0 vs 100 (Boyz VS Girlz) ~Forum Game

6459 replies [Last post]
featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Sorry I couldn't add earlier >_< was in the shower...

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

np, wb

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

1962 ty ^^

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

1691 <- not cheating

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

yeah right 1962

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

1691 is just 1961 backwards

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

tru

unlike other people, whenever i see 69, it reminds me of the cancer sign. just a random side note XD

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

I usually think of the year 1969, year my project truck was made

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
makes sense. wow, that's an old truck O_O
mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

yeah and it is a pain in the neck to work on sometimes

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

XD it must be cool though. To have a truck that stands out compared to all the newer cars these days. They all look the same..or similar at the least.

Wow, i love how i just waste time and procrastinate. I'm heading up to sleep for a little bit. Then coming back to finish my hw and type numbers.

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

1961 cya when you get back

what it looked when it was new

(Above is 2 wheel drive, below is 4 wheel drive, yes I did convert my truck to 4x4 )

what it should look like when it is finished

The Dragoness's picture
The Dragoness
Chief

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
+0

Ooh nice! (Not really a car/truck person,) but the designs look great ^^

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

that moment when you turn on radio aloud with your favourite songs and you keep singing even tho the songs are korean and you sing only the english parts correctly and the korean just be like acting like you sing :'D

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

thats relatable XD

and then there’s that non Korean friend who can sing the Korean parts.

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

Cheating is prohibited here :p

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

I must apologize then I had just woken up.

hmm... or maybe I have the power of two men?...lol

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

1964 lol

perhaps

The Dragoness's picture
The Dragoness
Chief

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Ginger and Jaxomis's picture
Ginger and Jaxomis
Berk's Power Player
1967!

1967!

​Under Construction!

Welcome to Ginger's and Jaxomis's Siggy! (​And Skyfrost's! ​Skyfrost? What are you doing to our Siggy?! Um... Nothing? Sky... ​It was Tricktail's idea! Tricktail! ​It was not my idea! Was too! Was not! Was t- Guys! ​People are reading this! So, behave! Sorry G​i​nger...​) Ahem. Sorry about that. Those two wonderful ​(>:[) ​dragons were my Woolly Howl, Skyfrost, and Jaxomis's Flame Whipper, Tricktail. Now that that's out of the way... Welcome!

In Order:

​Ginger's Section

Jaxomis's Section

​Blackout The Night Fury

​Velocity The Night Fury

Artwork By Others

Random Stuff! (Under construction)

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger's Section!

​First off... My Vikings!

My main Viking is

Ginger Selson:

​ 

Extras about appearance: Ginger has a small, faint scar on the far left side of her jaw. She also wears a short necklace with a Peridot in the shape of an Eruptodon.

Personality: Ginger Selson is very shy around humans. She absolutely loves dragons, and has learned Dragonese. She has two sides to her personality. The side most people see is quiet, gentle, and would never start a fight. Her other side, the one only her dragons and her best (human) friend, Jaxomis, see, is strong-willed, brave, and will face danger to protect her friends.

History: Ginger Selson is the daughter of two Defenders of the Wing. However, at one point, her parents were going to get some supplies for the Defenders and they took her with them. Unfortunately, their ship was attacked by pirates, and the only survivor was Ginger. Ginger's mother, upon seeing that the ship was going to be taken by the pirates, placed Ginger in a water-tight basket and set her afloat. Ginger drifted to Berk, where she was found by Mulch and Bucket during one of their fishing trips. She acquired her scar while in the basket. A sharp strand of the weave scratched her jaw while she was being buffeted by the waves. She was only 13 months old at the time, so she was taken in by a Berkian woman who had just had Jaxomis 5 months before. Ginger grew up as Jax's sibling, and they have grown to be very close friends. When she was 10 years old, she began attending the School of Dragons. In the 6 years since then, she has become a talented Dragon Trainer. She is currently 16 years old.

​Game Information: ​UDT Star!(big platinum star), 1850+ Trophies, 48 Dragons.

Clan: ​The Messengers

(Now Leader)

​            

Main Dragon: Skyfrost

​-Breed: Woolly Howl

​-Level: 30

​-Personality: Protective, loyal, brave, and makes a good companion. Sky likes being with Ginger, and flying with her is his favorite thing. He can be a bit bossy and stuck-up, but he has a good heart and intentions.

Other Dragons:

Silverlight- Adult male Monsterous Nightmare, Ginger's first dragon~~~Tsunami- Adult female Thunderdrum~~~Galaxy- Adult female Typhoomerang~~~Jungle- Adult male Sweet Death~~~Firewing- Adult female Moldruffle~~~Illusion- Adult female Changewing~~~Flare- Adult male Moldruffle~~~Firestorm- Adult male Typhoomerang~~~Scythetail- Adult female Devilish Dervish~~~Vortex- Adult female Devilish Dervish, not tame~~~Spinstrike- Adult male Whispering Death~~~Iceheart- Adult male Groncicle~~~Seafoam- Adult male Thunderdrum~~~Bramblethorn- Adult female Deadly Nadder~~~Wavecrash- Adult female Sand Wraith, Ginger's second favorite dragon~~~Twist & Turn- Adult female Hideous Zippleback~~~Copper- Adult male Razorwhip~~~Sunset- Adult female Death Song, not tame~~~Obsidian- Titan female Razorwhip, not ​tame!~~~Snowflurry- Titan female Woolly Howl, not tame~~~Magnet- Adult male Armorwing~~~Chaos- Adult male Screaming Death~~~Spottedleaf- Adult female Hobblegrunt/Threadtail~~~Cindertail- Adult male Singetail~~~Goldriver- Adult female Eruptodon~~~Emberspark- Adult female Flame Whipper~~~Echo- Adult male Mudraker~~~Nettle- Adult male Triple Stryke~~~Springcoil- Adult male Grapple Grounder~~~Cloudcutter- Adult male Timberjack~~~Mischief- Titan female Terrible Terror~~~Lava- Adult female Gronkle~~~Starspirit- Adult male Silver Phantom~~~Flash- Adult male Speed Stinger, not tame~~~Fire, Water, Earth, and Air (The Gang)- Adult male Snaptrapper~~~Anemone- Adult female Shockjaw~~~Whiteout- Adult female Snow Wraith, not tame~~~​Tumbleweed- Adult female Buffalord~~~Dawnblaze- Adult female Fireworm Queen~~~Blizzardchaser- Adult male Woolly Howl, not tame~~~Vigilant- Adult male Elder Sentinel~~~Thunderclap- Adult male Skrill~~~Puddlesplash​- Adult female Windwalker~~~Waterwake- Adult male Scauldron~~~​Thistlebush- Adult female Prickleboggle~~~Dartfang- Adult male Grim Gnasher~~~Ravenwing- Teen female Night Terror

Other Vikings: 

*Quicksilver Catspaw​- Goldleaf's brother. He has the ability to change from a human(Quicksilver/Silver) to a cat(Quicksilver/Quick). He also has an amulet that allows him to morph into a Razorwhip(Mercury).

​-Dragons: Oceanmotion: Adult male Shockjaw~~~Chaos and Confusion: Adult male Hideous Zippleback

*Caracal Pounce​- Cara, for short, is a undeveloped female character.

​-Dragons: Mistlight: Adult female Flightmare~~~Flashfire: Teen female Deadly Nadder

*Finn Howler​- A underdeveloped male Berserker.

-Dragons: Ghostlight​: Adult male Flightmare~~~Screech and Howl​: Baby male Hideous Zippleback

*Jayla the Ranger​- Jay is my Ranger's Apprentice inspired character. She is a new character.

-Dragons: Oakleaf: Adult female Sand Wraith~~~Bullseye​: Teen male Deadly Nadder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEWARE!!

You are entering Jaxomis's section.

Main Viking- Jaxomis Thornton

Appearance:

Personality: Funny, Mischievous, (Mostly) Loyal, likes to joke around.

F​avorite Weapons: Daggers, Swords, and Throwing Axes.

Extra Stuff: ​The three daggers strapped to his boot have names: (Top to bottom) Bee, Wasp, and Hornet.

Game Info: ​2 Gold stars, 770+ Trophies, 23 Dragons.

Clan: The Messengers

Backstory: ​Jaxomis Thornton grew up on Berk with his mother and father.

​His family adopted Ginger when he was five months old. He trained his first dragon, Fastfire, when he was ten. Since then, he has trained many more dragons.

List of Dragons:  Fastfire- ​Adult Male Deadly Nadder  Shockwave- Adult Female Shockjaw  Glacier- Adult Male Groncicle  Sleet- Adult Female Groncicle  Iceberg- Adult Male Groncicle  Moss- Adult Female Whispering Death  Shieldwing- Adult Male Rumblehorn  Whiplash- Adult Female Razorwhip  Shard- Titan Male Rogue Razorwhip  Lyre- Adult Female Death Song  Raider- Adult Male Armorwing  Ballista- Adult Female Singetail  Magmaflow- Adult Male Eruptodon  Iceshard- Adult Male Shivertooth  Splash & Ripple- Adult Female Hideous Zippleback  Tricktail- Adult Male Flame Whipper (Second Main)  Foxglove- Adult Female Triple Stryke  Beesting- Baby Male Triple Stryke  Oceanbreeze- Adult Female Windwalker (Main Dragon)  Silvermist- Adult Female Silver Phantom  Firesong- Adult Female Moldruffle  Shimmer- Adult Male Shovelhelm   Stonewarden- Adult Female Elder Sentinel

Other Vikings- Goldleaf Catspaw,

Manicah, GoldenPhoenixFire,

and Harriet The Ranger.

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackout the Night Fury

​Blackout is Ginger's Night Fury OC. Blackout is a wild Night Fury who lives where Night Furies are more common. He is fierce, proud, and never backs down from a fight. He looks more or less like Toothless, but he has blue eyes and a lighter birthmark on the left side of his forehead. He's really just for RPs and art.

*Edit by me*

*Base by MagaboltPhoenix, filled by me*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Velocity The Night Fury

Velocity is a mostly wild female Nightfury who lives somewhere on/near Berk (I don't know yet.) She is wary around strangers, but friendly and playful with Jax. Her wing and ear tips are a lighter shade of gray. She's ​pretty much just for artwork, fun, and RPing. 

-Amazing bases both made by MegaboltPhoenix-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artwork By Others

Ember the Howlian, adopted from chameishida!

Gender: Male~~~ Backstory: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/introducing-howlian-customize-bases

Amazing drawing of Ginger and Skyfrost, by Katarile!

Awesome edit of Copper, by SilverNight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Stuff!

Things we like: Dragons, cats, HTTYD 1 and 2, RttE, Riders/Defenders of Berk, Tuffnut, Hiccup, Toothless, Trollhunters, most animals, hanging out with each other, watching movies and shows together, Warriors, The Ranger's Apprentice, and other stuff.

Things Ginger likes: Reading, drawing, playing SoD, browsing things online, reading, hanging out with my sister, being with animals, reading, DRAGONS, Wings of Fire, Survivors, The Inheritance books, Rick Riordan's books, being around animals, and did I mention reading?

Things Jaxomis likes: Hanging out with my sister, listening to audio books, reading good books, playing Subnautica, watching videos, and other stuff.

Image result for Ranger's apprentice          Image result for warrior cats

(More coming) 

Bye!

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
1966 Welcome new player

Welcome new player

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Welcome Ginger and Jaxomis to the thread! Prepare for victory!

Ginger and Jaxomis's picture
Ginger and Jaxomis
Berk's Power Player
Here we go...

1968!

(Thanks!)

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

np ^^

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

The Dragoness's picture
The Dragoness
Chief

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

The Dragoness's picture
The Dragoness
Chief

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

The Dragoness's picture
The Dragoness
Chief

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

The Dragoness's picture
The Dragoness
Chief

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

(make the comments disappear!)

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

yes

captcha seems to not like the forum at times

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

ah yeah, i had an issue with captcha just last comment

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

Shadowfire's picture
Shadowfire
Supreme Viking Champion

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

Sorry for ruining your lil pyramide :p

It looks like Mech is all alone with group of girls around heading for the victory :D

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

1975 XD rip pyramid

To victory!!

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
1974 I may be outnumbered but

I may be outnumbered but I won't give up

featheronfire's picture