift Champions, Immortal Demonz, Dark Fury Knight Racers, Spirit of Valhall

Elder of Bandito Gang, member of Dark Challenge, SPEDZ, And Limitless <3

Trophy counts~103,000+ on IIVelocityyII (Bandito Gang), 13,000 on Velocitelle (Dark Challenge) 1,000+ on ComradeVelocityy (SPEDZ), 1,000+ on Velocitelia (Limitless)

My friends ingame are mostly from Dark Challenge, Bandito Heights, Dark Fury Knight Racers, SPEDZ, and other clans

PM me if you want my friend code, or find me in the overworld and add me. I will most likely accept <3

If you would still like to contact me for any reason, my Discord is IIVelocityyII#8198. I don't respond quickly to forum PMs.

Well, I have pretty much retired from this game, but will still be on from time to time, just not as often as I used to. I will somewhat still be on forum to help players and racers out and give advice but not as often. I have some of the best memories associated with this game and made friends that I will even call friends for life. Funny how a glitchy dragon game can bring so many people together. I have so many memories to cherish from this game, and SoD will always have a place in my heart no matter what. I will be hanging up my racing gear and saddles and retire from the tracks. I will just be inactive for who knows how long, but eventually I will come around. Good luck riders, and race on! I believe in all of you! <3

Bandito Heights, Dark Challenge, SPEDZ, and Limitless forever! <3

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
Sorryy ;-;

Timezones are a curse .-. I felt so bad for all the European friends who either couldn't come or had to be up past midnight to come. 

Thanks for coming Vel! Appreciate it! XD   and glad you had fun ^^

Lainey's picture
Lainey
Forager
mcdo delivery, *YAWNS*

it was fun! atleast i saw others players that i didnt know them/see them in game about months and atleast i experience w them in trr, well done yet again exy thanks for your efforts and go sTuDy or get F- like me *winks*.

RED HAIRS ARE HOT

moccdy_SOD

Moccdy's ID

About Me

Current Clan

Bandito Gang

by moccdy

My Favorite Dragon's

triumphDartRuffrunnerpouncerPikachuLukaLordGarouKambeGiyuwindAkitoAlexandraBlossomKirishimaPrincessTamaki

ILikeTRR's picture
ILikeTRR
Chief
*sips on hot chocolate*

Even though I was struck down by the headmasters chat ban hammer...it was still very nice to chill and hangout with y'all. Meetings like this are really the only reason I play SoD anymore. Thanks for organizing it Exy.

IGN: Hannah the Wise (but you can just call me Hannah or Han)

Mental age: 4...

Where do I live? In your refrigerator : 3

Favorite hobbies: sleep 

Dislikes? Cats the movie...

My values and beliefs? What a bold question 

I eat too much chocolate help e.e

My favorite quote: "I offer the following heartfelt sentiment, you can all suck it!" ~Chanel Oberlin 

EmeraldHuntress65's picture
EmeraldHuntress65
Supreme Viking Champion
Aloha Lola

Quite an amazing party, indeed! I loved every second of it. It truly felt like 2017-2018 School of Dragons again. 

Seeing everyone gather up and race in TRR felt like Clash of Clans season altogether, and to those people I raced aganist, brilliant skills! It was exhilerating and really fun to race with you all.

Eccs, thank you for the invite, mate! The best gathering I've gone through in a while, hands down.  

· Proud Leader of LIMITLESS,

and proud member of The Dragon Racers and The Pheonix Knights!

Find out more about me: click here.

❄ · ❄ · ❄ · ❄ · ❄ · ❄

Every signed petition counts! Let's try to make the School Grounds bug-free!

(credits @ArtBird for the Light Fury wallpaper & TosiLohi for my profile picture)

❄ · ❄ · ❄ · ❄ · ❄ · ❄

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Berk's Power Player

Dang! I wish I was there ;-; sigh.

I agree with everything you said and what you did was brilliant. Exactly! We've all ranted and struggled throughout the year, but one thing we can still do is celebrate the positive things we have. Yes, people left. Yes, many of us have complained and shared sad news. But at the same time, many of us have stayed till now!

Ah, the joy...

credit to EmeraldHuntress65, TYSM my siggy is not as dull anymore thanks to you!

Hiya, yes my name is Candleshade. But please, I got soo used to it in game so call me Candle! Or Shade- lol

PSST! Hello there, Secret Santa if you're here! My lil' images for references will be sent as links at the bottom of my siggy.

My Razorwhip Shadow is watching you.. so don't you dare invade!

(one of the most beautiful color edits by WoollyHowlEra!)

*Siggy is constantly under construction*

by StormySavage

gif by ShimmerStrike

wonderful banner by AMAZIEing

banner-gif from EmeraldHuntress65 and StormySavage

Forum rank titles

Jarl, Forager, Wilderness Explorer, Viking Warrior, Dragon Trainer, Drott, Dragon Master, Chief, Berk's Power Player, Supreme Viking Champion

Just Some in-game Info about me..

Name: Candleshade(often called Candle)

Birthday: January 17, age 15 in 2020

Clan: Z War Clan, original founder of Candlight Warriors

UDT: 360,000+, Platinum Stars

Trophies: 1300 and counting!

Main Dragon: Nightwatch (Sand Wraith)

My Dragons:

1. Nightwatch (female Sand Wraith)

2. Grapevine (female Deadly Nadder)

3. Nev and Eah (female Hideous Zippleback)

4. Hailstorm (male Groncicle)

5. Ironheart (male Gronckle)

6. Defender (female Scuttleclaw)

7. Midknight (male Armorwing)

8. Stormfang (male Monstrous Nightmare)

9. Zecora (female Monstrous Nightmare)

10. Vespera (Female Monstrous Nightmare)

11. Fangstorm (male Monstrous Nightmare)

12. Lavaeater (male Eruptodon)

13. Starwave (male Thunderdrum)

14. Shadowglider/Shadow (female Razorwhip)

15. Galesplitter (male Whispering Death)

16. Skyla (female Triple Stryke)

17. Darius (male Elder Sentinel)

18. Dominus (male Singetail)

19. Agrippa (female Deathgripper)

20. Stalkar (male Hobgobbler)

21. Squibb (female Flame Whipper)

22. Syrah (female Death Song)

23. Skulmud (male Mudraker)

24. Daryn (male Eruptodon)

25. Neisti (female Skrill)

26. Myrkur (female Stormcutter) Titan! 

27. Dart (Night Light)

28. Toothless (Night Fury) 

29. Light Fury (Light Fury) 

30. Byrjun (male Snow Wraith)

31. Ligrera Jr. (female Woolly Howl) Titan! Stage reached on the first day of Snoggletog!

32. Kynsumar (male Typhoomerang)

33. Cahaya (female Flightmare) Titan! Born on the first Day of Dreadfall!

34. Tilviljun (male Boneknapper) Titan! 

Razorwhip Banner

Razorwhips Rule! By Dragonriders Fury :D

Little Flyhopper, Joyful Hackatoo, Playful Raincutter, Beautiful Slitherwing, 

Mighty Ridgesnipper, Ruby Crystal Sand Wraith, Derpy Abomibumble, Cute Thunderdrum, Interesting Windwalker, Unique Chillblaster, Titan Thunderbottom, and a Mysterious Dragon that looks like a Windstriker..

Credits to the epic Chameishida for making all these dragon pixels! TYSM!

Proud Elder of Z War Clan (thanks again, StormySavage)

These adorable drawings of Nightwatch were made by the epic WoollyHowlEra! tysm, these are going to remain special :)

First color edit of Ligrera Jr. in armor by Frost Shards :)) Happy Early Snoggletog, I guess? EEEEEEE

adopted and currently unnamed NF- Triple Stryke by the amazing artist Chameishida

mmm... Looks like there's a very minty Triple Stryke ready for the holidays! Thanks Slargvarg!(not sure if Mintstinger is edible, but I'd go with no anyway.)

Scuttleclaw from the MBTI personality thread by AMAZIEing! Thanks Maz! *runs back to training*

https://paste.pics/5969bb6d02519971e82d4c0e32e4cc29 Me & Nightwatch from Dreadfall

https://paste.pics/19948b24bb957177ed688b0bd7b7c072 Recent pic: Clanmate Dartly (left) and me (right), Ligera Jr broadwing Woolly in background

https://paste.pics/a269f282a2f83487f1786f334576afda Ligrera in hatchery

https://paste.pics/e8fc87d131790424ab90cefc191d9a93 older pic: our clan in the clubhouse! #thawfest2020

https://paste.pics/a4f64a5bd487010525763cb2f2dfcdf4 My stuffie! Is that an owl? Not sure, probably. Turn her into a dragon hehe!

https://paste.pics/3c2f1cde15a0f7e6a0f17748e86f687d the start.... taming Nightwatch...

https://paste.pics/63059cedc44862388e588783298e67ca NIGHWATCH YOU CUTIEPIE- sorry lol

https://paste.pics/c48b94dc6e3874e8230db39ccc6112b3 Nightwatch skydiving without her warpaint

https://paste.pics/524237612ee93eafaebbd0c8d95b3203 Boop. Ligera's already a Titan... XD

Kees the Valiant's picture
Kees the Valiant
Wilderness Explorer
A blast from the past

Thanks for organizing. It sure was a blast from the past. The racing afterwards with all those boosts was exhilerating.  Looking forward to the next one.

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Berk's Power Player
!

*BOOM*

A big idea has popped up in my head right this moment!

I feel like my clan should seriously do this. We have nearly a hundred members, yet I've never even met quite a few! It already seems like a dream to actually GET that many people to come, plus it MIGHT have to go a little beyond our leadership team though..(tbvh I'm not exactly even IN the leadership team lol) Anyway I think I'm dreaming a little too much or getting overexcited... cuz I need to go to bed. Good night guys..

explodantor's picture
explodantor
Supreme Viking Champion
Tip:

What you'd need is a Discord server for your clan ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Berk's Power Player
ha..ha..ha...

I'm literally in the process of making a Discord server actually, but I don't have any real life contacts to any of them. Also, the leadership team themselves said they had their own chat platform considered "safer" and similar to Discord, so I might not have much luck getting them to join some platform considered less safe ;-;

*clears throat and tests mic*

"Morgaerwen! or Moruinwen!! Can you do me a favor and notify the team if possible about this? I have no contact with whatever leadership chat you guys have because there was one time Earindil shared the link to the thing but it wouldn't let me in cuz of some "smart net thing"... "

oh right. I could just pm them I'm dumb :p

megeorge's picture
megeorge
Wilderness Explorer
I'm not a robot

Man i wish i was there that looks like fun!!