0 vs 100 (Boyz VS Girlz) ~Forum Game

5930 replies [Last post]
Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
Call Yato, the delivery kamisama :p

sorry for no response few days, I've been thru the testing and I think I passed tho I'm not certainly sure yet - the results are not published yet, anyway stress behind me now and hope you all are holding up good as well ^^

hahaha yeah, I'm currently level 45 on my main account (ranger) but also created assassin class and it's pretty cool, just sometimes confusing as I'm used to my ranger but wanted try all classes anyway lol

also I finally tried the legendary dungeon two days ago and died at least 11 times during it, I'm such weak player :D also tried tame Demonus which is one of the perfect pegasus horses (legendary mounts) in the game and I failed twice, sob sob :c

The death penaltie of course exist, when u hideu suffer of dire wounds which decrease your move speed and your defense and dps so the more you hidethe slower you run and the weaker you get but you can buy "dire wounds cure" in the shop for the current level ur in and simply just use it after death (I got always many in case I do something where I hidea lot)

lol well I joined the guild, so far so good, mostly dudes there and I have become a friends with some of the people in there, tho I usually just talk randomly in chat with them and don't really play with them, feel kinda better as solo/duo/trio the most, since I'm a player who goes the own way - got some advices from guild how to play but I just feel for finding my own way how to play xD hard to explain but I enjoy the game when I create my own style of playing and using skills, guess that's why the game has so many things to do because everyone chooses something different

If I should give u advice if to join a guild or not, well it's nice to play with people since it's MMO but you can do literally almost everything on the game solo (and if you take assassin class, no problem with being solo) and in case you need help you can always ask some friends for party (for example me) so the guilds aren't really that needed, and to be honest I'm a bit mad because the legendary dungeon we did (it was a group of me, jam and two dudes from my guild) and they took all loots so the thing I got from going through the legendary dungeon is huge NOTHING, I didn't get a single reward from it, they took all of it .___________. heck

Sao everywhere :'D

hahaha yeah awesome name for a guild, also some people are choosing really epic names, lately I have seen peeps named like:

PressLogOut

TryAgain

StillThinking

:'D creative

Yeah, many people have chosen wizard class, I haven't really seen much rangers around - it's new class yeah but guess people are in love with those magic attacks, I prefer assassin much more than wizard, is also faster at attacking and got better chance to avoid enemy's attacks

Well it's like SoD, from third person but you can zoom the camera as you like

Hahaha no problem, if you're high level enough you can just go with some healing potions and few dire wounds cures in case you die, it's nice to have priest in team but it's not always necessary

But as I said, as ranger I do have one skill which heals quite a lot, and yep the healing works on all peeps who is in short distance with me - I usually use it for Jam, when he as guardian fights in front of the enemy and takes all attention of the enemy on himself so I can fight from safe distance so I have also time to keep an eye on his health and can heal each time I can use the skill and each time he needs it

Ahahahah feather, I stay up only until 2am each day since my internet connection goes down right after (mom's rules .___.) but I surely spend lots of time of playing Icarus as well, lol

Sometimes there is a time I even forget eating because I'm too into playing xD

And indeed hahaha that's more like what's everyone hunting for, there's like hundred of amazing mounts! anything you want, wolves, dragons, horses, pegasus and many many other creatures you can tame, they are also separated into stages as Common, Elite, Heroic, Legendary - so the common you can tame without anything, for the others you need "mark" which you can get from a certain bosses or dungeons, you can buy it on market for gold or craft it on your own but honestly crafting is so hard (the items u need for it is hard to get and takes so much time and sometimes even more many that the actual mark cost on the market, logic .___.) The higher level you are than the mount the better chance you get to tame it, Elites are not hard for me in my current level but I still have so much troubles with heroics and not speaking about legendary (the only one legendary I tried so far was Demonus, such a shame I lost all my gold on two marks for it and didn't tame it anyway :/) also there's a rule - lower its health as much as you can before trying taming it (and here comes the curse when ur much stronger than the actual mount and you wanna just slighty lower its health so you use the weakest skill you have but BOOM YOU KILL IT ANYWAY) :'DDD

just noticed you actually said censored on this forum without being censored O.o hahahaha

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

Just finished my math final, now I just have to do done last minute studying for my us history final

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
Is it wrong to try to pick up Jam in a Dungeon?

I hope you're holding oke mech :) Is everything going well so far?

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Same question as Dia here

Hope your tests are going well :3

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

just realized I did not reply

I felt good taking them, won't know the results for a few more days, enjoying break now :P

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Why do you get a break and I don't? Not fair. I want breaks!

Oops, forgot the +1

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion
  1812   hope you tests went

hope you tests went well! I have a spring break but I'm spending it

doing school work! Haha the life of a homeschooler! Ah well, at

least I can stay on here to talk! Hey if anyone wants to talk about

anything just PM me! I would be happy to talk with anyone!

And mech when you get back on, we can finish our discussion from 

last night. Hope all is well with all of you! Have a good day! 

(*^_^*) おはようございます!

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Aw, how lucky homeschoolers are. I'm drowning in school expectations. I want my break now T_T

+1

Welp, imma go tryhard CTF

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

+1

Failed to try hard in CTF. Mouse didn't want to cooperate T_T

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

sorry didn't have much time, school is still taking lots of my time T_T

​but otherwise Im doing okay, how about you? :)

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
1813 Hello dia, long time no

Hello dia, long time no see:)
I how school starts rubbing down for you when all your major tests are done

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret.

+1

Merp I'm fine. Except I was devastated when I found out that I got a 87 and three of those wrong answers were ones I switched from right answer to wrong last minute. Geez, I really shouldn't double check my answers. Often times, my first guess is correct.

Life b like

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

1815 (or +1) how is everyone doing?

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

1816 I'm chilly and stranded outside my house :p My parents decided it was best to give the keys to my brother and tell me 3 hours late that I was going to have to stay after school a little longer than usual since no one will be home to unlock the door for me.

Well that went well. So much for getting hw done an hour or two early.

Also, you know what's coming out this Saturday, right? ;)

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

Not exactly, no. Should I know? I'm not aware of anything...... and if it's anime, I don't look at dates because I can never wait, so I get frustrated. What comes out Saturday? A SoD update? Triple Stryke? Idk I give up.....

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion
+1 (1817

Not exactly, no. Should I know? I'm not aware of anything...... and if it's anime, I don't look at dates because I can never wait, so I get frustrated. What comes out Saturday? A SoD update? Triple Stryke? Idk I give up.....

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
1818 Wow unlucky feather,

Wow unlucky feather, sorry u have been waiting so long haha sometimes I accidentally lock myself outside of house as well ^^
I would like to know what's coming out this Saturday as well! O.o
And heyhey mech, hope school is going fine, haven't really talked much recently - sorry for that, trying to stay active here as well tho I got much work to do and it's starting to be really amazingly warm outside so I might be staying out as well
And hey feather, I currently play as asssassin on Icarus haha quite fun this class indeed xD

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

hey dia :)

school, what school, in my second week of spring break and I haven't touch much of anything acedemic wise :P

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN SEASON 2!!!!!!!

(ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 2!!!!!!!)

I'm so freaking excited!

Imma cry if they delay it any longer >.<

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

oh! I haven't watched that anime..... well I hope you enjoy it!

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

I didn't watch AoT first season either yet, have no time for watching now, my school is only getting harder T_T

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

ya same here. But at least I don't have to do my S.A.T. this year. Hope everyone has a great day!

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion

I'M BACK FROM DE.AD!!!!!!!!!!!!

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

wb Nav

Aw, really? Well watch it when you have time! An amazing anime :3 Just warning bout the gore. That's all.

@Dia Cool! Envy you rn. I need assassin time >_<

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

yeah haha xD

btw there is a new update on Icarus (well has been released on 22th March already) and it brought many cool stuff there! So now the highest level is 55 (I'm currently level 52, so proud of myself) and many new familiars you can tame and new dungeon and armor and just sooo many cool stuff!

Also I forgot to meantion, from level 50 you can participate on solo dungeon named Ellora's Spire which is a tower of 30 floors, on each floor you have different boss enemy and it's all based exactly like SAO first episodes - when you die, you finished, and you can join this dungeon once per day, it's quite fun but hard a LOT, I always dai in 9th floor T_T have been through it just three times so far XD

​Also, is so hot outside in your places you live in as well? Because here is really darn hot these days, I'm melting already T_T

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep
Nice! It sounds sorta like ToA from Wynncraft. There are several challenges per a floor and a boss at the end of each floor. I think it's considered a dungeon sorta. Min level of lvl 50 to take part in it i think. I think there may be floor checkpoints. Idk.
Aw, well keep trying. You'll get past it :3
It's been really rainy here in my part of the world. You know what they say: April showers bring May flowers :p Except it's still March
Rip me, I tried to game today and I'm just out of it. I can't play. Can't click, can't aim, can't kill for sh**! O well.
mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
-1 weather, it's rained for

weather, it's rained for the past few days, it was cloudy when it wasn't raining but we did get a day of 65ish Sun which is enough for us over here to be on t-shirts

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

+1

How's life, guys? (Wow, I haven't said that since...last year I think. It used to be one of my fav phrases to say)

@mech Ya missed what I said on the banning thread. I think.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

+1

Oh well I haven't been here in a while too, we didn't have Internet at all for a couple of days (I dai of boredom to be honest) and so far the Easter holidays are coming, gotta do big cleaning house for my mom to be satisfied T_T

How are you guys? All good?

Aw man, feather I'm sorry I was really looking forward to play with you :/

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

Aw, sucks >.<

I'm fine, and you?

I dai of noobiness of gamers XD but then again, everyone starts as a newbie.

I can't stand the inferno spam doe. It's terrible XD Let's see how many people max out inferno...too many to count rip. I swear that move can kill without a problem if there's no water nearby. (Assassin problems XD)

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey dia
Nothing much has been going on, though spring quarter for me has started. What about you?

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

Not much here either, been kinda lazy lately as well, feeling like I'm exhausted permanently but guess I should start doing something more

And yeah it actually started being more warm outside which made me wash my bike and get on it everyday for a bit :)

Hah yeah feather, trust me you would love assassin class on Icarus, tho my fav is still my ranger as I'm used to play on that one the most ^^ Kinda gathering gold these days from dungeons haha

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
So everything that makes me whole Ima kimi ni sasageyou Im Yours

Lol I know that feeling, not wanting to do anything.

And the whole gaining excess gold to spend on nothing :p

It keeps rising, doesn't it? And it helps that there's nothing to spend the money on XD

Currently, I have world history crash course for the AP test so I'm not exactly free. They give hw...

Hw...

Really?

But then again, I really need it since I'm doing bad.

So, I'll see if I can get Riders of Icarus on Steam when I find the time.

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion
1829 starting the numbers up

starting the numbers up again let's get to 1900 by the end of the week!

oh and aslo's to, I finished my prologue for my new fanfic in the Forum! I have also completed my first chapter! Check it out and let me know what you all think of it! And I hope you hall have a great week!

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

xXSadieKaneXx's picture
xXSadieKaneXx
Supreme Viking Champion

xXSadieKaneXx

Daugter of speed and accuracy

(Banner by my fellow clan members arrowalker and Brynakh)

welcome to my signature!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I find a hacker...

Time to hunt....

All hackers...

Until I drop from exhaustion...

I will hunt until the end of time.

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

xXAbout meXx

I'm xXSadieKaneXx but you guys can call me Sadie, my gender is female

I've been a member to the forums for about 6 months now. I joined the game, January 4, 2014.

My favorite dragon is the triplestrike, my favorite food is pizza, and my favorite sport is baseball.

Check out my FAQ thread here.

xXMy vikingXx

Viking name: xXSadieKaneXx

nickname: Sadie 

lvl: 35 (maxed)

UDT points: 60000

Membership: 6 month

number of trophies: 2000

Buddy code: pm me

clan: the dragon racers

Main dragon: xXNovaXx (triple strike)

Nova's lvl: 15

Favorite dragon: triplestrike

Number of dragons: 20

XXSadieXx, by my amazing friend arrowalker. (TYSM arrow!)

OC's in progress.

xXSadieKaneXx's art requests

green (done)

yellow (in progress)

RED (not yet started)

Request list

1S- ham

2. Rheithebrave

3. Crystalwings

4. blackwolfen

5. Rebell

6. Shamarra30

CLOSED

And click here to get to my art thread.

xXArt by othersXx

Clan banner, by, Lermus12

xXSadieKaneXx and xXDeadMelodyXx, by my good friend, CristalWings

xXSadieKaneXx, by, Frotz wolf

(won in a competition)

xXNovaXx and xXDeadMelodyXx, by Okamisusi.

still working on it!

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

poor mech! It seems like no one is on right now!

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

This game has been a losing battle for me since it started

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

lol ya! Sorry mech! We could start a new thread with highly numbers. Instead of 100 make it girls 0 guys 2000, and the numbers start at 1000. What do you think? Would it be worth it? Oh and a post another thread! I'm so unproductive today! Oh well! Have a great Good Friday everyone!

Shadowfire's picture
Shadowfire
Berk's Power Player

~Work In Progress~

"Just play with sincerity, give the performance of your life with everything you've got." ~ Kaori (Your Lie in April)

Hello, my in-game name is Shadowfire16 

PM me if you want to talk or want to know my friend code :)

I play War Dragons! PM me if you want my in-game name!

About me:

Clan: Unique Legacies

Viking level: 35

Dragon count: 47

Trophy count: 3800+

UDT points: 400000

Favourite dragon species: Razorwhip, Sandwraith, Timberjack

Favourite racing dragon: Night terror

Fvourite battle dragon(s): Hobblegrunt

Favourite book: any of the Harry Potter books :)

Hogwarts house: GRYFFINDOR!

Other stuff:

Edit of my Night Terror, Shadownight! By me

Me and my titan Skrill, Sparky! 

And it's a long way forward, so trust in me
I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me
And I know, I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us
Until you're gone

- Shelter 

xXSadieKaneXx's picture
xXSadieKaneXx
Supreme Viking Champion

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

OMG!

haven't been here so long! Heeeey my fellows, missed you!

So sorry I kinda don't really have the best time of my life, stressed of school finals, coming slowly but surely (in 1 month) and also will have to do my best to get on unniversity, oh well and then family problems (my sister has a baby! I'm an aunt :p) and then some harder times with Jam, tho we're still okay together!

Anyway, just have been rough time, hope I get out of it soon and here's some song for you, randomly playing in background while I was typing this message, but I really love it!

Thanks for the memories

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

Hello again Dia! :D

good luck on those finals, try to get as much sleep as you can, it helps

congrats on being an aunt! I hope those family problems subside

have a nice day, hope to have some good talks like we all used to have here :)

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey mech! glad to see u again ^^

I'm trying to do my best haha! Also will type u back on message soon as well, preparing kinda longer one to explain many things :)

And in case feather comes around - I started watching Haikyuu few days ago and totally love it! <3

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Supreme Viking Champion

1836wts get the thread going again! Good to see everyone again!

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
I IS BACK

since I got back here a bit, you guys gotta do me a favor and not let this game dai!! xD