0 vs 100 (Boyz VS Girlz) ~Forum Game

5860 replies [Last post]
Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
Call Yato, the delivery kamisama :p

sorry for no response few days, I've been thru the testing and I think I passed tho I'm not certainly sure yet - the results are not published yet, anyway stress behind me now and hope you all are holding up good as well ^^

hahaha yeah, I'm currently level 45 on my main account (ranger) but also created assassin class and it's pretty cool, just sometimes confusing as I'm used to my ranger but wanted try all classes anyway lol

also I finally tried the legendary dungeon two days ago and died at least 11 times during it, I'm such weak player :D also tried tame Demonus which is one of the perfect pegasus horses (legendary mounts) in the game and I failed twice, sob sob :c

The death penaltie of course exist, when u hideu suffer of dire wounds which decrease your move speed and your defense and dps so the more you hidethe slower you run and the weaker you get but you can buy "dire wounds cure" in the shop for the current level ur in and simply just use it after death (I got always many in case I do something where I hidea lot)

lol well I joined the guild, so far so good, mostly dudes there and I have become a friends with some of the people in there, tho I usually just talk randomly in chat with them and don't really play with them, feel kinda better as solo/duo/trio the most, since I'm a player who goes the own way - got some advices from guild how to play but I just feel for finding my own way how to play xD hard to explain but I enjoy the game when I create my own style of playing and using skills, guess that's why the game has so many things to do because everyone chooses something different

If I should give u advice if to join a guild or not, well it's nice to play with people since it's MMO but you can do literally almost everything on the game solo (and if you take assassin class, no problem with being solo) and in case you need help you can always ask some friends for party (for example me) so the guilds aren't really that needed, and to be honest I'm a bit mad because the legendary dungeon we did (it was a group of me, jam and two dudes from my guild) and they took all loots so the thing I got from going through the legendary dungeon is huge NOTHING, I didn't get a single reward from it, they took all of it .___________. heck

Sao everywhere :'D

hahaha yeah awesome name for a guild, also some people are choosing really epic names, lately I have seen peeps named like:

PressLogOut

TryAgain

StillThinking

:'D creative

Yeah, many people have chosen wizard class, I haven't really seen much rangers around - it's new class yeah but guess people are in love with those magic attacks, I prefer assassin much more than wizard, is also faster at attacking and got better chance to avoid enemy's attacks

Well it's like SoD, from third person but you can zoom the camera as you like

Hahaha no problem, if you're high level enough you can just go with some healing potions and few dire wounds cures in case you die, it's nice to have priest in team but it's not always necessary

But as I said, as ranger I do have one skill which heals quite a lot, and yep the healing works on all peeps who is in short distance with me - I usually use it for Jam, when he as guardian fights in front of the enemy and takes all attention of the enemy on himself so I can fight from safe distance so I have also time to keep an eye on his health and can heal each time I can use the skill and each time he needs it

Ahahahah feather, I stay up only until 2am each day since my internet connection goes down right after (mom's rules .___.) but I surely spend lots of time of playing Icarus as well, lol

Sometimes there is a time I even forget eating because I'm too into playing xD

And indeed hahaha that's more like what's everyone hunting for, there's like hundred of amazing mounts! anything you want, wolves, dragons, horses, pegasus and many many other creatures you can tame, they are also separated into stages as Common, Elite, Heroic, Legendary - so the common you can tame without anything, for the others you need "mark" which you can get from a certain bosses or dungeons, you can buy it on market for gold or craft it on your own but honestly crafting is so hard (the items u need for it is hard to get and takes so much time and sometimes even more many that the actual mark cost on the market, logic .___.) The higher level you are than the mount the better chance you get to tame it, Elites are not hard for me in my current level but I still have so much troubles with heroics and not speaking about legendary (the only one legendary I tried so far was Demonus, such a shame I lost all my gold on two marks for it and didn't tame it anyway :/) also there's a rule - lower its health as much as you can before trying taming it (and here comes the curse when ur much stronger than the actual mount and you wanna just slighty lower its health so you use the weakest skill you have but BOOM YOU KILL IT ANYWAY) :'DDD

just noticed you actually said censored on this forum without being censored O.o hahahaha

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion

Just finished my math final, now I just have to do done last minute studying for my us history final

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
Is it wrong to try to pick up Jam in a Dungeon?

I hope you're holding oke mech :) Is everything going well so far?

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Same question as Dia here

Hope your tests are going well :3

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

just realized I did not reply

I felt good taking them, won't know the results for a few more days, enjoying break now :P

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Why do you get a break and I don't? Not fair. I want breaks!

Oops, forgot the +1

Cinderflower's picture
Cinderflower
Berk's Power Player
  1812   hope you tests went

hope you tests went well! I have a spring break but I'm spending it

doing school work! Haha the life of a homeschooler! Ah well, at

least I can stay on here to talk! Hey if anyone wants to talk about

anything just PM me! I would be happy to talk with anyone!

And mech when you get back on, we can finish our discussion from 

last night. Hope all is well with all of you! Have a good day! 

(*^_^*) おはようございます!

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
Meep

Aw, how lucky homeschoolers are. I'm drowning in school expectations. I want my break now T_T

+1

Welp, imma go tryhard CTF

mechfighter's picture
mechfighter
Supreme Viking Champion
Δράκος

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

+1

Failed to try hard in CTF. Mouse didn't want to cooperate T_T